• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matland : Haze levels now 'hazardous' in Shah Alam

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haze levels now 'hazardous' in Shah Alam

wwoWA8Z51LTGBF3lK4rJlU9c2CzkMdLqlDbH70zNjYdMVMOewycHOt-x5R_mT3klJYNGxcPz6E5U0Z_HYcU=w700

The unrelenting smog from fires in Indonesia worsens this morning as Shah Alam, Selangor hit the 'hazardous' level with an Air Pollutant Index (API) of 308.

Meanwhile this morning six other areas in Selangor, Federal Territories and Seremban, recorded very unhealthy readings.

At 6am, the Department of Environment’s (DOE) website showed readings for the affected regions to have breached the 200 or ‘very unhealthy’ zone, and on the rise.

These were Seremban (201), Banting (230), Port Klang (214), Petaling Jaya (230), Shah Alam (276), Batu Muda, Kuala Lumpur (289) and Putrajaya (220).

Unhealthy to moderate readings were also observed nationwide except in areas in Sabah and Sarawak.

Yesterday the annual marathon scheduled for this morning in Kuala Lumpur was cancelled due to the worsening situation, while in previous weeks the haze forced schools to close in several states.

An API reading of 0 to 50 indicates good air quality; 51 to 100, moderate; 101 to 200, unhealthy; 201 to 300, very unhealthy and 300 and above, hazardous.

Read more: https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/314459#ixzz3nYxZkYoy

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually this haze is proof that how much a simple fire and smoke can be so harmful and hazardous to our health,i hope in future the government bans all kim chua burning on this retarded island.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just read the news as a piece of news. You think too much.

Not every fuck thing is related to Singapore.

Then just file this post under International News. Frankly, I am sick and tired of your feud with tonychat. It only makes you look so childish, and I think you are spamming the forum.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's your point?

Are you trying to tell us that the we Sinkies should be thankful?

Another way to look at this is that the Spore PAP gov't is no better than a corrupt 3 world gov't.

The main difference is that we are paying our gov't millions while in Malaysia the corrupt gov't officials have to do things under the table:rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then just file this post under International News. Frankly, I am sick and tired of your feud with tonychat. It only makes you look so childish, and I think you are spamming the forum.

I reckon that you do not mind him belittling ALL Singaporeans but I do. Did you comment about him whacking all Singaporeans? No? Why?

Also he can be a vegan and MGTOW for what we care. But why belittle others?

What do you say about these?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I reckon that you do not mind him belittling ALL Singaporeans but I do. Did you comment about him whacking all Singaporeans? No? Why?

Also he can be a vegan and MGTOW for what we care. But why belittle others?

What do you say about these?

From what I read from his posts, I do not feel that tonychat is belittling ALL Singaporeans. Most sinkies are ungrateful vermin anyway and looking down on them is justified. Didn't someone just said ungrateful sinkie vermin are below PRC locusts in another thread?

What tonychat is doing is to awaken these vermin to their rightful status as a FREE HUMAN BEING: the freedom to criticize LKY without having to be slapped and locked up in remand prison and IMH. This is a lofty ideal that you perhaps couldn't comprehend.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From what I read from his posts, I do not feel that tonychat is belittling ALL Singaporeans. Most sinkies are ungrateful vermin anyway and looking down on them is justified. Didn't someone just said ungrateful sinkie vermin are below PRC locusts in another thread?

What tonychat is doing is to awaken these vermin to their rightful status as a FREE HUMAN BEING: the freedom to criticize LKY without having to be slapped and locked up in remand prison and IMH. This is a lofty ideal that you perhaps couldn't comprehend.

Simple, you share the same political view as him. Of course whatever he says is pleasing to you.

I find him spamming and belittling Singapore.

I don't particularly like the idea of a foreign trash matlander throwing stones at Singaporeans.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't particularly like the idea of a foreign trash matlander throwing stones at Singaporeans.

Aren't you so childish? There are so many more foreigners right here on this island throwing stones at Singaporeans. Some are even bigger than what tonychat is throwing. I don't see you complaining non-stop about that pinoy or that tiong.

Don't be a hypocrite. Your fox tail is showing.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple, you share the same political view as him. Of course whatever he says is pleasing to you.

I find him spamming and belittling Singapore.

Chump Who died and made you king?
Dun assume your standing up for sinkies by standing up to tony. There's still the 30% around the last time I looked. 70% is the majority but doesn't represent the entire electorate.
You need to lighten up chump..... tony isn't even Malaysian to begin with

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chump Who died and made you king?
Dun assume your standing up for sinkies by standing up to tony. There's still the 30% around the last time I looked. 70% is the majority but doesn't represent the entire electorate.
You need to lighten up chump..... tony isn't even Malaysian to begin with

Gongest chee bye. You must be that 70%.

I hope you and your family walked the talk during GE2015. If they have voted for PAP, then they are fucktards in your own words.

I walked the talk ok gongest chee bye. Fuck you and your 70%.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aren't you so childish? There are so many more foreigners right here on this island throwing stones at Singaporeans. Some are even bigger than what tonychat is throwing. I don't see you complaining non-stop about that pinoy or that tiong.

Don't be a hypocrite. Your fox tail is showing.

Tell me which foreigner are there in this forum throwing bigger stone than that jiu hu kia?

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I request ze white ib chief to retire erotica69?

Even as a moderate voter, it's too much to take for ze next 5 years. TIA! :biggrin: