• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian PR frustrated that wife and daughter couldn't get their PR after 3 tries

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

First, I would like thank everyone for your time to answer questions.

I’m Indian, living here since 2002 (13+ years), married on 2011 and now have a daughter. I have applied PR for wife and daughter for 3 times and they were rejected.

First time for wife on 2012 , took 8 months, got rejection letter.

Second time for wife and daughter 2014, took more than 8 months, got rejection letter. Third time for wife and daughter May 2015, took just 3 months, got rejection letter.

Reply says that “your family continue to stay on existing pass”.

My wife is not working as she takes care of my daughter. Other than that, my track record is good like rest in terms of tax, CPF, community services, volunteer services and CC member since 2012.

I studied in Singapore Poly in 2005 and NTU 2009 for master and decided to call Singapore as home, willing to apply SC for family.

Technically, my wife and daughter having non-PR status are blocking my application for SC. I have applied one time but got rejected.

I understand immigration policy will change over time and getting approval is based on prevailing condition at that time.

But as human, this induces alot of soul searching like I can’t form a family here like others. People I knew who have migrated here in 2008 became PR and form their own family nucleus.

I’m sure, I’m missing something in my application.

Could you please, someone who has same experience or have knowledge about it advise me?

Can I appeal on the recent PR rejection?

Thanks again.

Cheers.

- See more at: http://www.transitioning.org/2015/1...dency-after-three-tries/#sthash.IT9jyEMM.dpuf

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they should have filled in the application form "we will vote pap when we becum shitizens", and they will surely get approved for pr.

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
SC also got problem getting PR for foreign non-economically-productive wife.

Why PR comprain so much? :*:

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is telling him to fuck off. How obvious he needs to be told of this? Does he need an ICA officer to tell him in his face?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
13+ years here but never apply for PR before 25yo to avoid NS.

I think the main problem of him failing to get PR status for his family could be his monthly income too low, simple as that.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Singapore Poly in 2005 and NTU 2009 for master and decided to call Singapore as home, willing to apply SC for family.

Technically, my wife and daughter having non-PR status are blocking my application for SC. I have applied one time but got rejected...

Hello, ah neh.

You think you very clever and pappies are stupid? Pappies are dumb but now slowly getting smart.
They know people like you are exploiting their stupidity in the past.

You came here to study, wanted to become SPR and then SC as an imported shit without doing NS. You wanted local sinkies to die for sinkie land in a war and sacrifice for imported shits like you. No NS, just walked in and wanted to enjoy what locals had built up in the country.

Did you know how pioneer generation worked their balls off to get the island to what it is today?

Please go back to your own country, which raised you. Do not betray your own country.

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucker indian.
got ask him why he never convert his pr to citizen? bloodly fucker

Many foreigners know how to make fools of the pappies. They came in as student, stayed on to work and then long term pass, became SPR until past enlistment age for NS. Next, they wanted to become imported shits, no NS and hope to get their family into the island to become SPR and then another group of imported shits.

Pappies now realize these foreigners are just refugees entering sinkieland by the back door, one by one, not en masse like those in EU today but over time, sinkie land is just another refugee camp. Do they love sinkie land? Let sinkie land be another Greece and they will flee.

China already telling their tiongs to balek kampong and PRC will take them back, including those Chinese descendants not even born in China.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
13+ years here but never apply for PR before 25yo to avoid NS.

I think the main problem of him failing to get PR status for his family could be his monthly income too low, simple as that.

If pappies are smart, they would cherish the local sinkies with pro-local sinkies policies and over time, LTK and CSJ might as well give up when locals are able to see pappies is the best party for the country. Currently, pappies is seen as the scum.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
He needs to take a trip to chenai busness park to see that he aint that special?

wow..u hit it on the nail..

i went to look for an apartment for my son...guess what...the damn pool is flooded with their kind..

I gave up.. this is in the so called second most desired address after orchard road...in Meyer Road.

Oh..another observation...u see a lot of taxi parked in mid-tier condo, basement carpark...this show more Singapore are now driving taxis..This shows more Singaporean PMET are forced to make their living driving cabs..This immigration growth policy is hurting the middle-income group most...

On cab drivers..my small time outskirt club has more than 5 taxi drivers...all forced from their $7k to $12k paying job to drive taxis to make a living..all in the 45-55 age group...

I respect them for biting the bullet and taking on the challenge.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious these shit skins need to fuck off from Sg

Well..to be honest on this..I have met some nice ones...offered me seats in the train..

But on a very serious note...it is the fault with our policy..we did not mange the numbers well...period..

Fc..uk LHL...