• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Ah Tiong can pack up and leave Singapore easily. Ho say liao!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh look the tatic of claiming the other party is worked up/ angry and somehow that is supposed to mean something. eatshit nigger wasn't able to even retort to any of my posts. Well then again calling him a chinese uncle tom shut up him pretty good. He usually doesn't just simply walk away. Typically he would put in at least one smartass comment or retort but in this case totally shut him off got him replying like what low lvl trolls like kopiuncle/meng/gang would do. Woo hooo.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh look the tatic of claiming the other party is worked up/ angry and somehow that is supposed to mean something. eatshit nigger wasn't able to even retort to any of my posts. Well then again calling him a chinese uncle tom shut up him pretty good. He usually doesn't just simply walk away. Typically he would put in at least one smartass comment or retort but in this case totally shut him off got him replying like what low lvl trolls like kopiuncle/meng/gang would do. Woo hooo.

no point replying point for point as you have already made up your mind. the debate will just go round in circles and die an ignominious death. might as well agree to disagree and move on with your life. otherwise you lose sleep on it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no point replying point for point as you have already made up your mind. the debate will just go round in circles and die an ignominious death. might as well agree to disagree and move on with your life. otherwise you lose sleep on it.

Weren't you claiming earlier that i was pissed and by that implication it meant that your posts weren't meant to be taken seriously but just used as a ruse to rile the other party up? :rolleyes:

yet in this case you actually claim to be serious in debating me. Oh well i did shut you up pretty good didn't i? Not even one smartass remark from you. :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just as hong kong was returned to the motherland after 100 years, so will singapore. One day for sure.

once critical mass is achieved where tiongs outnumber sinkies, the pap will be gone and the ccp will move in. and they will use sg as a strategic pivot to claim contiguous legitimate territorial reach from the tip of southern hainan down the south china sea to sg. the old commie map of cpt and cpm claiming territorial gains in south east asia for the prc becomes evident and relevant. although the prc has evolved into a more capitalistic economy, the ccp is still in charge. :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wouldn't you claiming earlier that i was pissed and by that implication it meant that your posts weren't meant to be taken seriously but just used as a ruse to rile the other party up? :rolleyes:

yet in this case you actually claim to be serious in debating me. Oh well i did shut you up pretty good didn't i? Not even one smartass remark from you. :smile:

it gets tiresome debating with you because your arguments are nonsensical, incoherent, convoluted, and full of fiction and imagination. it's like trying to discuss quantum mechanics with a patient in imh who's bent on talking the greatness of chairman mao. :p

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
"China's Articles 50 and 89 (12) of the People's Republic of China Constitution

Articles 50 and 89 (12) of the People's Republic of China Constitution enshrines the Law of Return for ALL ethnic Chinese who have emigrated abroad, even those who did so before the proclamation of the Republic, and covers ALL their descendants born in other countries and holding other nationalities and who have never stepped foot in China before. In the unlikely event that a definable community of ethnic Chinese outside China is threatened with racial violence or genocide, China would provide all assistance to the oppressed community, whether in the form of diplomatic pressure, economic sanctions, or limited military action to secure the safety and effect the evacuation of the said community whose members are all welcomed to return to China to settle there as full citizens with special constitutional privileges granted only to returnees. China's Law of Return.
May I ask for the link to the source of this translation, please? :smile:
And it MUST be an official document from the government of the PRC. :wink:

Otherwise, your post seems to be the ORIGINAL source for the following threads in two of the most popular online forums in Singapore and Malaysia:
forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/good-news-sinkies-chinese-can-emigrate-back-china-5197230.html
forum.lowyat.net/topic/3734908/all

The only official translation I could find for Articles 50 and 89 (12) of the PRC Constitution is:

CONSTITUTION OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
en.people.cn/constitution/constitution.html

Article 50. The People's Republic of China protects the legitimate rights and interests of Chinese nationals residing abroad and protects the lawful rights and interests of returned overseas Chinese and of the family members of Chinese nationals residing abroad.

Article 89. The State Council exercises the following functions and powers:
(12) To protect the legitimate rights and interests of Chinese nationals residing abroad and protect the lawful rights and interests of returned overseas Chinese and of the family members of Chinese nationals residing abroad.

It clearly says "Chinese nationals" (meaning citizens of the PRC) and does NOT say anything about "ALL ETHNIC CHINESE" (let alone their descendants) who emigrated from China before 1949 when Mainland China started to be governed by the Communist Party of China. :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So pray tell how is prc suspicious of foreign chinese different from say the US govt being suspicious of you?

Actually why do you keep changing the topic? This topic is about china allowing overseas chinese to return to china in the event they get persecuted in their new countries that they emigrated to.

Now look at what you are bringing in prc doesn't allow dual citizenship, suspicious of overseas chinese etc etc which is all just bull.

the men in black are always suspicious of me. they hover with drones around my house, and mib's are constantly seen driving around in black suv's with stops in my cul de sac.

the prc allowed overseas chinese to return to china to seek asylum, but you still are subjected to months of red tape and weeks of interrogation. you have to fill up forms just like any big bureaucracy, pay up and wait. it's not like they will welcum you with open arms. the devil's in the details when push cums to shove. all lofty proclamations must be taken with a pinch of salt.

dual citizenship - if prc considers all overseas chinese as possible returnees to china, might as well confer dual citizenship to all overseas chinese. why is there a need for visas and passport control? don't you think it's contradictory? sg doesn't go out and proclaim all sinkies, ex, former, run road, fugitives are welcome to return, does she? thus, this claim in the prc constitution is bogus, or it is misunderstood to cover all ethnic and overseas chinese. "not" happens to be more correct. :wink:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
once critical mass is achieved where tiongs outnumber sinkies, the pap will be gone and the ccp will move in. and they will use sg as a strategic pivot to claim contiguous legitimate territorial reach from the tip of southern hainan down the south china sea to sg. the old commie map of cpt and cpm claiming territorial gains in south east asia for the prc becomes evident and relevant. although the prc has evolved into a more capitalistic economy, the ccp is still in charge. :wink:

it gets tiresome debating with you because your arguments are nonsensical, incoherent, convoluted, and full of fiction and imagination. it's like trying to discuss quantum mechanics with a patient in imh who's bent on talking the greatness of chairman mao. :p

This is truly funny since you don't even know how ironic your post here is. All along you are the one making up nonsensical claims, , incoherent, convoluted and full of fiction and imagination in your own words yet you even dare accuse the other party of those in which you yourself are guilty of.

Take this post here that i have quoted and have highlighted in red. This is just one post which is a perfect example of your fictious posting and imagination and nonsense.

Pray tell how would you know the PRC would adopt such measures? Do you and the CCP inner circle hold meetings where they tell you their plans? Other than the fact that the example itself is stupid enough as it is using ordinary citizens who might not even be citizens to reside and then move in to make claims. ROFL did you pull this from your ass? Mind you this is just one post that i am quoting the rest of your posts contain such absurd reasonings too but just this one post will suffice in this case.

Honestly why didn't you become an army general or senior political analyst? Suffice to say your predictions on what the ccp will do fits your namesake to a T just plain old full of shit. You wouldn't even cut it being a road side fortune teller. I must say you have really thick skin though. The fact that you could write that full of self righteousness without even a hint of irony. Just short of amazing. :rolleyes:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
thus, this claim in the prc constitution is bogus, or it is misunderstood to cover all ethnic and overseas chinese. "not" happens to be more correct. :wink:
Yes, I suspect the person behind this "Administrator" moniker made up his own version of the PRC government's official translation:
CONSTITUTION OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
en.people.cn/constitution/constitution.html

Article 50. The People's Republic of China protects the legitimate rights and interests of Chinese nationals residing abroad and protects the lawful rights and interests of returned overseas Chinese and of the family members of Chinese nationals residing abroad.

Article 89. The State Council exercises the following functions and powers:
(12) To protect the legitimate rights and interests of Chinese nationals residing abroad and protect the lawful rights and interests of returned overseas Chinese and of the family members of Chinese nationals residing abroad.
The Chinese text itself is even clearer:

"第五十条 中华人民共和国保护华侨的正当的权利和利益,保护归侨和侨眷的合法的权利和利益。
第八十九条(十二)保护华侨的正当的权利和利益,保护归侨和侨眷的合法的权利和利益。"

华侨 = citizens of PRC (not ROC, let alone Qing Dynasty China) residing outside China
归侨 = citizens of PRC (not ROC, let alone Qing Dynasty China) who used to reside outside China, but have now returned to China

