• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why is lau goh still hanging on?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's the oldest mp. why isn't he retired? becos he wants the $ or becos the new minitoots are still green and clueless?

i find lau goh very arrogant. he's like the mini-me lky. wonder does he call the shots behind the scene?

what do u think?

is he an aseet or a liability?:*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what really does lau goh do nowadays beside enjoying those free holidays at the expenses of the state, of course?

does he really meet the people? my golfing pals said they saw him quite often in golf courses than in parleement.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asians like to deify their leaders and ex-leaders. It's that silly 'mandate of heaven' mentality that has been passed down through the centuries. :rolleyes:

The ang mohs have the Magna Carta.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lao Goh is the wise man! Ah Loong need him for advice!

yoda_2472331b.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
he's the oldest mp. why isn't he retired? becos he wants the $ or becos the new minitoots are still green and clueless?

i find lau goh very arrogant. he's like the mini-me lky. wonder does he call the shots behind the scene?

what do u think?

is he an aseet or a liability?:*:

Why don't you ask why Old Fart never retired? He was practically on his death bed, suffered a stroke, mouth opened like a gold fish, had to be helped by persons to even walk, never contributed anything at all, and yet collected MP salary all the way till his death.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lao Goh is the wise man! Ah Loong need him for advice!

yoda_2472331b.jpg

lao lee had never endorsed lao goh as the PM. but he was helpless to say no. lao goh's wifey, peanut auntie was very good at sar kar gecko who probably was the actual empress dowager ruling peesailand.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you ask why Old Fart never retired? He was practically on his death bed, suffered a stroke, mouth opened like a gold fish, had to be helped by persons to even walk, never contributed anything at all, and yet collected MP salary all the way till his death.

i think pinky committed a hideous crime. or maybe 2 devious hideous crimes.

crime 1: he kept the nation mum about the condition of lao lee. he went against "meritocracy" and allowing a living corpse to waste national resources and obstructing the flow.

crime 2. lao lee had specifically told him NOT TO FEED HIM MILK THROUGH THE NOSTRIL. he preferred pinky to unplug the life support and let him go. but pinky becos of his devious scheme of the impending GE preferred to keep him alive so he would orchestrate the over-rated SG50 celebration.

in actual fact, there should be a CRIME 3. that for exploiting the old man's demise to garner votes. he even plagariased the old man's "cards playing" speech.

....and the whole nation was fooled!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i think pinky committed a hideous crime. or maybe 2 devious hideous crimes.

crime 1: he kept the nation mum about the condition of lao lee. he went against "meritocracy" and allowing a living corpse to waste national resources and obstructing the flow.

crime 2. lao lee had specifically told him NOT TO FEED HIM MILK THROUGH THE NOSTRIL. he preferred pinky to unplug the life support and let him go. but pinky becos of his devious scheme of the impending GE preferred to keep him alive so he would orchestrate the over-rated SG50 celebration.

in actual fact, there should be a CRIME 3. that for exploiting the old man's demise to garner votes. he even plagariased the old man's "cards playing" speech.

....and the whole nation was fooled!

I wasn't fooled. 30% weren't fooled

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lau Goh must kuai kuai to get his pay. He is a nobody. Pinky is surrounded by his kakis. No one wiĺl support Woody.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
he waiting for ISIS to donate $2.21 billion into his account so he can outdo nabei jib.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

what do u think?

is he an asset or a liability?:*:

Assets or liability..??? I am not sure..

But this I can attest..

I once heard on the news a US correspondent once said... Tony Blair is George Bush"s poodle.
My friend then asked...Who is LKY"s poodle...???