• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whore Jinx mostly true for cancer rumors, Loong look out to get 3rd wife

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You Schadenfreudens!

Ho Jinx has no cancer whatsoever. Please don't curse her, OK? I'm not her fan, crony or porlumpar and in spite of it, I don't curse her.

Based on what I heard, she was using her sabbaticals to settle the affairs of Old Fart's 10-billion USD empire.

What nonsense!

Even a child knows that the late Ah Gong was honest and frugal. The old guy was so stingy that he was renown for washing his own undies during overseas diplomatic visits.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
USD10B only meh..............even in the 90's already got Angmoh experts say USD100B liao.............
Nyet....

In the 90s, the richest person was still Bill Gates and he wasn't even worth 100 billion USD at that time...

However, GIC had more than 100 billion USD under management during the 90s. So if Angmoh experts were insinuating Old Fart had about 100 billion USD, they might be hinting to us that GIC belonged to Old Fart.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What nonsense!

Even a child knows that the late Ah Gong was honest and frugal. The old guy was so stingy that he was renown for washing his own undies during overseas diplomatic visits.

You think we just got out of the jungle or had been putting our head in a haze....we have no doubt that he was honest & frugal, but let's face it..he made money too...don't you forget about the HPL incident?

I have an uncle who is very frugal & honest too, he has pass on, years ago, in the past you ask him, how's business...answer " just making it"...very frugal person, owned a Mercedes when business went boom ( back then, it was a status symbol), his house somewhere in Orchard Road was bought in 1964-65 for $40,0000, the house still there, now it is xxx,000,000.....

my point is, frugal & honest yes.....the more frugal they are, the richer on the quiet...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nyet....

In the 90s, the richest person was still Bill Gates and he wasn't even worth 100 billion USD at that time...

However, GIC had more than 100 billion USD under management during the 90s. So if Angmoh experts were insinuating Old Fart had about 100 billion USD, they might be hinting to us that GIC belonged to Old Fart.

Bill Gates was an honest businessmen who had to pay taxes & he only had only one company. While LKY was an opportunist, with many side lines including directorships in many lucrative GLCs. Sporeans have no idea of the $$$ made by companies like Chartered Industries which made weapons.

LKY has had 50 years to accumulate his wealth.
His friends included many of the most corrupted gov't officials like Suharto. I remember reading in Time that the estimated wealth of Suharto was over $100 billion. LKY has a smart wife & was also assisted by his gang of relatives & civil servants. So I wouldn't be surprise if the Lees wealth surpassed Bill Gates, who is today estimated to be worth US$79.2 billion.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
What nonsense!

tat shows his true color as an overpaid janitor. he should be asking for $4.50/ hr at the istana n deduct all his cpf, no ransom called pension and made to collect cardboard for exercise instead of occupying the swimming pool.