• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Everyone Hates China’s Rich Kids

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
these fuerdai got class. birthday also hire models or prostitutes to attend. Inviting girls is just too troublesome.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fuerdai, China’s second-generation rich kids, are the most loathed group in the country. They’re also its future.
What can I say? The loathers are just plain jealous.

Our Sinkie government should encourage our own fuerdai to express, without inhibitions, the enjoyments of their wealth. People all over the world will then get to know that Sinkieland is a very wealthy state. This will inspire poor peasants like me and my friends to work harder. The more frequently and openly our fuerdai flaunt their wealth, the harder Sinkie peasants will work, leading to a dramatic increase in national productivity. I hope that Chief Natural Aristocrat realises this important truth.

Our state-controlled media should run articles regularly to show how our fuerdai are helping to grow our GDP.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I exhort Chief Natural Aristocrat to invite fuerdai from all over the world to make Sinkieland their preferred playground, fuerdai from countries such as China, South Korea (remember the daughter of the CEO of some Korean airlines?), Iran, Gulf states, etc...

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fuerdai, China’s second-generation rich kids, are the most loathed group in the country. They’re also its future.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...yuan-percent-everyone-hates-china-s-rich-kids

No point hating rich brats. Think of a way to cream them of their money. A fool and his money are soon parted and the 3 generation curse will become a 2 generation curse. These kids cannot hold on to their money for long. Its up to you to take it away from them.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No point hating rich brats. Think of a way to cream them of their money. A fool and his money are soon parted and the 3 generation curse will become a 2 generation curse. These kids cannot hold on to their money for long. Its up to you to take it away from them.

You're right. The Chinese have a saying: Wealth cannot last 3 generations.

Anyway, rich brats are the same obnoxious bunch everywhere in the world. A couple of generations ago, it was filthy rich American brats. Then the Japanese brats. And the oil brats from the Gulf. Now it's the turn of the Chinese. Next will be the Indians.

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're right. The Chinese have a saying: Wealth cannot last 3 generations.

Anyway, rich brats are the same obnoxious bunch everywhere in the world. A couple of generations ago, it was filthy rich American brats. Then the Japanese brats. And the oil brats from the Gulf. Now it's the turn of the Chinese. Next will be the Indians.

The first modern brats were the children of the British stiff-upper lipped aristocrats. All other brats were modelled after that original brat - the true brat of brats.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuerdai is proof that chinks other that their ability to make lots and lots of money are absolutely useless in this universe in any way.they do not help mankind in any way they do not improve humanity in any way.

PAP and chinks is proof that God has a sense of humor,very sick humour.