• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie BF suspected of killing viet woman in hotel.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Vietnamese woman, 24, found dead in hotel; friends suspect S'porean boyfriend involved

SM02-SHI-001-01.jpg

SM03-SHI-001-00.jpg

WB03-WAN-001-00.jpg

WB02-WAN-001-00.jpg

20151003-LamVietnam.jpg

Lam Thi Thuong and Dickson Leong's Facebook Photo: Facebook

VietpostFB.jpg

12036591_618472198294128_6464240066527674410_n.jpg

12036591_618472198294128_6464240066527674410_n.jpg

14575_542999935841355_8596947592775750503_n.jpg

20115_556950224446326_720589637729723882_n.jpg

11707471_594880933986588_1557491451808773452_n.jpg

11218915_596768363797845_2097364337579162234_n.jpg

11737853_593419014132780_5701476449746104778_n.jpg

A 24-year-old Vietnamese woman was found dead in a hotel after suspected of having a fight with her Singaporean boyfriend, and now her friends have taken to social media to appeal for information, reported Shin Min Daily.

Lam Thi Thuong's body was found on Thursday night at a hotel along Hai Ba Trung street in Hanoi. According to Vietnamese news reports, hotel staff discovered her dead body after they entered the room. They had knocked many times and didn't receive any response. The police was notified immediately.

Shocked by the news of Lam's death, her friends turned to social media to appeal for information and cited that her Singaporean boyfriend was involved in her death.

A close friend of Lam told Shin Min that the 24-year-old fell in love with a Singaporean man in Feb this year and they started dating. He would fly over to Vietnam regularly to visit her.

She is believed to have met him during her holiday to Singapore during this recent trip.

Last Saturday (Sep 26), her boyfriend visited her again and they both stayed in a hotel. For an unknown reason, the pair got into a fight and Lam left the hotel and went home, according to the friend.

Later that day, Lam returned to the hotel and was never heard from again. Her family was unable to reach her until the police contacted them on Thursday night (Oct 1) of her whereabouts and of her death.

Vietnamese police is currently investigating the case and has yet to deliver the cause of her death.

Lam has some friends from Singapore and one of them disclosed that she did visit Singapore during the Chinese New Year period this year.

One of her friends said they have not communicated in many months and he was shocked to find out about her death when he saw the Facebook appeal post.

On the day of her funeral, many of her friends posted touching messages on her social media accounts.

One local friend said: "I originally promised to visit her this month and she had planned to take him around, but all I got from yesterday morning is this devastating news. I am sad beyond words... and I hope that I will see you in my dreams and you can tell me what happened." Source: Vietnamese woman, 24, found dead in hotel; friends suspect S'porean boyfriend involved, AsiaOne Crime News

Ng??i ??p ch?t trong khách s?n yêu ng??i ?àn ông ngo?i qu?c

(Tin t?c pháp lu?t) - 18h ngày 30/9, nhân viên khách s?n trên ???ng Tr?n Nhân Tông, qu?n Hai Bà Tr?ng, Hà N?i phát hi?n t? thi m?t cô gái tr?.

.Gi?t v?, nhét bao t?i: Hành trình 15km ch? xác phi tang
.?âm ch?t v? vì ch?ng không ???c...?i ch?i?

Th?i ?i?m trên, m?t nhân viên khách s?n th?y phòng ngh? có nhi?u d?u hi?u không bình th??ng nên ?ã g?i c?a ?? ki?m tra. Không th?y ai tr? l?i, nhân viên này m? c?a phòng ti?n vào thì phát hi?n xác c?a n?n nhân.
Nguoi dep chet trong khach san yeu nguoi dan ong ngoai quoc

11258305_598412010300147_552460691940837450_n_11746454.jpg

?nh c?a n?n nhân Hoa.

Thông tin s? b? ban ??u cho bi?t, n?n nhân tên Hoa, sinh n?m 1991, hi?n ?ang trú t?i Tp Hà N?i, quê g?c ? B?c Giang.

Ch? Minh Anh ng??i thân c?a n?n nhân Hoa cho bi?t t? ??u n?m 2015, Hoa có quan h? tình c?m v?i m?t ng??i ?àn ông g?c Singapore.

Quan h? c?a 2 ng??i khá kh?ng khít, ng??i ?àn ông kia th??ng xuyên di chuy?n v? Vi?t Nam ?? g?p Hoa và th? 7, ch? nh?t.

C?ng theo l?i ch? Minh Anh, gia ?ình b?t ??u m?t liên l?c v?i Hoa t? ngày 27/9.

Chi?u th? B?y ngày 26/9, ng??i ?àn ông Singapore tr? v? Vi?t Nam nh? th??ng l?, sau ?ó gi?a ng??i này và Hoa x?y ra mâu thu?n xích mích.

Hoa b? v? nhà, nh?ng sau ?ó l?i quay tr? l?i tìm ng??i yêu. “Không bi?t anh ng??i yêu n?nh con bé th? nào mà v? nhà ???c m?t lúc nó l?i ?i ra”.

??n ngày 27/9, ch? Minh Anh cùng ng??i thân trong gia ?ình ?i tìm Hoa nh?ng không th?y. ??n 7h t?i 30/10, thông tin Hoa t? tr?n ???c thông báo cho gia ?ình.

Trong ngày 1/10, gia ?ình ?ã hoàn t?t các th? t?c pháp lý và ??a thi th? n?n nhân v? quê B?c Giang ?? mai táng.

C? quan hình s? b??c ??u xác ??nh n?n nhân ch?t do b?nh lý. Nguyên nhân c? th? v?n ?ang ???c Phòng K? thu?t hình s? (PC54- Công an thành ph? Hà N?i) ti?p t?c ?i?u tra làm rõ.

Nh?t Minh

Source: Hotgirl ch?t trong khách s?n Tr?n Nhân Tông Hà N?i - DVO - Báo ??t Vi?t

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The woman will be alive if that guy is a MGTOW.

You have a point. This is very common in Taiwan. Man kanna jilted by girl, and ego bruised, then killed the woman. Normally the man would exhibit mangina traits, buy expensive gifts and pay everything for the woman to get into her good books (and panties). After the woman has exhausted his money, say bye bye to him.

A man who graduated from National Taiwan University stabbed his ex-girlfriend to death after she declined getting back together with him on Sep 22 (Monday).

According to online news reports, Zhang had gone to his girlfriend's house in the morning for a 'negotiation'. He also tried to blackmail her with a nude photo of her.

When Lin rejected Zhang's request for a reconciliation, he stabbed her 34 times with a fruit knife. She died at the scene after a fatal wound to her carotid artery.

Police revealed that Lin was a trainee teacher at a kindergarten affliated with National Taiwan University.

The couple had been together for six months when Lin asked for a breakup.

Zhang explained that the nude photo were taken during their trip to Japan. They were being intimate when he pulled out his cellphone and tried to take a picture of Lin, which she rejected.

When Lin pushed his phone away, she unknowingly pressed something, resulting in a nude photo of her being accidentally taken.

Zhang said that despite his many relationships in the past, he loved Lin most.

However, she soon became distant and her attitude turned cold. She was unwilling to hold hands or be intimate.

The couple did not fight and Zhang did not understand why they broke up.

"I gave her all my feelings. Might as well perish together," he was quoted as saying.t least 10 cases per year in Taiwan.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This only happen when a man value pussy more than anything else.

They just do not understand that pussy is way way way overrated..

If a guy can see that a pussy is way overrated.. There will not be so much problem. And the guy can enjoy even more peace freedom and no disruption in his life.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That viet girl never heard of avoid sinkie at all cost.. And it costs her her own life.