• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

which is better / safer to consume?

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
cod liver oil
or
normal fish oil
or
krill oil
?

liver oil sound..like dirty oil from the unwanted liver??

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one bottle can fried how many chicken wings?

don't fry with extra virgin olive oil. it's best used cold for salad dressing or dripping onto food after they have been removed from heat. or for dipping. there's another version of olive oil that is better for frying - extra light olive oil. if you're going to fry junk food and meat such as chicken wings, you may as well use peanut or vege oil. olive oil will be a waste for such lousy unhealthy stuff as fat from chicken wings will render a healthy oil ineffective for overall consumption.

image.jpg

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't fry with extra virgin olive oil. it's best used cold for salad dressing or dripping onto food after they have been removed from heat. or for dipping. there's another version of olive oil that is better for frying - extra light olive oil. if you're going to fry junk food and meat such as chicken wings, you may as well use peanut or vege oil. olive oil will be a waste for such lousy unhealthy stuff as fat from chicken wings will render a healthy oil ineffective for overall consumption.

View attachment 24265

the rich wouldnt mind using $5 oil to fried a healthy $1 chicken wing

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know. All I know is that I was the only kid among my cousins who liked cod liver oil. When I was a kid (lower primary school), my aunt would make all us cousins stand in line and fed a spoonful of Scott's Emulsion Cod Liver Oil after each dinner. Every kid other than me hated this part of our dinner, and some even tried to skip it by making themselves scarce - except moi! If my aunt didn't notice, I'd even go back to the back of the line for seconds! Everyone else hated it claiming it was fishy (or chao chor!), but I loved it!!!!

Later on in life, when cod live oil was available in capsules (I think the brand is Seven Seas), I'd bite into it to break the gelatin capsule so that the oil oozes out! Yum!

Cheers!

cod liver oil
or
normal fish oil
or
krill oil
?

liver oil sound..like dirty oil from the unwanted liver??

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know. All I know is that I was the only kid among my cousins who liked cod liver oil. When I was a kid (lower primary school), my aunt would make all us cousins stand in line and fed a spoonful of Scott's Emulsion Cod Liver Oil after each dinner. Every kid other than me hated this part of our dinner, and some even tried to skip it by making themselves scarce - except moi! If my aunt didn't notice, I'd even go back to the back of the line for seconds! Everyone else hated it claiming it was fishy (or chao chor!), but I loved it!!!!

Later on in life, when cod live oil was available in capsules (I think the brand is Seven Seas), I'd bite into it to break the gelatin capsule so that the oil oozes out! Yum!

Cheers!

in this case, you'll love to lick abalones too.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

you broke the capsules?
that will give you instant fishy burp.