• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think they deserve their millions dollars salaries?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
2wpsc94.png

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason they are under-performing now is they are grossly underpaid.

The pay of cabinet ministars should increase by at least an additional 2 million SGD with Chief Natural Aristocrat being paid at least 5 million SGD per annum.

Plus, the following benefits:

1. Free first-class air travel for self, EXTENDED family members
2. Fully paid tuition fees for their children who are studying in either local or universities abroad
3. 100% fresh produce--free of pesticides and chemical fertilizers--sourced from the kitches of the Istana
4. Free medical, dental and hospitalization
5. A Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche for each cabinet ministar
6. Free water and electricity for self, EXTENDED family members
7. The entire house in which the cabinet ministar lives is fitted with air-con and HEPA air-filters with advanced technology
8. Each ministar to be provided with at least 5 domestic maids
9. 3 chauffeurs to be provided for each ministar. They will be on an 8-hour rotating shift

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

The pay of cabinet ministars should increase by at least an additional 2 million SGD with Chief Natural Aristocrat being paid at least 5 million SGD per annum.

2. Fully paid tuition fees for their children who are studying in either local or universities abroad
3. 100% fresh produce--free of pesticides and chemical fertilizers--sourced from the kitches of the Istana
7. The entire house in which the cabinet ministar lives is fitted with air-con and HEPA air-filters with advanced technology
9. 3 chauffeurs to be provided for each ministar. They will be on an 8-hour rotating shift

.......& accumulated frequent flyer points can pass on or as gift to kaki nang........... HUAT Ah

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does one knows if their salaries already increased to double?

Going through parliament is just a wayang and surely be voted to proceed anyway. So Why go through hassle and stir the 30%? 70% ok-ed it and sleeping soundly anyway, so anyone want to complaint?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dey r skolars wat! ... dey r bestest in sinkielan wat! ...

u shud b gr8fool dat dey r willing 2 accept dat pay 2 take up their jobs ...

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why settle for millions?

Go for billions mah! Like Najibee!

Millions where got enough to buy and run private jets?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why settle for millions? Go for billions mah! Like Najibee! Millions where got enough to buy and run private jets?
Totally agree.

A little bird from the West whispered to me that some of our cabinet ministars have bought private jets and parked them in a foreign country.

Furthermore the little bird from the West told me that the purchases of the private jets were bought under the names of their extended family members.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally agree.

A little bird from the West whispered to me that some of our cabinet ministars have bought private jets and parked them in a foreign country.

Furthermore the little bird from the West told me that the purchases of the private jets were bought under the names of their extended family members.

I heard that they shot the little bird.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that they shot the little bird.
Who are "they"? Could you name them please?

It's impossible that the little bird had been shot. Why?

1. I've never, ever specified the name of the little bird from the West that told me the secrets of the Founding Familee and their cronies. Please, there are thousands of little birds living in the West.

2. There's a Chinese saying: Before you whack a dog, make sure you know who its owner is.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little bird from the West told me that one of the Founding Familee's members has a private jet parked in Australia.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

filtered singapore air is not good enough,imported mountain air manufactured and bottled by the swiss alps.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who are "they"? Could you name them please?

It's impossible that the little bird had been shot. Why?

1. I've never, ever specified the name of the little bird from the West that told me the secrets of the Founding Familee and their cronies. Please, there are thousands of little birds living in the West.

2. There's a Chinese saying: Before you whack a dog, make sure you know who its owner is.

A little bird from the central told me...