• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today is October 5.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
October 5 is International Day of No Prostitution. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Cheers!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Day_of_No_Prostitution

i don't give a fuck!!!!

people who pay for sex are losers, so you need a day to let them be a non-loser and remind themselves that they are human being???

just like those fake vegetarian who only eat veggie on the 1st and 15th day of the month and hog the queue of those veggie stalls until those real vegetarians cannot get their fair share of food and waste their time queuing.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just like those fake vegetarian who only eat veggie on the 1st and 15th day of the month and hog the queue of those veggie stalls until those real vegetarians cannot get their fair share of food and waste their time queuing.

totally agree with this point. sucker

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, then why are you responding? It does not bother me whether one visits prostitutes or not, it is their personal life, and I am not interested what reason(s) they go for. I just happen to know that it occurs more frequent than society admits, it more prevalent than acknowledged, and is patronized by people from all walks and classes of life. Whilst Singapore often says she is a conservative society, prostitution is very open here, and among many male circles, not a taboo subject, some even go for sex holidays in places like Haadyai and Batam with their friends and announce it without any shame. If you visit prostitutes, that is your choice, and the only one who may object would be your family, no one else can tell if you should or should not visit prostitutes. However, just bear in mind that today is October 5!

Cheers!

i don't give a fuck!!!!..................

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
October 5 is International Day of No Prostitution. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Cheers!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Day_of_No_Prostitution

I thought today is some big day..

Should 22nd Oct more significant as it is the World birthday according to some christians.

They claimed 4004 Bc ..22nd oct as the start day of the Earth and hence the earth is only 6000 years old..

How wrong can they be..??? Makes me to doubt and not to follow their faith...

Any Theologians can enlighten me and make me go back on His Path.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should 22nd Oct more significant as it is the World birthday according to some christians.

They claimed 4004 Bc ..22nd oct as the start day of the Earth and hence the earth is only 6000 years old..

They said earth is billions of years you believed?

Did you do the analysis by yourself or you just follow the crowds?

Carbon dating is accurate?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, then why are you responding? It does not bother me whether one visits prostitutes or not, it is their personal life, and I am not interested what reason(s) they go for. I just happen to know that it occurs more frequent than society admits, it more prevalent than acknowledged, and is patronized by people from all walks and classes of life. Whilst Singapore often says she is a conservative society, prostitution is very open here, and among many male circles, not a taboo subject, some even go for sex holidays in places like Haadyai and Batam with their friends and announce it without any shame. If you visit prostitutes, that is your choice, and the only one who may object would be your family, no one else can tell if you should or should not visit prostitutes. However, just bear in mind that today is October 5!

Cheers!

Because I can.. And like to let the whole world know how hypocrite that is..

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the bible shouldn't be read as a factual book, it is best read for spiritual guidance. In this respect, those who follow it word-for-word will be hard pressed to explain and make sense of events described in it. Others have their own interpretation of it, but I see the Old Testament as an account of ancient Hebrew folklore, and the New Testament as a story and teachings of Jesus Christ. Whether the events happened or not, I do not wish to get into any kind of debate, it never ends.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know if the profession has any magazine or journal, but I think prostitutes have a right to form a union. They are human beings and have a right to be treated with dignity.

Cheers!

What about the prostitute press?

Can we do anything about it?