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I suspect the person behind this "Administrator" moniker made up his own version of the PRC government's official translation:

now that jah got busted for getting baited like a fool and believing bs to be nothing but the truth, he's not going to remain quiet. in fact, prepare for a shitstorm from him. :p :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the men in black are always suspicious of me. they hover with drones around my house, and mib's are constantly seen driving around in black suv's with stops in my cul de sac.

the prc allowed overseas chinese to return to china to seek asylum, but you still are subjected to months of red tape and weeks of interrogation. you have to fill up forms just like any big bureaucracy, pay up and wait. it's not like they will welcum you with open arms. the devil's in the details when push cums to shove. all lofty proclamations must be taken with a pinch of salt.

dual citizenship - if prc considers all overseas chinese as possible returnees to china, might as well confer dual citizenship to all overseas chinese. why is there a need for visas and passport control? don't you think it's contradictory? sg doesn't go out and proclaim all sinkies, ex, former, run road, fugitives are welcome to return, does she? thus, this claim in the prc constitution is bogus, or it is misunderstood to cover all ethnic and overseas chinese. "not" happens to be more correct. :wink:

How would you know all that?

Anyway one is welcome to return and that's the point what's your gripe and of course what's your defintion of welcoming you with open arms? You're trying to potray a picture of say streets lined with prcs welcoming overseas chinese and cheering them which of course is just plain dumb. It doesn't happen anywhere in the world and certainly not in the US. You get your green card you won't be treated like you're special in the US. American citizens don't welcome immigrants with open arms you need to prove yourself it takes 2 hands to clap. Yet somehow you're willing to accept what the US does. You need to work hard and everything and don't get anything handed to you becoming a naturalized american citizen or long term resident yet when china does the same thing you get all pissy and claim see they don't really care about you even though they allow you to become a citizen in which you need to play your part and work to integrate with them and well you're just another chink over there which is ok anyway. (am sure you love the slurs) You aren't going to stand out or be treated special unless you achieve something no different from anywhere else really yet you get offended when china does what almost every country does when they invite new immigrants.

Actually it's really funny why do you think your opinion is so important here? So what if china doesn't want to give dual citizenship? Also if one is running from a hostile country why keep their passport?

In your case of using sg as an example the fugitives and run roaders ran away from singapore cos of problems in singapore why would they proclaim for them to return? Use your brains la. Look at your reasonings here. Full of assumptions and self righteousness but even worse you can accuse the other party of that which you are guilty of.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now that jah got busted for getting baited like a fool and believing bs to be nothing but the truth, he's not going to remain quiet. in fact, prepare for a shitstorm from him. :p :biggrin:

Actually if you want to go along the line of reasoning of me being baited then weren't you the one being strung along writing out tons of crap? Why couldn't you have pointed it out then? So you are the one being strung along like a fool and as usual are so thick skinned you accuse the other party of it. This is if you want to follow the being baited like a fool line of argument.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is truly funny since you don't even know how ironic your post here is. All along you are the one making up nonsensical claims, , incoherent, convoluted and full of fiction and imagination in your own words yet you even dare accuse the other party of those in which you yourself are guilty of.

i suppose you forget too quickly and don't even know about the history of malaya.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/report/1997/Jambi.htm

http://www.historyofwar.org/articles/wars_malaya.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Communist_Party

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually if you want to go along the line of reasoning of me being baited then weren't you the one being strung along writing out tons of crap? Why couldn't you have pointed it out then? So you are the one being strung along like a fool and as usual are so thick skinned you accuse the other party of it. This is if you want to follow the being baited like a fool line of argument.

yada yada yada. now that you've been called out for believing crappola, what are you going to do next? bang a katoey and have a beer? :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

long time ago nigger. They don't do that anymore. They should hire you to be a general or war analyst and fortune teller after all you can not only see into the future but see 5-6 steps ahead of what the other side will or will not do.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yada yada yada. now that you've been called out for believing crappola, what are you going to do next? bang a katoey and have a beer? :p

:rolleyes: no i wasn't i was showing you how stupid your reasoning is. If you actually say i have been called out well you yourself were strung along. You were writing out tons of crap when you could have just posted to me oh see the constitution is fake for example in which case you didn't so you were strung along.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:rolleyes: no i wasn't i was showing you how stupid your reasoning is. If you actually say i have been called out well you yourself were strung along. You were writing out tons of crap when you could have just posted to me oh see the constitution is fake for example in which case you didn't so you were strung along.

ok, now that we've both been strung along, let's have a singha. and thanks to takashi for digging up the truth. that clears the air. :biggrin: