• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Morning! A Beautiful Sunday Again!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It's okay, Jah; I'm not offended by AhMeng involving me in his PM to you.
I'm also not offended by you just because you think AhMeng is kopiuncle, and I don't think he is. :smile:

Neither was AhMeng or I thinking that you were accusing me to be AhMeng's clone.
We were just confused why Narong said this in the "Shall We" thread:

just one post after:

I think he sent it in the early morning yesterday, when he also PMed me, so he might have thought it was Friday night, nearly two days ago.
Or related to the thread that was started on Friday.

Tak san... dun waste time on such ego lah.

He want to say let u say until he song. I have seen enuff such people.

Cant be bothered anymore :biggrin:

Just come here post and enjoy can liao.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just come here post and enjoy can liao.
okay, then I'll reply to this now:
hahaha...Tak san...:smile:

This one is still my fav...Korean...:biggrin:

Speaking of K-pop, my favourite sexy K-pop idol is:

But that was some years back; I don't follow K-pop nowadays. :o​

Attachments

• lee-hyori-2.jpg
    lee-hyori-2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 724
  • lee-hyori-3.jpg
    lee-hyori-3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 486
  • lee-hyori-1.jpg
    lee-hyori-1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 513

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry bro takashi.
u r feeding to ah meng shits.
which lead to others to think u ah meng clones.
ah meng like to use muliple clone n talk to himself.
one confirm is johngao who praise his prc nua chee to the sky n help analised this nua chee figure.
It's okay, Jah; I'm not offended by AhMeng involving me in his PM to you.
I'm also not offended by you just because you think AhMeng is kopiuncle, and I don't think he is. :smile:

Neither was AhMeng or I thinking that you were accusing me to be AhMeng's clone.
We were just confused why Narong said this in the "Shall We" thread:

just one post after:

I think he sent it in the early morning yesterday, when he also PMed me, so he might have thought it was Friday night, nearly two days ago.
Or related to the thread that was started on Friday.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck off n die lah.

Glad to see you not off on a Sunday.

Vile shit trolls dun stop their trolling even on a Sunday.....likewise cyber vigilantes shouldn't let their guard down on a Sunday.
I salute you on your hard work.
You are also kind to give benefit of the doubt to takashi shit.....
To me better err on side of caution and brand him a shameless clone

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
follow my woman's bro go nissan see ranjiao chia... why he wanna buy such cars huh?

drive this type of Chia got what use in Sinkieland...:*:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tak san

dunch read too much into it... its a pure coincidence.
i dunch track his posts. :smile:
sorry, what I meant was, you could have a look in that thread for some answers to your questions.
I'm not suspecting you to be his clone at all, if that was what you were thinking. :smile:

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro takashi.

Ah meng is kopi lausai clone.
He like smell n kiss froggy ass.
Froggy is his imaginary good buddy.
Poor lonely soul. Allah fuck

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro takashi.

Ah meng is kopi lausai clone.
Just as I've asked Jah_rastafar_I, so I'll also ask you now:
may I just ask for one or two proofs (i.e. threads or posts) that AhMeng is indeed kopiuncle, theblackhole, etc.?
Or if you prefer, you may also reply to this post (#109) of mine in the "Shall We" thread:
If AhMeng and kopiuncle (and his clones) are the same person, then I would be SERIOUSLY confused by the following posts:

He like smell n kiss froggy ass.
Froggy is his imaginary good buddy.
Poor lonely soul. Allah fuck
And yet you agree that Froggy invited him for drinks in REAL LIFE?
Now we know....
Froggy invite kopiuncle for lim jiu.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Or if you prefer, you may also reply to this post (#109) of mine in the "Shall We" thread:

You hor... really rike to mindfug people huanzzz ... nabei :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kopiuncle turn up froggy appointment as ah meng not kopisai.n at same time keep cursing kopisai.
this guy is sick in mind.he got split n multiple personality.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy is sick in mind.he got split n multiple personality.
But how can you be SURE AhMeng has such a RIDICULOUS multiple personality disorder if you have NOT met him in real life?
Or have you actually met him before?

Kopiuncle turn up froggy appointment as ah meng not kopisai.
You already agreed that Froggy INVITED AhMeng, BUT AhMeng already said he did NOT turn up because he was busy with his current girlfriend; but now you're saying he DID turn up? Aren't you contradicting yourself?
Or were YOU there with Froggy and you SAW AhMeng there as well?

n at same time keep cursing kopisai.
So you mean you were PHYSICALLY there, and WITNESSED AhMeng curse kopiuncle in REAL LIFE?
If yes, you will have to get Froggy himself (who is a moderator, as you're probably aware of) to post that he agrees with you, before I agree with you.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
But how can you be SURE AhMeng has such a RIDICULOUS multiple personality disorder if you have NOT met him in real life?
Or have you actually met him before?

You already agreed that Froggy INVITED AhMeng, BUT AhMeng already said he did NOT turn up because he was busy with his current girlfriend; but now you're saying he DID turn up? Aren't you contradicting yourself?
Or were YOU there with Froggy and you SAW AhMeng there as well?

So you mean you were PHYSICALLY there, and WITNESSED AhMeng curse kopiuncle in REAL LIFE?
If yes, you will have to get Froggy himself (who is a moderator, as you're probably aware of) to post that he agrees with you, before I agree with you.
Just look at ah meng threads.
he used multiple n talk n reply all by himself
A normal person will do that?

His hunger for attention is way beyond a normal person.
it is a sign of neglect possible from childhood.
or from adulthood.
fear of being alone or lonely.
has a underlying hope to be a main attention in groups.
or among friends.
wanted to be or admire someone from this forum.
look upon him as idol.....

this ah meng is 100% sick n insecure.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being unable to fit in.
Closely linked to the previous idea is another idea of being unable to fit in.* Sometimes lonely individuals feel as if they are "a black pearl in a box of shining jewels."* They feel like a misfit, someone who cannot fit in with the rest of the crowd.* Very often there are feelings of wanting to be like everyone else, to be "normal" instead of standing out and being rejected because of it.* In some cases, the desire may extend to being popular and well-liked, not only fitting in but being looked up to and admired.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask yourself why you need all the attention. There may be some insecurity or*self-esteemissues going on for you. This does not mean that you are bad, broken, or*evil; it means that there may be a little hole in your soul and you need to spend some time patching it.*
The good news is that you can help yourself to heal, but first you have to acknowledge the need.