• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Cheated on My (ex) Wife...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This must be at least 10 to 15 years back. Now KL where got Regent, although decor still the same in the current hotel.

Yes, AhMeng already said:

and in another thread, he said:

So if he's telling the truth, he should be born around 1970, and therefore around 45 years old now. :biggrin:

and your point being?

Anyway old grandfather stories. Next the nigger will be writing stories on what happened when he was a kid.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
and your point being?
Isn't it OBVIOUS that I was simply CONFIRMING Cerebral's "This must be at least 10 to 15 years back" by showing that if AhMeng is around 45 now and he cheated on his ex-wife when he was 29, then the difference is roughly 15 years?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't it OBVIOUS that I was simply CONFIRMING Cerebral's "This must be at least 10 to 15 years back" by showing that if AhMeng is around 45 now and he cheated on his ex-wife when he was 29, then the difference is roughly 15 years?

there's no point arguing with this nigger troll. his butt is still sore and it requires a scratch. just ignore.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
okay, I'll do that in future.
Thanks very much for your advice. :smile:

he's picking on you now because he's totally embarrassed by you for pointing out the genuine article of the prc constitution and his ego is truly hurt. as for me, i got strung along too with the false article but moved on. he never even thank you for pointing out the error. agree with sam that he needs to focus on his photography. :p

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's picking on you now because he's totally embarrassed by you for pointing out the genuine article of the prc constitution and his ego is truly hurt. as for me, i got strung along too with the false article but moved on. he never even thank you for pointing out the error. agree with sam that he needs to focus on his photography. :p
I even bothered to resurrect his thread to show that I had no hard feelings against him, and praised him as well:
You should stick to photography and leave debating to the those who make sense.

Your photography is great. Your debating sucks big time. Capitalize on your talents and you will go far.
Yes, I agree; and if this photo was really taken by Jah, I must say it's EXCELLENT:

Caption this structure seen in changi airport T2
19257748590_2f750d4562_b.jpg

19419224946_d80084eccc_b.jpg
Here's mine:

"Welcome to SINGAPORE, where most of the people you see around you have YELLOW flesh!
But beware of their long sharp THORNS, which are quite capable of making a GASH!

:p