• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor princess quits social media over tudung criticism - Tonychat song boh???

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking chee bye Tonychat and your ball-less parents. These are the mats that you vote for!!

Johor princess quits social media over tudung criticism

23764685.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR — In what may be the latest sign of growing religious fundamentalism in Malaysia, Johor princess Aminah Maimunah Iskandariah has quit social media after Internet users flooded her Instagram account, criticising her for not wearing the Muslim headscarf, or tudung, local media reported today (Oct 1).

She told reporters the comments had hurt her feelings and she did not want strangers to judge her for how she dressed.

“At first, I posted pictures of my cats, but then people started leaving nasty comments about not wearing a tudung that hurt me. It then started to go on and on until gradually, I felt that they were invading my private space. After receiving good advice from my parents, who were worried about my wellbeing and safety, I decided to quit all social media,” Ms Aminah was quoted as saying on Tuesday, after attending an event organised by an animal welfare group in Johor Baru.

Ms Aminah is the only daughter among the six children of Johor ruler Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar and Raja Zarith Sofiah.

Local media reported recently that her brother, Idris Sultan Ibrahim, took to social media last Saturday to defend Ms Aminah’s dressing.

“When I see comments about my sister not wearing a tudung, it does tick me off,” Mr Idris wrote in a post on Instagram, although it was later removed.

The practice of Islam in Malaysia has begun to show signs of fundamentalism, as illustrated among others by the boom in the tudung industry that was a rarity just several decades ago, while government-sanctioned Friday sermons also repeatedly tell women to cover their aurat (or parts of the body that should not be publicly exposed).

During the past few months, other Malay-Muslim women have also *received brickbats on social media for not covering their hair, or for wearing clothes deemed improper.

Last month, Malaysian media *reported that Ms Hajar Nur Asyiqin *Abdul Zubir, the 18-year-old winner of the prestigious Bank Negara *Malaysia scholarship, came under fire on *social media for her failure to don the tudung after a picture of her was shared on a Friends of BN’s (ruling coalition Barisan Nasional) Facebook post *announcing Ms Hajar’s win.

Online commenters chided Ms Hajar for not covering her aurat, and even called for conditions of the scholarship interview to mandate covering the aurat.

On June 12, a similar controversy erupted over a photo of SEA Games gold-medal gymnast Farah Ann *Abdul Hadi, who was clad in her gymnastics leotard, sparking a debate on the responsibility of Muslim athletes to cover their aurat.

Since June, there have been at least six separate cases in Malaysia where women were denied entry to public *institutions, allegedly for not wearing decent clothes. They were either asked to cover up before entering or were immediately barred from entry because their clothes were deemed indecent. The incidents sparked concerns that religious fundamentalism was growing in the country. AGENCIES

http://www.todayonline.com/world/asia/johor-princess-quits-social-media-over-tudung-criticism

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only a Malaysian will gives a a shit and keep posting news about Malaysia.. And guess who is the one who keep posting Malaysia news.

Seld pwned again chee bye kia.

You very hurt that we talk about your UMNO mat masters and your Kings??

Get the fuck out of this thread or forum if you do want to hear people talking about your country.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seld pwned again chee bye kia.

You very hurt that we talk about your UMNO mat masters and your Kings??

Get the fuck out of this thread or forum if you do want to hear people talking about your country.

what so hurt about it? I think you are the one who is hurt since you are a Malaysian..

Base on logic, no Singaporeans will give a shit about Malaysia affairs.

Your feel that your Malaysia country is screwed up so you need to vent it out here.. well, you can do that here.. but why hide your true self. keep telling others you are a WP supporters and act like a Singaporean..

The truth is you are born in Malaysia and need to suck up to PAP so that you can stay in Singapore and get more benefit from PAP.. Now you work for PAP by posting shit here..

one forummer questioned you, you are very silent when Amos Yee is jailed. It tells a lot.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what so hurt about it? I think you are the one who is hurt since you are a Malaysian..

Base on logic, no Singaporeans will give a shit about Malaysia affairs.

Your feel that your Malaysia country is screwed up so you need to vent it out here.. well, you can do that here.. but why hide your true self. keep telling others you are a WP supporters and act like a Singaporean..

The truth is you are born in Malaysia and need to suck up to PAP so that you can stay in Singapore and get more benefit from PAP.. Now you work for PAP by posting shit here..

one forummer questioned you, you are very silent when Amos Yee is jailed. It tells a lot.

Jiu ju kia. You already self pwned. No need to defend your UMNO bosses.

UMNO fuck your mother chee bye.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jiu ju kia. You already self pwned. No need to defend your UMNO bosses.

UMNO fuck your mother chee bye.

is this the only low IQ reply??

Only PAP low life will post such thing without any substance after they are being exposed.. This is how sad PAP lower till such a state of existence.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is this the only low IQ reply??

Only PAP low life will post such thing without any substance after they are being exposed.. This is how sad PAP lower till such a state of existence.

Ha ha ha.. very upset already jiu hu kia?

No problem. More matland threads to come.

UMNO is what you and your fucktard family in matland deserve.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ha ha ha.. very upset already jiu hu kia?

No problem. More matland threads to come.

UMNO is what you and your fucktard family in matland deserve.

not really.. it is you who is upset over what Malaysia has done.

i pity you that you have to accuse others even to spike at your own country just to hide your true intention..how sad and pathetic.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not really.. it is you who is upset over what Malaysia has done.

i pity you that you have to accuse others even to spike at your own country just to hide your true intention..how sad and pathetic.

Jiu hu kia, don't be upset leh. Wait for matland GE 2017 and hopefully you grow some balls by then to vote UMNO out lah.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jiu hu kia, don't be upset leh. Wait for matland GE 2017 and hopefully you grow some balls by then to vote UMNO out lah.

i am not upset lah.. i am exposing you to be a low life PAP cock sucker who need to do all these to earn a living lah.. sad for your mother too whom you fuck daily.

iMalay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tudung is a must . At least for me while bonking.

All the malay chicks I had cucuk before said to me this.. "you can fuck me however you want but don't ask me to remove my tudung. I only reveal my beauty for my only abang."

Then I was enlightened.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rr.png

Johor princess gets Rolls Royce from father

tunku%2Baminah%2Bheading-siakap%2Bpuyu.png

Tunku Aminah Maimunah Sultan Ibrahim, the daughter of Sultan of Johor Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar, had a surprise when she received a pink with black top Rolls-Royce car as a gift from her father.
Tunku Aminah, who is a known animal lover, had uploaded a photo of the Rolls-Royce coupe on the photo-sharing site Instagram yesterday.
The princess, who is in her 20s, added in her comments page: “An unexpected surprise gift. Thank you BABAH.”
The Instagram post has since garnered more than 11,600 likes, with 402 comments as of today.
Previously, in June, Tunku Mahkota of Johor Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim received a personal jet for his 31st birthday from his father.

10357519_1587995951439246_6556353809376977728_n.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some SMU spoilt brat daughter of Sg tycoon also got a pink Bentley......this is how the rich spends their money. No big deal la.