• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Morning! A Beautiful Sunday Again!

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at ah meng threads.
he used multiple n talk n reply all by himself
A normal person will do that?
A normal person will not do that, but you have yet to PROVE that AhMeng is talking to himself (or his clones) in his threads.

His hunger for attention is way beyond a normal person.
it is a sign of neglect possible from childhood.
or from adulthood.
fear of being alone or lonely.
has a underlying hope to be a main attention in groups.
or among friends.
wanted to be or admire someone from this forum.
look upon him as idol.....

this ah meng is 100% sick n insecure.
That could also apply to many other members of this forum, including the Administrator (Leongsam) himself, right?
Why don't you say the same thing about them too?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
A normal person will not do that, but you have yet to PROVE that AhMeng is talking to himself (or his clones) in his threads.

That could also apply to many other members of this forum, including the Administrator (Leongsam) himself, right?
Why don't you say the same thing about them too?
Johngao want to reply me about his workscope.
but log in ah meng moniker.
He realised it n edit it. Into whahahaha
Then i did not think of screenshot it.

undeniable ah meng use alot clones log in out n talk n reply by him self.

your eagerness to speak for ah meng cannot be overlook.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Internet Trolling" is a good example of persistent, abnormal behaviour. This is the often anonymous use of forums to post irrelevant, disruptive, insulting or abusive messages, designed to infuriate or upset members, leading to replies, counter criticism, and arguments and taking the forum way off topic. The troll gets a kick from single-handedly moving others to spend their time and emotional energy on him or her, and even on each other

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attention-seeking behaviour inevitably involves other people, who at best waste their time by becoming irritated by it, or they become an unwitting player in a fabricated melodrama. At worst, people can find that they have been manipulated, conned, harmed etc by it.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
the person may be suffering from paranoid delusions. For the sake of this article on attention seeking, the attention-seeking manipulator can be presumed to not actually believe the claims of persecution they make, unlike the delusional person who sincerely and steadfastly believes them.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attention seeking and narcissism

Narcissism occurs to different degrees in different people and it's more prevalent among business leaders than in the wider population. When it gets out of control, the short-term benefits to the business are outweighed by long-term unsustainability which can and often do lead to disaster.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's okay, Jah; I'm not offended by AhMeng involving me in his PM to you.
I'm also not offended by you just because you think AhMeng is kopiuncle,
and I don't think he is. :smile:

Neither was AhMeng or I thinking that you were accusing me to be AhMeng's clone.
We were just confused why Narong said this in the "Shall We" thread:

just one post after:

I think he sent it in the early morning yesterday, when he also PMed me, so he might have thought it was Friday night, nearly two days ago.
Or related to the thread that was started on Friday.

who cares whether you are offended or not? That's not the point the point is you were never mentioned as a clone of meng unless you have something you would like to divulge.

Actually why would you be offended or not if i think ah meng is kopiuncle since you, meng and kopiuncle supposedly have nothing in common. Seriously explain to me why should you be or not be offended if i think meng is kopiuncle. What does it matter to you? :rolleyes:

On the time when he sent the post there isn't any need to think or not to think. It's clearly stated on the msg that he posted to me saturday 3-10-15 at 3:49pm which would be late noon on a saturday i doubt one can mix up saturday afternoon with friday night or saturday early morning.

Tak san... dun waste time on such ego lah.

He want to say let u say until he song. I have seen enuff such people.

Cant be bothered anymore :biggrin:

Just come here post and enjoy can liao.

What's your point here? Why must you post to takashi whether i post to him has no bearing on you right? I mean you and takashi are different monikers posted by different ppl same as me so what does it matter to you what i post to him?

