• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christopher van Huizen gets Lions call-up! Christopher van Huizen?? Not FT!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry huh, I am not a racist. What sort of name is that? An ang moh name for sure. But this guy is Singaporean and looks Malay or Eurasian!

Anybody can enlighten me?

FIRST XI participant Christopher van Huizen gets Lions call-up

23806773.jpg

SINGAPORE — Just like his runs down the flanks for the LionsXII this season, winger Christopher van Huizen’s star appears to be rising at a sweet clip.

It was just two years ago that he first appeared on MediaCorp’s football reality TV series, The First XI.

Today (Oct 5), the 22-year-old received his first call-up to the national team from national head coach Bernd Stange for the Lions’ upcoming World Cup home qualifiers against Afghanistan (Thursday), and Cambodia (Oct 13).

Describing van Huizen as a “very dangerous player”, Stange reckons that the young man could even score against Singapore’s next two Group E opponents.

“There is no other Singaporean player who is as adept as Van Huizen in playing with both feet,” said the 67-year-old German to reporters at the Lions’ training session at Geyland Training Field today.

Stange also went on to describe how he first noticed Van Huizen, and why it made him unhappy.

“Two years ago, I was very unhappy. I saw a match in The First XI. I identified a player, and his name was Christopher van Huizen,” said the affable German. “I made a cross (on his name), and then I said, ‘Oh no, he is a foreigner’. I’ve been following this guy since then, and look where he is now. What I saw from him — it is exactly what we are looking for … He can take corners well, (deliver) good crosses, (is a) dangerous player, and can score goals. It will take a while, maybe six or seven months, for him to fit into the team. He will grow on the side with Fazrul (Nawaz), Baihakki (Khaizan), Hariss (Harun), and Safuwan (Baharudin).”

Van Huizen has gone from making his debut in the S.League to making his debut for the LionsXII, all in the space of two years.

Following the end of the reality TV show, the ITE College West graduate was signed on by S.League side Tampines Rovers for the 2014 season. His fortunes took a turn, however. He barely figured in the Stags’ first team and was thinking of hanging up his boots at the end of the season when he received a phone call from LionsXII head coach Fandi Ahmad, who signed him as a squad player for this season’s Malaysian Super League campaign.

Since then, Van Huizen’s football stock has been steadily rising.

He’s made 15 appearances for the LionsXII (four starts and 11 substitute appearances) so far this year, and helped the team to capture the Malaysia FA Cup in May. His stats say that he has also scored one goal and made six assists so far.

Today, Van Huizen was the only new face to be included in Stange’s 24-strong squad. And while the young man remains a little dazed, he knows that he will need to make full use of whatever playing time he can get with the Lions.

“Of course, I am still really shocked (to be called up). I expected this to be two, three years down the road. But everything happened so fast,” he said.

“I would say at the start of the season, I didn’t really do very well (for the LionsXII). I’ve been working hard but I was also trying to figure out what I needed to work on.

“Now I know. For example, I need to work on my fitness more. In the past few games, I’d be getting cramps in the 70th minute.

“Now (that I got called up to national team), I need to work harder to earn a place in the first 11.”

A Catholic, Van Huizen said he will pray before the match against Afghanistan to calm his nerves down. “Jesus,” he said when asked what has kept him going all these years, especially when he had contemplated retiring. “I have been praying a lot. My dad too has always been telling me not to give up, because I have already come so far.”

THE SINGAPORE SQUAD:

Goalkeepers: Izwan Mahbud, Hassan Sunny, Zaiful Nizam

Defenders: Baihakki Khaizan, Madhu Mohana, Amirul Adli, Shaiful Esah, Shakir Hamzah, Faritz Hameed, Safuwan Baharudin, Nazrul Nazari

Midfielders: Christopher Van Huizen, Yasir Hanapi, Izzdin Shafiq, Zulfahmi Arifin, Hafiz Abu Sujad, Anumanthan Mohan Kumar, Hariss Harun,

Strikers: Khairul Amri, Shahril Ishak, Khairul Nizam, Fazrul Nawaz, Sahil Suhaimi, Faris Ramli

http://www.todayonline.com/sports/f...er-van-huizen-gets-lions-call?singlepage=true

13.jpg

Last edited:

Netflix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vain like many others. You can change your name too like for example Christopher van eErotica. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey chump you really fucking ignorant....
Huizen might sound to you like a chink hanyu pinyin but it's a bona fide European angmo surname.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey chump you really fucking ignorant....
Huizen might sound to you like a chink hanyu pinyin but it's a bona fide European angmo surname.

Fuck you dead. Which part of "an ang moh name for sure" you do not understand?

People talk about ang moh name with Malay/Eurasian look and you want act smart.

Confirmed you are really the Gongest chee bye fucktard here cum jiu hu kia cock sucker.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you dead. Which part of "an ang moh name for sure" you do not understand?

People talk about ang moh name with Malay/Eurasian look and you want act smart.

Confirmed you are really the Gongest chee bye fucktard here cum jiu hu kia cock sucker.

You dunno what Eurasian means? Means Europe mix with Asia.
Eurasian looks like Malay? What fuckshit you spewing?
Even if he look more Malay than Eurasian so what? You dunno what is dominant gene? Likely probable his mun is Malay/ has Malay bloodline

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had a classmate named Rachel van Huizen back in the 80's.
She was very "experienced" by the time she hit 17 :eek:
She looked very much like a minah though :p

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You dunno what Eurasian means? Means Europe mix with Asia.
Eurasian looks like Malay? What fuckshit you spewing?
Even if he look more Malay than Eurasian so what? You dunno what is dominant gene? Likely probable his mun is Malay/ has Malay bloodline

At least now you are reading, gongest chee bye.

Thank you for your input, jiu hu kia cock sucker.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spotter542 - In the early 90s, health centre at Orchard Boulevard had one Pinky. Eurasian - Portugese and Malay rojak. Very sexy. And of course very sexperienced.

jw5

Loyal
Want to sound more like ang mo, must give your kid TWO English names. :p