• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT - Best Time to Surf SBF Courtyard

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kns, TS at his "royal throne". Running on empty with content? :p

Jokes aside, this double tasking saves time :cool:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: A nationwide study has shown that there is a critical need to create more awareness for mental disorders such as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and schizophrenia in Singapore.

The study, called The Mind Matters: A Study of Mental Health Literacy, was conducted among adult residents aged 18 to 65 years. Started in 2014 and spearheaded by the Institute of Mental Health, the study obtained information on people’s recognition and beliefs about five common mental disorders - alcohol abuse, dementia, Major Depressive Disorder, OCD and schizophrenia.*

The study found that across the five disorders, recognition was highest for dementia (66.3 per cent), followed by alcohol abuse (57.1 per cent) and Major Depressive Disorder (55.2 per cent). Recognition was poorer for OCD (28.7 per cent) and schizophrenia (11.5 per cent).

More than 88 per cent of those who were surveyed said seeking help from a psychiatrist would be helpful for someone with a mental illness.

There was also considerable personal stigma towards mental illness. The majority of those who participated in the study shared several common perceptions – that those with mental health issues could get better "if they wanted to", the problem is a "sign of personal weakness" and people with such disorders are "unpredictable".*

As such, researchers suggested a need for well-planned and culturally relevant anti-stigma campaigns. Qualitative studies are also needed to better understand the ethnic differences in the perception of stigma, researchers said.*

- CNA/hs

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought the title said "best time to sue SBF courtyard"

then i realised its just another piece of shit ah meng thread.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
shiok.shiok...pang kang riao...go foot massage...

relax relax... :biggrin:

the water is fugging hot...she sabo me siah ... tsibye :oIo:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Once again, you're not observant enough.
I've already replied to AhMeng only seven posts before your post:

tak san...let that PG Card felow be rah... u know him lah... LKY style huanzz lah... he say he correct means he is correct..cannot accept thatbhe make mistake huanzz...

limpei shiok shiok nao...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
actually having a relaxing foot massage now ish oso good time to surf SBF...

hehehe...later can koon for a while when she shiok shiok my other leg...:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wonder what narong will say about this. Waiting for takashit internet friend to come in here too.

Ah Meng is having a hell of a time....
It's usually when one is on a high that he'll let down his guard and commits a blunder......
Isn't it obvious yet what his vile agenda is?