You damn funny you claim all along you don't care yet you even pm me and gave me such strange proof that doesn't make you less of another moniker. How does another forum member wanting to invite you out for drinks clear you from being a well known troll kopi uncle? FYI i have asked golden dragon out to meet at HFJ so i guess he isn't scroobal anymore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You read his post to me where he says he isn't offended that i think ah meng is kopi uncle yet why should he be offended? He isn't related to either kopi or meng right? After all on these threads all along he has been posting evidence to either credit or discredit ah meng I think this might be the provobial slip.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only conversation between you and JohnGao that I managed to find was in the following thread:
GPGT - What type of Peng Yew is this? KNNBCCB!
My guess he is a typical man who wants a woman at home and another one outside for his sensual pleasures.
wrong .he is a mentally unsound person.
n need attention badly.
I am sure he isn't. If he is, his execution of his posts would not have been "executed" so well with whatsapp and pictures, real or otherwise.

Well, everyone has their views. Just keep it civil even you think that he is creating a hoax here.

Hoax or otherwise, you can see that his threads are gathering traffic, which can only be good for this "dying" forum filled with immense hatred for the PAP - which by the way seems to be out of sync with current realities on the Singapore ground judging by the results of GE2015.

It is interesting reading his threads rather than those usual boring PAP bashing threads or Tonychat's rubbish which has zero or perhaps negative creativity element. So, I am not surprised that in 12 hours, he has garnered easily >3000 views for an inane thread.

Hence, I disagree with you and the others trying to troll his threads. He has my support. Have a nice day :smile:

"Workscope" reply by JohnGao was to CHAOTIC (so are you CHAOTIC? :wink:) in this thread:
GPGT : This Figure KYM?
Well, put it this way, it's an occupational hazard. :rolleyes:

By the way, I am not a "mata". Neither am I anti vice. :wink: If you require my services, you can PM me on our rates :smile:
Can share what sevices
whahahahahahaa :biggrin:
Y u replying for john gao.
All along u talking to urself
John gao u are ah meng

Why don't you consider the POSSIBILITY that I'm just another one of AhMeng's online friends, not a clone/sockpuppet?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
who cares whether you are offended or not? That's not the point the point is you were never mentioned as a clone of meng unless you have something you would like to divulge.
In the other thread, I was clearly disagreeing with you when you insisted that AhMeng is kopiuncle (and his clones), and I thought you MIGHT have thought that I was offended while disagreeing with you; so I just wanted to CLEARLY let you know that I'm NOT offended, just in case you thought the opposite.

Actually why would you be offended or not if i think ah meng is kopiuncle since you, meng and kopiuncle supposedly have nothing in common. Seriously explain to me why should you be or not be offended if i think meng is kopiuncle. What does it matter to you? :rolleyes:
Because I'm AhMeng's online friend, so NATURALLY, I would defend him, especially when I have so many proofs to support him and you have yet to post a single thread/post which contains the proof that AhMeng is kopiuncle.

It's POSSIBLE for me to be offended because AhMeng was also offended in a certain sense, and I COULD have SHARED his SENTIMENTS.

But I chose not to be offended, simply because I was more CONFUSED than anything else. :smile:
I seriously thought you're smart enough to know that AhMeng is not kopiuncle.

On the time when he sent the post there isn't any need to think or not to think. It's clearly stated on the msg that he posted to me saturday 3-10-15 at 3:49pm which would be late noon on a saturday i doubt one can mix up saturday afternoon with friday night or saturday early morning.
Because it was RELATED to the thread that was started on Friday.
So it was just a SMALL mistake, and you seem to be making a BIG deal out of it.

You read his post to me where he says he isn't offended that i think ah meng is kopi uncle yet why should he be offended? He isn't related to either kopi or meng right? After all on these threads all along he has been posting evidence to either credit or discredit ah meng I think this might be the provobial slip.
There was no proverbial slip.

As I've said above, I'm AhMeng's online friend, not a clone, so it's only natural that I defend him when he's being wronged, which COULD have caused you to think that I was offended, so I simply wanted to make sure that you CLEARLY understood that I was not offended, and that I was more CONFUSED than anything else.

