• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huat the Fug is this Guy Doing inbthe Cubicle?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak meng why you thank yourself? You mixed up your own clones is it? Jiak lat now like scroobal mixing up jholmesjr and GD. :biggrin::rolleyes:

Takashi was the one supposed to post while this nick of yours ah meng was supposed to thank takashi right? Alamak mixed up liao la
It was a MIS-CLICK; AhMeng clicked the Reply button (for his own post) just ABOVE my post, instead of the one BELOW my post. :smile:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It was a MIS-CLICK; AhMeng clicked the Reply button (for his own post) just ABOVE my post, instead of the one BELOW my post. :smile:

no need to exprain to these suspicious goondus lah... :smile:

u exprain they say u lie.
u dun exprain they oso say u lie.

lao chiao ego sibei big huanzzz...
argue lose they will tell u he has been in this forlampar since it started huanzzz...machiam rike LKY style huanzzz...

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm still waiting for your proof.

But once again, here's my proof that AhMeng is NOT kopiuncle (or any of his clones):
Fuck your own clone cannot ah ah meng.
1. I'm not AhMeng's clone. :smile:

2. AhMeng is my online friend, so I will defend him even though you are directing your "fuck" towards him.
That's what friends, even if only online, are for, right? :smile:
ok ah meng. I mean kopiuncle. :smile:
Once again, I am neither. :smile:
Ok ah meng. Kopiuncle.
For the second time, I am neither. :smile:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Lao Gao Meng so scare to be associated with kopisai?
Takashi dun want admit is ah Meng clone we understand la.....
Ah Meng why die die dun admit he is kopisai?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How would you know since you aren't meng? Also why do you need to speak for him? Cos you are ah meng.

when u are wrong in your guesstimate... admit it.

ego no need so big huanzzz...lao chiao ego let down a bit... no need every argument wanna win huanzz... be humble lah.

So power until your clone i mean internet friend needs to explain to you.

no need to exprain to these suspicious goondus lah... :smile:

u exprain they say u lie.
u dun exprain they oso say u lie.

lao chiao ego sibei big huanzzz...
argue lose they will tell u he has been in this forlampar since it started huanzzz...machiam rike LKY style huanzzz...

Ok takashi i mean kopi uncle.

For the second time, I am neither. :smile:

Ok ah meng thanks for explaining on behalf of yourself i mean internet friend.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should he admit that he's kopiuncle when he's not?
Especially when he has so many proofs.

Why should I admit I am AhMeng's clone when I'm not?

why you so good to find the "proofs" for him ah? Can you find proofs for me too in future.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
How would you know since you aren't meng? Also why do you need to speak for him? Cos you are ah meng.
You mean you have never replied to any post on behalf of someone else as a FAVOUR?
Or simply because you FELT like replying just for FUN?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean you have never replied to any post on behalf of someone else as a FAVOUR?
Or simply because you FELT like replying just for FUN?

nope never. Also why would replying on someone's behalf be a favour? You don't even make any sense. So i assume if i called ah meng and you replied that's acceptable cos you are doing him a favour.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Did you alert the MP for that area?

Fugoff rah scroobal... u wanna come here to add fire izzit... :oIo:
Know your "kuan" long ago liao rah..no need to kei siao here rah..

Thogh Jah has lots of ego, at least he speaks direct unrike u who twist and turn and rike to find little gaps to squeeze your ranjiao arguments across..

and i hate what u did to wendy... so Fug off :oIo:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
executive restroom with privilege and posh amenities - must spend precious minutes to enjoy it. even the shit smells better with position and wealth. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
executive restroom with privilege and posh amenities - must spend precious minutes to enjoy it. even the shit smells better with position and wealth. :wink:

I really do not understand, how people can spend time in the loo???....I have colleagues using the executive restrooms, only few have the keys, can read whatever & make calls in them!!..I just go, "piss on earth", drop my "earth recycle products" & scoot off..no longer than 15 minuets "Piss on earth"...5 minutes, including washing hands with soap & water & flushing...