• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

success rate of nuke 1st strike against USA had tripled since cold war

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, it was the USA that made the nuclear bomb first, and remains the only one to have used it to target an opponent. Any enemy of them should be fearing the Yanks from lobbing a nuke at them rather than thinking of nuking them. I don't see the Yanks as the hero or the saviour of the world, however I choose not to be their enemy. The best way of seeing the USA is they are a giant, a gun in one hand, money in the other, its your choice which hand you wish to shake.

Cheers!

Nuke USA properly will solve the problems for once and for all. Nukes are best antidotes!

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, it was the USA that made the nuclear bomb first, and remains the only one to have used it to target an opponent. Any enemy of them should be fearing the Yanks from lobbing a nuke at them rather than thinking of nuking them. I don't see the Yanks as the hero or the saviour of the world, however I choose not to be their enemy. The best way of seeing the USA is they are a giant, a gun in one hand, money in the other, its your choice which hand you wish to shake.

Cheers!

History is over already. Time do not stay. What was in the past are gone and changed. USA is a deadmeat. Should just get nuked away. It can not obstruct the globe spinning. Just like LKY. Just need to be dead.

Alfrescian
Loyal
The strategic advantage is rapidly sliding against USA. Currently it is triple from Cold War era, it will drastcally detiorrate to 5X 10X 20X.

Upto a certain point, the situations will be unbearable and begs for a nuke war. Right now it is already very strained, and testing patience and tolerance limit. Kindness definitely can not last forever.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
History? Deadmeat? Examine again what we see around us. Besides the US fashion brands, food chains, Hollywood movies, pop artistes, etc. etc. What brands from other countries do you see? If you notice them, they are countries friendly with the US, like Korea, Japan, Germany, Italy, France, UK. How many are there from Russia and China? What was in the "recent" past, that is, from WW2's end till yesterday, are likely from USA, and what is ahead of us is likely also from the USA. If you are sickened by this, fine, no one is stopping you from buying from NOT MADE IN USA products. But, the rest of the world is bent on getting US products (just look at Apple products). And I don't think supermarkets here like NTUC or Giant are going to stop stocking their shelves with Hershey's chocolates!

Bro, I am not brand-loyal, I will purchase whatever fits my budget. (Eg. my jogging shoes are Anta, from PRC), but I see USA as a behemoth that is charting and laying the standards which the world wishes to live by. And whether we like it or not, the leader of the world today is USA, perhaps not in everything, but in most things. Even the staunchest enemy of the USA, the jihadist terrorist groups, publicize themselves with US technology.

Cheers!

History is over already. Time do not stay. What was in the past are gone and changed. USA is a deadmeat. Should just get nuked away. It can not obstruct the globe spinning. Just like LKY. Just need to be dead.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show whatever pic you want. Go read the Chinese and Ruskie history to understand why they will never be friends. Russia bowing its head to do currency swap when the roubles collapse was already a slap on their face.

History is made by people. And today's people are doing things to create newer history.

Today a Strong waring Russia-Sino alliance power has world's best strategic advantage, benefits, and lucrative profitable potentials. Nothing can Compare, nothing can match, nothing can come close. Together they will win BIG in survival game. They had been Communist brothers, they had and stll have common enemies. They have no better options than to fight side by side.

Alone they can not easily put down USA, which is something they should not delay, together they surely can win doubtlessly. There's no any other alliance combination that could give such a strategic advantage.

Alfrescian
Loyal
History? Deadmeat? Examine again what we see around us. Besides the US fashion brands, food chains, Hollywood movies, pop artistes, etc. etc. What brands from other countries do you see? If you notice them, they are countries friendly with the US, like Korea, Japan, Germany, Italy, France, UK. How many are there from Russia and China? What was in the "recent" past, that is, from WW2's end till yesterday, are likely from USA, and what is ahead of us is likely also from the USA. If you are sickened by this, fine, no one is stopping you from buying from NOT MADE IN USA products. But, the rest of the world is bent on getting US products (just look at Apple products). And I don't think supermarkets here like NTUC or Giant are going to stop stocking their shelves with Hershey's chocolates!

Bro, I am not brand-loyal, I will purchase whatever fits my budget. (Eg. my jogging shoes are Anta, from PRC), but I see USA as a behemoth that is charting and laying the standards which the world wishes to live by. And whether we like it or not, the leader of the world today is USA, perhaps not in everything, but in most things. Even the staunchest enemy of the USA, the jihadist terrorist groups, publicize themselves with US technology.

Cheers!

These things that you deemed good and precious are exactly what is beening deemed as Cultural Invasion by American Imperialism. Exactly the very target that many people wants to see the rid of, best effective way by nuke express. Up in mushroom clouds and instantly vaporize into gas and dust.

The world is not really driven by acceptance friendship and love, it always also work by rejection alienation hatred envy and enmity feud fight Slayer torture exploitation slavery and cannibalism as well.

American culture of blinded love respect acceptance freedom etc, are seen as poison hypocrisy plot evil degradation and spoilage. You can never assume it will be tolerable or allowed in coexistence. It had to be fought out by fundamental rule of brut strength elimination to decide the chance of existence. Not negotiable.

We can be blindly civilized or kind just for the sake of being civilized, survival in a resource limited world needs to be more realistic and practical than dreamland or heavens. We can blindly swallow American Craps and die with them.

