• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Useless SInkie men who are easily controlled by Women are also easy controlled by PAP

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Useless Sinkie men who are easily control by women are easily controlled by PAP too

I just have a chat with a wise forummer and this is what we have come up with.

a real man don't take shit from a woman. Instead, the woman should be buying things for the man. I suspect these loser men suck in the bed. U make the girl climax and cum and shit, she will chase you and buy you shit to keep u coming back and fucking her.

Schmidt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Useless SInkie men who are easily controlled by Women are also easy controlled by

Sinkie women are fucktards as well.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Useless SInkie men who are easily controlled by Women are also easy controlled by

Sinkie men have bought into this silly notion that you should not have any expectations from your woman ........... utter bullshit .......... expectations are absolutely necessary but you should define those and not let yi ma gu chair, yours or hers or anybody else's, define them for you ........

....... any woman who is not happy with my aforesaid statement can go penetrate herself :biggrin: :oIo:

[video=youtube;dMXyI63POT4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMXyI63POT4[/video]

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Useless Sinkie men who are easily control by women are easily controlled by PAP too

[video=youtube;6EEW-9NDM5k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k[/video]

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;dMXyI63POT4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMXyI63POT4[/video]
attachment.php

There are literally tears in my eyes now!

Attachments

• lol2.gif
    lol2.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 205
  • lol.png
    lol.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 541

jw5

Loyal

Couple Of Points:

1. It should be: Useless Sinkie men who are easily controlled by PAP are also easily controlled by women. :wink:

2. Useless Sinkie women who would like to control men, but find that no man would allow them to because they are ugly and spoilt and eventually they end up being single and desperate and living their lives vicariously through their nephews or nieces, if they are lucky enough to have them, are also easily controlled by PAP. :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I's easy to find a wife overseas.

In Canada if you are a Sporean male with a degree you are seen as a good marriage prospect because Sporeans have a good reputation. My Sporean friend & his brother were easily able to find chinese Canadian wives. If you are interested just join a church with an asian congregation.

In my travels to Indonesia, Thailand,... I also found that this is also true. It is the PAP who is always putting Spore men down.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. It should be: Useless Sinkie men who are easily controlled by PAP are also easily controlled by women. :wink:
I woud say that Sinkie men (and men in general in ANY country), who CHOOSE to be COWARDS (i.e. fail to make SUFFICIENT effort to be BRAVE men who REFUSE to be SLAVES), end up being controlled by both the PAP government and women at the SAME time. :wink:

2. Useless Sinkie women who would like to control men, but find that no man would allow them to because they are ugly and spoilt and eventually they end up being single and desperate and living their lives vicariously through their nephews or nieces, if they are lucky enough to have them, are also easily controlled by PAP. :biggrin:
Totally agree!
icon14.gif

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Jiu hu kia, you are more useless and ball-less. Now just fuck home to matland.

images