• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Ah Tiong can pack up and leave Singapore easily. Ho say liao!

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
"China's Articles 50 and 89 (12) of the People's Republic of China Constitution

Articles 50 and 89 (12) of the People's Republic of China Constitution enshrines the Law of Return for ALL ethnic Chinese who have emigrated abroad, even those who did so before the proclamation of the Republic, and covers ALL their descendants born in other countries and holding other nationalities and who have never stepped foot in China before. In the unlikely event that a definable community of ethnic Chinese outside China is threatened with racial violence or genocide, China would provide all assistance to the oppressed community, whether in the form of diplomatic pressure, economic sanctions, or limited military action to secure the safety and effect the evacuation of the said community whose members are all welcomed to return to China to settle there as full citizens with special constitutional privileges granted only to returnees. China's Law of Return.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who would want to go back to a pollution filled, corruption rampant, and communist crooks run place. Not to mention Muslims troubles from Xinjiang.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its not referring to the ah tiongs that just recently left china,its talking about the overseas chinese diaspora that left china generations and centuries ago and settled all over the world to seek a new beginning.including their descendants who has never set foot in china before.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....and covers ALL their descendants born in other countries and holding other nationalities and who have never stepped foot in China before....

ho say liao .... if pappies do not treasure local Chinese, and prefer to import more foreign shits, local Chinese descendants can now leave for China and become commies to contribute to greater prosperity of China.

President Xi is a genius.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who would want to go back to a pollution filled, corruption rampant, and communist crooks run place. Not to mention Muslims troubles from Xinjiang.

If you are a Chinese, you want your motherland that wants you. If you are a local Chinese in sinkie land, even the pappies MP told you to fuck off if you unhappy.

See the difference?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ho say liao .... if pappies do not treasure local Chinese, and prefer to import more foreign shits, local Chinese descendants can now leave for China and become commies to contribute to greater prosperity of China.

President Xi is a genius.

u know im not sure if i want to go back to the toxic wasteland China,even africa seems like a better motherland than China after we clean up the poverty that is.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if Chinese outside china are keen to return to their origins, but it is a good gesture by them. Very accommodating.

I can't think of any yellow-skinned person I know who wishes to return to china and make it their home. For me, I am unable to converse in mandarin, I will be a total alien there. Spending a few days as a tourist in some vacation spots there, I won't mind though.

Cheers!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are a Chinese, you want your motherland that wants you. If you are a local Chinese in sinkie land, even the pappies MP told you to fuck off if you unhappy.

See the difference?[/QUOTE

Sinkieland belongs to the Familee and their Cronies,
So they hve evry right to say what they feel to Sinkies who are not happy. When you start earning millions and hve millions how wud u expect these higher mortals treat peasants?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if Chinese outside china are keen to return to their origins, but it is a good gesture by them. Very accommodating.

I can't think of any yellow-skinned person I know who wishes to return to china and make it their home. For me, I am unable to converse in mandarin, I will be a total alien there. Spending a few days as a tourist in some vacation spots there, I won't mind though.

Cheers!

It is a serious matter when they start to kill one race against another...like what happen in Indonesia in 1965 when they clean off 500,000 chinese whom they suspect to be communist.

Then, China send their ships and repatriate many back to their homeland.

When i was in Hainan Island some years back, our tour guide took us to a village where the local people speak Bahasa Indonesia and dance the Rong-geng to greet us. They told us they came from Indonesia in the 1960"s .

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't think of any yellow-skinned person I know who wishes to return to china and make it their home.
Cheers!

If China is not under Communist and is somewhat Sweden standard of living or like Japan kind of civil society, I am sure many would want to return.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If China is not under Communist and is somewhat Sweden standard of living or like Japan kind of civil society, I am sure many would want to return.

they have jobs at recycling shitholes.

image.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

In China the Muslims are vastly outnumbered and surrounded by non Muslim chinks.

On the other hand Singapore Chinks are sorrounded by 300 million muslims.

No prizes for guessing which is a better situation to be in.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In China the Muslims are vastly outnumbered and surrounded by non Muslim chinks.

Your logic is fucked up. China minority muslims are in CHINA! The 300 million muslims are not in SINGAPORE you dump fuck!
You could do better if you compare Singapore's surrounding region circumstance with Israel's surrounding circumstance.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a decade from now, europe will be majority muslims.....white europeans may have to seek refuge in china too. :eek:

image.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Your logic is fucked up. China minority muslims are in CHINA! The 300 million muslims are not in SINGAPORE you dump fuck!
You could do better if you compare Singapore's surrounding region circumstance with Israel's surrounding circumstance.

Borders mean very little when there is such close proximity. In WW2 Britain survived the German onslaught because the English channel at its narrowest was a good 33km and shipping channels were kept open.

On the other hand Singapore's Muslim enemies are nothing more than a stone's throw away at both ends.

A look at the map of the region will make reality hit home if words don't do the job.

South-China-Sea-reference-map-US-CIA.jpg