And it's also because I'm AhMeng's online friend that I warn him sometimes about the dangers of marrying, etc.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the other thread, I was clearly disagreeing with you when you insisted that AhMeng is kopiuncle (and his clones), and I thought you might have thought that I was offended while disagreeing with you; so I just wanted to CLEARLY let you know that I'm NOT offended, just in case you thought the opposite.

Because I'm AhMeng's online friend, so NATURALLY, I would defend him, especially when I have so many proofs to support him and you have yet to post a single thread/post which contains the proof that AhMeng is kopiuncle.

It's POSSIBLE for me to be offended because AhMeng was also offended in a certain sense, and I COULD have SHARED his SENTIMENTS.

But I chose not to be offended, simply because I was more CONFUSED than anything else. :smile:
I seriously thought you're smart enough to know that AhMeng is not kopiuncle.

Because it was RELATED to the thread that was started on Friday.
So it was just a SMALL mistake, and you seem to be making a BIG deal out of it.

There was no proverbial slip.

As I've said above, I'm AhMeng's online friend, not a clone, so it's only natural that I defend him when he's being wronged, which COULD have caused you to think that I was offended, so I simply wanted to make sure that you CLEARLY understood that I was not offended, and that I was more CONFUSED than anything else.

And it's also because I'm AhMeng's online friend that I warn him sometimes about the dangers of marrying, etc.

pray tell how many times do you need to repeat online friend? :rolleyes: Also by repeating something again and again means that you must be adopting that stupid method govts do by repeatedly changing the facts to their own and broadcasting it to the populace so that they forget the truth like how sg was supposed to be a small fishing village before lky became PM. So in future ppl will see your posts and go oh takashi isn't meng's clone just his online friend.

Actually what the fuck is an online friend? It would have been better if you said meng is your real life friend and you met one another and in which case it would have made you more credible. Take note more credible not totally absolving meng from being kopi but at least it would have made ppl understand why you support meng. Online friend. Nigger please.

I'm sam's online friend, I'm scroobal's online friend, i'm your online friend. The fact of the matter that claiming you are his online friend has as much credibility as me claiming that i am actually LHL posting behind this moniker.

Actually i wasn't aware of that nor did you even give me any reason to think you were his online friend/ally.

You are actually a really good friend so good in fact that you even post on his behalf and you only know one another on this forum not even in real life.

Yet even more outrageous is that somehow we're supposed to take your word for it. Please explain why.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
pray tell how many times do you need to repeat online friend? :rolleyes:
Since you've already counted it, it's three times, but ONLY three times (to be precise, it's only two repetitions), right?
The additional two times was just for the sake of EMPHASIS, since you don't seem to have realized that I was his online friend by the very fact that I bothered to defend him, which you've now confirmed by saying this:
Actually i wasn't aware of that nor did you even give me any reason to think you were his online friend/ally.
By the way, if I've counted correctly, you used it NINE times in your post! :p

Also by repeating something again and again means that you must be adopting that stupid method govts do by repeatedly changing the facts to their own and broadcasting it to the populace so that they forget the truth like how sg was supposed to be a small fishing village before lky became PM. So in future ppl will see your posts and go oh takashi isn't meng's clone just his online friend.
Are you implying if something is REALLY true, it should NEVER be repeated?
Likewise, if something is repeated, is it ALWAYS false?

Actually what the fuck is an online friend?
As far as I'm concerned, it is a friend that is met online and STAYS online, just as a real-life friend is a friend that is met in real life.
Also, I've never revealed my real-life identity to any of my online friends, and I don't intend to do so.

It would have been better if you said meng is your real life friend and you met one another and in which case it would have made you more credible.
To me, I think that would have the opposite effect because you and a few others already don't trust me, so you all could easily accuse me of lying that I met AhMeng in real life, right?

Take note more credible not totally absolving meng from being kopi but at least it would have made ppl understand why you support meng. Online friend. Nigger please.
Readers of this forum should understand that I'm AhMeng's online friend simply by observing my posts.
As for why I defend him when others accuse him of being kopiuncle, that's because it's simply not true, and I have the proofs, which I've posted.
You have also yet to post your proofs, other than saying that "geylanguncle"'s and AhMeng's posting styles are similar:
geylanguncle was somehow who started spamming pictures of shit everywhere out of the blue. At first he acted normal then started acting totally abnormal just like this nigger meng here.
By the way, I still can't find any "geylanguncle" in the member list: http://www.sammyboy.com/memberlist.php

I'm sam's online friend, I'm scroobal's online friend, i'm your online friend.
By the way again, I'm beginning to suspect that not only are Ralders and CHAOTIC the same person, they might even be two of scroobal's numerous clones.

The fact of the matter that claiming you are his online friend has as much credibility as me claiming that i am actually LHL posting behind this moniker.
That's because you have NO PROOF that you are LHL.
Neither would I have any proof to show you that I met AhMeng in real life, which is why I don't understand why you said that I would make myself more "credible" that way.

Whereas my claim that I'm AhMeng's online friend is supported by my posts defending him.

You are actually a really good friend so good in fact that you even post on his behalf and you only know one another on this forum not even in real life.
This is very common in countless other forums on the internet, so I'm getting even more confused by your post now! :confused:

Yet even more outrageous is that somehow we're supposed to take your word for it.
Where have I said so?
When I said that I'm AhMeng's online friend, it's only because you seem to have needed me to CLEARLY tell you, which you've confirmed:
You mean the fact that I BOTHERED to DEFEND him in another thread (when he was accused of being kopiuncle) is NOT a good enough reason for you to think that I'm his online friend/ally? :confused:

This shouldn't even be an issue at all, if you had been observing my posts carefully.
And if you had not, then you should not be qualified to comment, right?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
in short takashi is also ah meng's clone no wonder he pm me claiming he isn't takashi.
AhMeng and I have also been PMing each other quite a number of times, and Leongsam (because he's an admin) can even secretly READ those PMs if he wants, and he should know that I'm not AhMeng's clone. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
serious sam can read your pms? How you know? Anyway good job in creating a clone to do such extensive search you sure have a lot of free time.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
serious sam can read your pms? How you know?
Because he's an admin.
ANY admin of ANY online forum can read EVERY member's PMs.
That's just the way online forums are DESIGNED.

Anyway good job in creating a clone to do such extensive search you sure have a lot of free time.
Just because I defend AhMeng?
If yes, why don't you say you are jw5's clone, just because you support him against scroobal?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because he's an admin.
ANY admin of ANY online forum can read EVERY member's PMs.
That's just the way online forums are DESIGNED.

Just because I defend AhMeng?
If yes, why don't you say you are jw5's clone, just because you support him against scroobal?

Because me and him have been members of this and the old forum and have been posting on different topics all along and the scroobal issue is only recent and if you know anything jw5 recently attacked scroobal while i have been bashing scroobal from the get go when this forum was created.

You on the other hand have not posted on anything else except to come to ah meng's defence.

Tell you something there was once a moniker here called kingrant. Wouldn't post on anything else except defending the screw. Nothing else at all 0 personality of his own and when screwball left he didn't post anymore. You say is that his clone or not?

That's because I'm really NOT AhMeng's clone. :smile:
Thinking that I am would only cause confusion.

I would agree, IF I'm REALLY AhMeng's clone. :smile:

Yes yes keep on repeating it that makes you LESS of his clone. :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Because me and him have been members of this and the old forum and have been posting on different topics all along and the scroobal issue is only recent and if you know anything jw5 recently attacked scroobal while i have been bashing scroobal from the get go when this forum was created.

You on the other hand have not posted on anything else except to come to ah meng's defence.

Tell you something there was once a moniker here called kingrant. Wouldn't post on anything else except defending the screw. Nothing else at all 0 personality of his own and when screwball left he didn't post anymore. You say is that his clone or not?

Yes yes keep on repeating it that makes you LESS of his clone. :rolleyes:

wah...nao apply Lao Chiao big fuck doctrine liao...argue lose use lao chiao logic..really hopeless.