• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

At 17, she found herself with a broken home and nowhere to stay

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
12107005_10153055831707115_5497890110596570546_n.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i finally realise how you succeed in life the loser and m&d way,it is to set the lowest expectations for yourself and have low expectations of you from society,lead a complete and fulfilling life of absolute underachievement all your life,and best is if u have worthless and dysfunction parents to throw in as a excuse,then when u finally achieve anything half useful with your life and got some form of education without flunking the most useless degree,viola ur a success!!!!

here i was thinking this was a story of li ka shing or john paul mitchell.parents died,grew up in the midst of great poverty,hustled their ass off,threw himself mercilessly and relentlessly into books and studying while his peers were complacent in life while reminding himself to always be humble,built an empire up from selling plastic flowers.or john mitchell hustled his way selling hair products to salons with ingenuity and nothing in his pockets,not even products homeless from his car,and becoming a hair care mogul.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i finally realise how you succeed in life the loser and m&d way,it is to set the lowest expectations for yourself and have low expectations of you from society,lead a complete and fulfilling life of absolute underachievement all your life,and best is if u have worthless and dysfunction parents to throw in as a excuse,then when u finally achieve anything half useful with your life and got some form of education without flunking the most useless degree,viola ur a success!!!!

here i was thinking this was a story of li ka shing or john paul mitchell.parents died,grew up in the midst of great poverty,hustled their ass off,threw himself mercilessly and relentlessly into books and studying while his peers were complacent in life while reminding himself to always be humble,built an empire up from selling plastic flowers.or john mitchell hustled his way selling hair products to salons with ingenuity and nothing in his pockets,not even products homeless from his car,and becoming a hair care mogul.

There were no problems before Chinese came and forced Malays to live in hdb's. Malay culture and lifestyle not suitable for city living.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
all i want to say is she is strong! i like pple who are mentally strong.

She's a typical useless Moose Limb always looking to play the victim card. She will grow up to wear the Satanic tudung and give birth to future terrorists. Her live is doomed unless she leaves the Satanic Cult of Death Islam. This demonic soul will be killed by the very false faith she talks to fondly of. Islam turns normal people into barbarians.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-rape.htm
The Myth: Muhammad Would Never Approve of Rape
The Truth:
Muhammad actually encouraged the rape of others captured in battle. This hadith provides the context for the Qur’anic verse (4:24):

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.
Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

Actually, as the hadith indicates, it wasn't Muhammad, but "Allah the Exalted" who told the men to rape the women in front of their husbands - which is all the more reason not to think of Islam as being the same as other religions.

Note also that the husbands of these unfortunate victims were obviously alive after battle. This is important because it flatly contradicts those apologists who like to argue that the women Muhammad enslaved were widowed and thus unable to fend for themselves. (Even if the apologists were right, what sort of a moral code is it that forces a widow to choose between being raped and starving?)

There are several other episodes in which Muhammad is offered the clear opportunity to disavow raping women - yet he instead offers advice on how to proceed. In one case, his men were reluctant to devalue their new slaves for later resale by getting them pregnant. Muhammad was asked about coitus interruptus in particular:

"O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.” (Bukhari 34:432)
As indicated, the prophet of Islam did not mind his men raping the women, provided they ejaculated within the bodies of their victims.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How many success stories do you hear about Sporeans living in Spore making it big:confused:
Unless you have connections it is even hard to make a decent living nowadays.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many success stories do you hear about Sporeans living in Spore making it big:confused:
Unless you have connections it is even hard to make a decent living nowadays.

tan kah kee,liam nee soon and lim boon keng to name a few.but they are long dead now.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tot 1k can own a hdb a pigeon hole.

She need to see a "holy (holey) man" but now he is into transportation....so sorry!...was $1,000 to own a flat..now $100,000 + + + +...new management.....ha ha ha

Never mind, she can sing & dance for her supper....at least, she made it!....hope she don't do what her DNA tells her to do, repeat the parents mistakes & have children like rabbits, out of wedlock...& hold wedding dinners in void deck...:p

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tan kah kee,liam nee soon and lim boon keng to name a few.but they are long dead now.

You are forgetting that the main difference is that these people made it big when the PAP wasn't around.
Nowadays with the PAP, they or their cronies will make sure to sapu anything & everything. leaving very little for the "lesser mortals".

I don't want to appear negative but how do you compete against the PAP which can change the laws at a whim, to take away your business.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are forgetting that the main difference is that these people made it big when the PAP wasn't around.
Nowadays with the PAP, they or their cronies will make sure to sapu anything & everything. leaving very little for the "lesser mortals".

I don't want to appear negative but how do you compete against the PAP which can change the laws at a whim, to take away your business.

This I gotta agree, I have worked for a long time, for an employer & becoming an employer....it is not my colleagues or my competitors I worry & battle against....but the PAP & their cronies...in any industries I step in, I have to battle them for if there is 'honey' these 'hornets' will come in & 'sapu' the business...leaving you, with 'crumbs'...

that is why I have to hang this sign where ever I go.... no beware of 'swines'..CAVE CAVEM..." beware of pxp dogs"!!...