• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to toilet train puppy.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
While puppy is still in the cage/pen, it will pee in a certain corner/spot. Spread a newspaper on that spot where it pees, I would also place a tray under that newspaper if there is sufficient space in the cage. When puppy is no longer kept in the cage, place the newspaper where it can reach it to pee, then bit-by-bit, slowly move and reposition the newspaper and tray to where you wish it to be positioned. The puppy will instinctively pee on the paper. Make sure you change the paper soon after the dog pees (or poops) on it. Also, it is still advisable to walk the dog outdoors daily, so it gets a chance to discharge its bodily wastes. Good luck!

Cheers!

Hi bros need advice on how to
Toilet train puppy

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must cage the puppy. Slowly and gradually, he'll learn not to soil the cage as it is his resting area. As dog has excellent bladder control, you can bring him out and let him do his biz on grass patch once or twice a day. That was how I "toilet" trained my dog. Now, he will do it on grass only. The dog must also learn that freedom outside the cage is a privilege and not an entitlement.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must cage the puppy. Slowly and gradually, he'll learn not to soil the cage as it is his resting area. As dog has excellent bladder control, you can bring him out and let him do his biz on grass patch once or twice a day. That was how I "toilet" trained my dog. Now, he will do it on grass only. The dog must also learn that freedom outside the cage is a privilege and not an entitlement.

Puppies poop almost immediately after food. Keep an eye on it immediately after food. Once it starts sniffing the ground, that's it. Quickly carry it onto the newspapers where you want it to poop. Do it several times and the puppy will soon get the idea.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls dont waste money on animals.
for god sake, please use that money to buy birdnest, health products for your parents.

buy your parents air tickets and company them for holidays.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
1FheVwZ.gif

SBTWSA9.jpg

Ask Scrooball (clone) who is the no. 1 pap porlumpar cocksucker cum-eater in SBF :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hi bros need advice on how to
Toilet train puppy

Mr Messy

Dogs are creatures of habit. So you must start a daily routine and stay on this routine for 1 week or more. Then once he is used to the routine, he will be toilet trained.

My Yuan Yuan is toilet trained. When I had him years ago, I bought a huge pee tray for him. Every morn, lock him up in the bathroom with the tray. Shoo him to pee...

Same for night time ...

Once he gets the hang of it, he will even come to you and indicate he wants to pee pee and ask you to prepare the pee tray for him. Yuan does that... he will come to me and jump on my legs...so I know he wants to pee pee...

Hope it helps. :smile:

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
goto pet shops ... they sell those urine drip that you use onto newspapers and you can toilet train them this way. place the papers inside your toilet when doing it.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls dont waste money on animals.
for god sake, please use that money to buy birdnest, health products for your parents.

buy your parents air tickets and company them for holidays.

you are not wrong.
but if everybody think like this,will there still be life?

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
long ago I have a neighbor whose cat will shit into the squat type toilet. so I asked how they train their cat. it seems that his mom will whack and force the cat to eat the shit if it did not shit in the toilet.:smile:
hope this is helpful. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: