• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need advise when visiting luxurious boutiques

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Three thousand dollars can buy you nothing in such high crass boutiques, so says my lesbian kaki oops I mean zombie :biggrin:

[video=youtube;XEfi9EH2K-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEfi9EH2K-c[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
langjeow. just goto pasar malam, but 3 for $10 wallet and put the remaining $2990 inside and she will b impressed

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one new girl? Read my pt 4 carefully. The gifts have to go bigger each time. So better start small. Lim pei woman asking for birkins liao. I ignoring her at the moment.... sigh.....
Not new and have a few contenders. I usually give her birthday gift in range of average $500. My contenders are more generous items like iphones handbags timepiece . She knows that I am not a very high income earner so if I willing to spend $3k around there I may score more credits than my contender :biggrin:
this time I just play a bigger bet and high chance house will win. But nevermind I just bet if house win I will quit gambling.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if LV, go Europe buy cheaper.

i bought for my wifey few years ago just costs sgd1600, heard in singapore sell 2500++
I no money go europe lah. On the way pickup is different.
online also cheaper but I won't buy expensive item online

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly it's okay to ask the price because in a boutique like LV they don't display the price, but most of the tags are in the item itself.

Also don't impress the lady with gifts that are beyond your means. She will only ask for more and with a 3K budget you can almost buy a small handbag from LV.

I think many normal peasant have the notion as me that luxurious shopper look at items rather than price lor. Or maybe I watch too many dramas. Really no idea in real world or rather sinkieland is it normal to behave as normal peasant when buying luxurious goods.
From your posts looks very normal. I more pang sim now.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Before I go down to orchard or mbs areas to hunt for a luxurious lady bag or wallet for my chiobu target, I need some good advices from bros here before I make a fool of myself there :p. Honestly till this middle age I had not step into any luxurious boutiques before. Sometime have to urge to just go in to have a look but tends to uturn becos feeling uneasy. This time bo bian need to accompany my chiobu target to select her handbag. Her choices will be either channel or lv. Here are some basic questions I need advices.

1. I standby sgd 3000 is it enough for a good wallet ?
2. When shopping for such luxurious item, do they have price tag on or always need to ask and upto them to quote type ? If ask what is the proper way to ask ? Eg a simple how much this cost ? How much you charging for this ?
3. Can I wear Bermuda and flip flop there or prefer long pants/jeans with shoes.
4. If the item she likes exceeded my 3k cash what is the tactic to properly say not enough money ? For this potential issue is it better for me to upfront tell her first ? Else on the spot could be drastic.
5. Any other advices are welcome as I may have overlook certain important ethics.

Please do not scold me as I am sincere to give her a luxurious gift but due to my budget I can only afford max of 3k.

Thanks in advance

Mr Choot Hand... good morning!

1. You go Cashino or go Boutique? Carry so much cash ah? Use a damn credit card.

2. Just be yourself.

3. It's not a fish market. No bargaining hor.

4. Money cannot buy love.

5. Good luck..:biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. You go Cashino or go Boutique? Carry so much cash ah? Use a damn credit card.

2. Just be yourself.

Hoi lau gau. Hosay bo.
I cannot be myself in a high class place becos I don't belong to this world. Now abit.more pangsim after hearing from bros. Oh ya must remember price is fix cannot nego :biggrin: I not using money buy love but using sincerity lah.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me thinks there are many lonely goatherds in this forum trying to buy love ....... got some ADVICE for them ......... DON'T

[video=youtube;za7dAJtYXwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za7dAJtYXwo[/video]

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hoi lau gau. Hosay bo.
I cannot be myself in a high class place becos I don't belong to this world. Now abit.more pangsim after hearing from bros. Oh ya must remember price is fix cannot nego :biggrin: I not using money buy love but using sincerity lah.

nabeizzz.. u sibei tcss...pretend hor...but ish ok... its good tcss...i rike..:biggrin:

make sure she has big bouncing headlights that is worth your investment...whahaha:biggrin:

On a serious note, Channel and LV a bit of a KTV brand... u sure u wanna your woman to carry it.. so tink carefully hor...

The issue is not the price of the bag or wallet.. the issue is whether your woman character, charisma and appearance fit the bag.

I have seen gals carrying expensive bags and wallets but still no class. So it's rike throwing money into the sea lor.

On the contrary, I have seen rich women carry simple bags and wallets and still looks beri beri good and stylo milo...:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I no money go europe lah. On the way pickup is different.
online also cheaper but I won't buy expensive item online

Buying online she will miss out on the experience.
There's a reason these brands spend so much on their shops with staff giving good service.....it's a complete package.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think many normal peasant have the notion as me that luxurious shopper look at items rather than price lor. Or maybe I watch too many dramas. Really no idea in real world or rather sinkieland is it normal to behave as normal peasant when buying luxurious goods.
From your posts looks very normal. I more pang sim now.

Frankly it is not how you dress or how expensive you wanna potray yourself to be it is how you behave and carry yourself in whatever environment you're in.

Be it in an expensive boutique or normal shop it is not what you wear and how much you can purchase that matter,it's your mentality of how you treat those who serve you that matters.

Therefore just be yourself and choose those items that you like, if the items are beyond your budget just say that they are beyond your budget. Nothing to be ashamed of. Because ultimately it is your money and how you want to spend them are not determine by others unless you value how other view you then that's a different point of view altogether.

If the staff of the shop treat you differently then stop going to that shop, simple as that. But so far my experience with LV shop in both Raffles Hotel and Takashimaya outlet they are pretty professional and provide good services. Even though I was wearing shirt with Bermuda short then.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buying online she will miss out on the experience.
There's a reason these brands spend so much on their shops with staff giving good service.....it's a complete package.
Spot on. A substantial cost of the goods goes to the experience. Woman are really....

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal

2. Just be yourself.

fucking lau kau just cant resist tua pow must shoot of your cb monkey mouth everywhere

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nabeizzz.. u sibei tcss...pretend hor...but ish ok... its good tcss...i rike..:biggrin:

make sure she has big bouncing headlights that is worth your investment...whahaha:biggrin:

On a serious note, Channel and LV a bit of a KTV brand... u sure u wanna your woman to carry it.. so tink carefully hor...

The issue is not the price of the bag or wallet.. the issue is whether your woman character, charisma and appearance fit the bag.

I have seen gals carrying expensive bags and wallets but still no class. So it's rike throwing money into the sea lor.

On the contrary, I have seen rich women carry simple bags and wallets and still looks beri beri good and stylo milo...:biggrin:
Nabei lao gao limpe believe u u don't believe me. Mala aa sai.
she like chanel or lv so much liao I won't care suit anot at all so long she happy. Aiya I won't blame woman for being this way lah I believe I will be the same if I'm a woman.

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello excuse me, can anyone tell me how to get to IMH?

938057d1340348481-b-diot-defu-indoor-offroad-track-b-this_way_to_imh.jpg