• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you see the admiration from Brunei's crown prince eyes?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12074807_850958638315647_8783454562615893353_n.jpg

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow..sinkies pay him million dollar salary so that he would not feel inferior when entertaining foreign dignitaries. Why buy a cheap Seiko ?

He is keeping in line with protocol. The crown prince is worth billions but he chose to wear Lotto.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow..sinkies pay him million dollar salary so that he would not feel inferior when entertaining foreign dignitaries. Why buy a cheap Seiko ?

After the walk the Prince will invite TCH come to my palace. Don't used Cheap Seiko
lah ok?? You berry humble leh!

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is keeping in line with protocol. The crown prince is worth billions but he chose to wear Lotto.

Lotto very sia suay meh? Maybe he bought the company.
I still missed their John Newcombe range....the mustachioed one eyed bandit.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lotto very sia suay meh? Maybe he bought the company.
I still missed their John Newcombe range....the mustachioed one eyed bandit.

Sorry. He was wearing Stiga when he was with ugly rear-admirer Teo Chee Bye. Maybe he is into table tennis...

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crown Prince: How on earth u became DPM with your quality?
TCH: In the Lion City, you must be either very tall or short to be PM or DPM. Think GCT n WKS. Brains not impt.

This is classic! I find it very funny but so true. Brainpower really is secondary!:biggrin: