• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need advise when visiting luxurious boutiques

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charles & Keith is the best.

Local brand, owned by Louis Vuitton.

Boutiques worldwide. New design every few weeks.

This brand is big in Thailand.
I wouldn't call then worldwide yet.
It's one of the few things that more expensive in Thailand compared to Sg.
Feedback is their products dun last only good to look at.....shoes most likely to cut your feet.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Does this verse have something to do with premature ejaculation ?:p

[video=youtube;7DbsjRuFbv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DbsjRuFbv8[/video]

[video=youtube;EQQKPo5Dgk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQQKPo5Dgk4[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
authentic hermes birkin - $40k.

image.jpg

tiong imitation wannabe - $24.

image.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come chootchiew so quiet? I am wondering if he did score in his $3000 bag way of chasing manipulative bitch.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro chootchiew, mind telling us the age of your chiobu ?

Don't be another Ah Meng come to the forum to market salted fish as if they are mermaids.:biggrin:

She is the beginning age of 3x. I better not say out wait her colleague or herself saw this post I get immediate failure liao . Buy 1 luxury item only ask so many things.
targeted to go site anytime this 1to2 wk :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come chootchiew so quiet? I am wondering if he did score in his $3000 bag way of chasing manipulative bitch.
Wah, not so easy to score one lah. I'm playing in premier league cup maybe now in quarter final stage liao. Hopefully spending 3k with lots of heart can enter semi final :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
It should be "advice" which is a noun and not "advise" which is a verb. :smile:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, not so easy to score one lah. I'm playing in premier league cup maybe now in quarter final stage liao. Hopefully spending 3k with lots of heart can enter semi final :biggrin:
You mean although you don't think you'll reach the Final, let alone win the "cup", yet you still want to waste your S$3,000? :confused:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After so many pages.what is e outcome.?
Kana con 3k..

Or it is a bullshit to start with like kopimeng

Not so fast lah, scheduled with her to go onsite 1to2 weeks mah I said liao. Even after spend $3k won't take league cup immediately also

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not so fast lah, scheduled with her to go onsite 1to2 weeks mah I said liao. Even after spend $3k won't take league cup immediately also

Dear chootchiew, what's onsite 1 to 2 weeks?. Do you mean, a holiday or vacation for 1 to 2 weeks, just with her only?.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
always remember the samsters' code of conduct. most importantly it's not about the bag, it's about getting her in the bag. :p

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
like tat bring 3k go fuckshop.
instant champion league winner for1 week.
don think u qualify for fishing game.