• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian PR frustrated that wife and daughter couldn't get their PR after 3 tries

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're a desirable FT, the PR offer will be automatically mailed to you without any effort on your part.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont think there was any attempt to manage.

Well..to be honest on this..I have met some nice ones...offered me seats in the train..

But on a very serious note...it is the fault with our policy..we did not mange the numbers well...period..

Fc..uk LHL...

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is telling him to fuck off. How obvious he needs to be told of this? Does he need an ICA officer to tell him in his face?

His biggest mistake is NO fake degree........... must hv one like Nishi the pundek!!
Or izzit he wants PR so that no shitizen's responsibilties???

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since when was getting a PR (of any country) a right? It's a bloody privilege! No country has to explain to any would-be immigrant why he or she was rejected.

This asshole should stop whining and try migrating elsewhere.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quota for Ah Neh PR is full.
also for sri langkarns and other humans as well.....
he can list "animal" and forage for food instead of his soul, then maybe got chance..:biggrin:

But as human, this induces alot of soul searching like I can’t form a family here like others. People I knew who have migrated here in 2008 became PR and form their own family nucleus. I’m sure, I’m missing something in my application

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, ah neh.

You think you very clever and pappies are stupid? Pappies are dumb but now slowly getting smart.
They know people like you are exploiting their stupidity in the past.

You came here to study, wanted to become SPR and then SC as an imported shit without doing NS. You wanted local sinkies to die for sinkie land in a war and sacrifice for imported shits like you. No NS, just walked in and wanted to enjoy what locals had built up in the country.

Did you know how pioneer generation worked their balls off to get the island to what it is today?

Please go back to your own country, which raised you. Do not betray your own country.

I second that///////////

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well..to be honest on this..I have met some nice ones...offered me seats in the train..

But on a very serious note...it is the fault with our policy..we did not mange the numbers well...period..

Fc..uk LHL...

if they offered you seats are you a senior citizen?

Anyway of course there are nice shit skins but overall in the bigger scheme of things it's better to have more chinese/east asian types even if you aren't chinese/east asian it's better for them but of course if they love their kind hey no problem just don't try to live off the chinese. The m&ds in mudland hate chinese but at the end of the day the chinese are feeding these leeches.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have tooo much ah neh, pinoy and PRC we want them to
go back to their respective cuntry!! we don't need them to cramp
up our MRT train, our buses!! Go Europe!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when was getting a PR (of any country) a right? It's a bloody privilege! No country has to explain to any would-be immigrant why he or she was rejected.

This asshole should stop whining and try migrating elsewhere.

sadly many f trashes have been conditioned to believe it is their divine right............