• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

got an orgy invitation this sunday.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, i dunno how this group of pinoys got my number but they sent me an invitation to an orgy in a posh hotel this sunday nite.

was wondering .... could my ex-lesbo maid anyhow give away my number.:*:

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sunday night ? I remember last time CENTRO at one Fullerton opens door on Sunday night for late night party :eek:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well, i dunno how this group of pinoys got my number but they sent me an invitation to an orgy in a posh hotel this sunday nite.

Those Pinoy guys wants to fuck your arse. Good for you.

But you are not alone from this forum, I think they also send the same invitation to loose arse jiu hu kia Tonychat!

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Useless old man with erectile dysfunction. :kma:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any case, what's more important is, will you or will you not show up at that "posh hotel" this Sunday night? :wink:
That is the question! :p

i actually intended to FR this sexpisode but since this is RA21, it's deemed unsuitable for the little boys (and girls) here.