• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT - Best Time to Surf SBF Courtyard

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
foot massage therapist always rike to bull shit me...press the spot pain..she will say what stomach rah.. then press another spot...will say lungs lah...i pretend to be painful she oso dunno...damn farni..:biggrin:

nabei...i come foot massage to relac my mind rah...not to get medical treatment...:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Okie...TCSS time over...she doing my second leg nao...time to close my eyes and sleep....

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn...no wonder he's the one hogging the toilet with the ping la, pang la sounds to accompany the ploop sound everytime he has a successful discharge.
please, no more erotic pics in sbf - lest he starts wanking, adding to the wait for others with more honourable intentions :p

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
knn...no wonder he's the one hogging the toilet with the ping la, pang la sounds to accompany the ploop sound everytime he has a successful discharge.
please, no more erotic pics in sbf - lest he starts wanking, adding to the wait for others with more honourable intentions :p

not me hor...those who pray games in toilet cubicle are thw worst... can hear game sounds huanzzz :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
limpei come home ... woman not around again... nabeizzz... mist be with her peng yews shopkaping or at cashino...:oIo:

then went to bedroom saw this...

why must use simi sai high crass tissue paper with alow vera ranjiao :oIo:

nabeizzzz :oIo:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
why must use simi sai high crass tissue paper with alow vera ranjiao :oIo:
:eek: This is my first time seeing it too!

But if it's her money that she used (just like the money she wastes on gambling), then that should be no problem for you. :smile:
More important is NOT to marry her! :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
:eek: This is my first time seeing it too!

But if it's her money that she used (just like the money she wastes on gambling), then that should be no problem for you. :smile:
More important is NOT to marry her! :wink:

god knows where she buys from...but i tested it ... sibei smooth...maybe she want to wipe her tsibye and my ranjiao after piak piak...:biggrin: