• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reason why Chelski stumbled

Baines

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eva Carneiro hits out at Football Association over Chelsea exit

Former Chelsea doctor says she was not asked to make a statement by the FA over row with Jose Mourinho

Eva-Carneiro_3460801b.jpg

Carneiro has issued a statement following her public spat with Mourinho Photo: REX

By Telegraph Sport
2:43PM BST 02 Oct 2015

Former Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro has criticised the handling of her departure from Chelsea by the Football Association.

In a statement, she insisted she was "at no stage requested" by the FA to make a statement about Jose Mourinho's alleged remarks towards her during the match against Swansea.

She also said that she had not been asked to provide evidence after members of the public reported sexist abuse towards her at West Ham last season.

evaaa_3460798b.jpg

Carneiro has been absent since her agument with Mourinho against Swansea

Carneiro was dropped from first-team duties after Mourinho criticised her for going onto the pitch to treat Eden Hazard against Swansea.

Mourinho was cleared by the FA of making discriminatory remarks but independent board member Heather Rabbatts criticised the FA for not interviewing Carneiro herself.

“Eva was one of the few very senior women in the game, a highly respected doctor who has acted with professional integrity in difficult circumstances and whose skills have been highly praised by her colleagues, the club and governing bodies,” she said.

Carneiro's full statement reads as follows: "I was surprised to learn that the FA was allegedly investigating the incident of 8th of August via the press.

carneiro2_3461269b.jpg

"I was at no stage requested by the FA to make a statement. I wonder whether this might be the only formal investigation in this country where the evidence of the individuals involved in the incident was not considered relevant. Choosing to ignore some of the evidence will surely influence the outcome of the findings.

"Last season I had a similar experience at a game at West Ham FC, where I was subject to verbal abuse.

Eva Carneiro also reported being abused at West Ham last season

"Following complaints by the public, the FA produced a communication to the press saying there had been no sexist chanting during this game.

"At no time was I approached for a statement despite the fact that vile unacceptable, sexually explicit abuse was clearly heard.

FA chairman Greg Dyke had also been critical of Mourinho's behaviour. In a letter to FA Council members, he wrote: "I don't think Mr Mourinho comes well out of the whole saga - he clearly made a mistake in the heat of a game, and should have said so and apologised.

"Instead he has said very little and Miss Carneiro has lost her job.

"Our regulatory team have investigated this and whilst Mr Mourinho has breached no rules, it was clearly a failure of his personal judgement and public behaviour."

When asked about the row at his press conference today, Mourinho replied: “For the past two months I didn't open my mouth, and I'm going to keep it like this. One day I will speak, but I will choose the day.”

When he was asked to comment on Dyke's remarks, he said: “That's the same answer. I'm quiet about it for a long time. I read and I listen and I watch, and I'm quiet. We can be here all day... my time to speak will arrive when I decide.”

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i still do not understand what happen there. referee ask for doctor, she came and help.
what is so wrong about that? that cannot settle with a meeting after the match?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
i still do not understand what happen there. referee ask for doctor, she came and help.

Sometime Football got no common sense! If player down due to injury, the game should be stopped till the incident offer no advantage to any team.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wat so difficult?
If doctor come means player must leave the pitch with doctor ,and stay out until ref give ok.
That means chelsea will play with 10 men.

Doctor no come, means player can get up and continue anytime.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody would have given a shit if she were ugly or a male physio. :rolleyes:

The other male physio has returned to work at Chelsea. Meanwhile, Eva's going around giving media interviews and seeking legal advice about sexism. :rolleyes:

Moral of the story: if you want to get things done, don't hire a woman. :cool:

[video=youtube;HeHUQAnzpF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeHUQAnzpF0[/video]

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody would have given a shit if she were ugly or a male physio. :rolleyes:

The other male physio has returned to work at Chelsea. Meanwhile, Eva's going around giving media interviews and seeking legal advice about sexism. :rolleyes:

Moral of the story: if you want to get things done, don't hire a woman. :cool:

There is a rumour going on in Chelsea Chat that Eva has slept with one or two Chelsea players. However, the moderators have been pretty quick in not allowing such threads to fester. A few chat members have been banned for good.

My take is Hazard because the wife has just given birth to a baby. So over the past 10 months, Hazard must have been starved. This explains the drop in form of Hazard. Another suspect is Fabregas.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat so difficult?
If doctor come means player must leave the pitch with doctor ,and stay out until ref give ok.
That means chelsea will play with 10 men.

Doctor no come, means player can get up and continue anytime.

Still ok if it is down to 10 players, Chelsea had one player sent off, so they were down to 9 players.