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inventory data for the nuke grand carnival.

http://ploughshares.org/world-nuclear-stockpile-report

WEAPON STOCKPILE

ARSENAL SIZE
NUCLEAR TERRORISM
EMERGING NUCLEAR STATES
SECURITY CONCERNS
REGIONAL CONFLICT

Nine countries in the world possess a total of*15,695*nuclear weapons. The United States and Russia account for 93 percent of them. Since their peak in the mid-1980’s, global arsenals have shrunk by over two-thirds. More countries have given up weapons and programs in the past 30 years than have tried to acquire them. The direction is positive, but when you are fleeing a forest fire it is not just direction but speed that matters. Ploughshares Fund is committed to reducing nuclear threats before it is too late.
TOTAL NUCLEAR WEAPONS: 15,695

RUSSIA 7,500 | Download report
USA 7,100 | Download report
FRANCE 300 | Download report
CHINA 250 | Download report
UNITED KINGDOM 225 | Download report
PAKISTAN 120 | Download report
INDIA 110 | Download report
ISRAEL 80 | Download report
NORTH KOREA < 10

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world is driven by commerce. Love, friendship, and other "nice" things are the icing to sell the products better, to make them more appealing. It is in this area(s) that America is way better than the other countries in their competition for world domination. Every Disney character is a super salesman in this respect. Does Russia or China have a team that can match the Muppets? They sing, dance, tell stories to entertain, and are very very good at it! And they are an American creation. I am not asking you to love America, they are as greedy and cunning as anyone else can be, they just happen to be smarter as well, and slicker at the game. And until someone else ups the ante and offers the rest of the world something better, America leads the world.

Cheers!

These things that you deemed good and precious are exactly what is beening deemed as Cultural Invasion by American Imperialism. Exactly the very target that many people wants to see the rid of, best effective way by nuke express. Up in mushroom clouds and instantly vaporize into gas and dust.

The world is not really driven by acceptance friendship and love, it always also work by rejection alienation hatred envy and enmity feud fight Slayer torture exploitation slavery and cannibalism as well.

American culture of blinded love respect acceptance freedom etc, are seen as poison hypocrisy plot evil degradation and spoilage. You can never assume it will be tolerable or allowed in coexistence. It had to be fought out by fundamental rule of brut strength elimination to decide the chance of existence. Not negotiable.

We can be blindly civilized or kind just for the sake of being civilized, survival in a resource limited world needs to be more realistic and practical than dreamland or heavens. We can blindly swallow American Craps and die with them.

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world is driven by commerce. Love, friendship, and other "nice" things are the icing to sell the products better, to make them more appealing. It is in this area(s) that America is way better than the other countries in their competition for world domination. Every Disney character is a super salesman in this respect. Does Russia or China have a team that can match the Muppets? They sing, dance, tell stories to entertain, and are very very good at it! And they are an American creation. I am not asking you to love America, they are as greedy and cunning as anyone else can be, they just happen to be smarter as well, and slicker at the game. And until someone else ups the ante and offers the rest of the world something better, America leads the world.

Cheers!

The world is not so nice as you dream. There are too much people too little resources. Survival not free gift not FOC and need to fight and kill or get killed for survival. 7~8 billions population level used up too much resources and ruined planet hopelessly. War and elimination is very badly needed ASAP.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you on this, the world sucks, but it is no need to make it worse than it already is. There are people who are trying to make it better, no matter how small or insignificant their contribution is, they still do it. We can't help it if the ones who are more cunning and sly take advantage of the situation, and benefit from it whilst denying others their share, but we should just try (to the best of our conscience and ability) to be a positive member of the society we live in. In every war, many innocent people are the ones who suffer most while those responsible for it sit easy, away from any harm, it really sucks.

How things will eventually turn out is dependent on a multitude of factors. which no individual has real control over its outcome. All we can hope for is everybody do what s/he can to help alleviate the situation(s).

Cheers!

The world is not so nice as you dream. There are too much people too little resources. Survival not free gift not FOC and need to fight and kill or get killed for survival. 7~8 billions population level used up too much resources and ruined planet hopelessly. War and elimination is very badly needed ASAP.

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you on this, the world sucks, but it is no need to make it worse than it already is. There are people who are trying to make it better, no matter how small or insignificant their contribution is, they still do it. We can't help it if the ones who are more cunning and sly take advantage of the situation, and benefit from it whilst denying others their share, but we should just try (to the best of our conscience and ability) to be a positive member of the society we live in. In every war, many innocent people are the ones who suffer most while those responsible for it sit easy, away from any harm, it really sucks.

How things will eventually turn out is dependent on a multitude of factors. which no individual has real control over its outcome. All we can hope for is everybody do what s/he can to help alleviate the situation(s).

Cheers!

A good or even reasonable world is impossible not to even considere a better world. The fundamental reason being the huge overpopulation and consumption ruining this planet and exhausting all remaining bit of resources.

To secure a chance to survive, everyone have to fight for resources and bring population level down until a balance between resources and consumption can come to a long enough lasting state.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should Sino-Russia Alliance nuke USA this way the immediate follow up 2hrs after the detonation cycle, upon evaluation of destruction vs inception and sure that US counterstrike is only minimal threat, issue a 20mins ultimatum to UK and France, with 3 easy choices within 20mins or get at least 20 warheads up their assholes:

1. Nuke specified US targets immediately and get considered as allies.

2. Nuke Russia-Sino and be considered as declared war.

3. Nuke self to commit immediate suicide.

In all cases no peaceful surrenders will be acceptable. No humanitarian aid or clean up assistance will be provided.

This will be new world order.

The scale of Firststrike using only 60% of warhead stock is to reserve sufficient ammo to nuke any power which may be showing any non-compliance signs.

The use of nuke have to be very solid resolve and brutally effective, leaving no room nor chance for anybody. No chance to struggle nor negotiate nor think twice be allowed. Be fully prepared to pay any kind of max prices, not shaking hands no regrets, no mercy, nor doubts of any sort.

Last edited: