• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recession coming and sibor spiked.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of kum lan 69% sinkies will get screwed jia lak. Property confirmed Kenna foreclosure.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of kum lan 69% sinkies will get screwed jia lak. Property confirmed Kenna foreclosure.
Sinkies deserve the type of government they voted in. They shouldn't complain, whine if their properties kena foreclosure.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

My friend just bought a 800K EC, where is the slowing down ?
My friend just bought a new Toyota Harrier , where is the slowing down ?
My friend just ordered a new Forrester , where is the slowing down ?

Please do not fear monger

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please do not fear monger.

Foreclosure and other negative stuff is only limited to the Peasants

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please do not fear monger.

Foreclosure and other negative stuff is only limited to the Peasants

Hahahaha. Always hear people saying, your hancheng no good does not mean other people hancheng no good.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

your fren is using debts to pay or with cash? there are kum lan people all around in singapore. the election results just confirmed it.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Anecdotes are not statistics. PAP always like to use this trick to hookwink the public that everything is fine.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anecdotes are not statistics. PAP always like to use this trick to hookwink the public that everything is fine.

exactly. there is a difference between daft and rich. if they purchased using debts and that does not means that the economy is good. is because they chose to listen to official sources from 154th and refused to take all the warnings from the market.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
exactly. there is a difference between daft and rich. if they purchased using debts and that does not means that the economy is good. is because they chose to listen to official sources from 154th and refused to take all the warnings from the market.

154th has been feeding them shit and they seem to be liking it. I hope they slurp up the news because i will be at the bylines waiting for the big fall and pick durians from the lemmings

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nothing wrong, just that your friends could get a cheaper deal for the above assets 6 months down the road.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
154th has been feeding them shit and they seem to be liking it. I hope they slurp up the news because i will be at the bylines waiting for the big fall and pick durians from the lemmings
sinkies are very ignorant when it comes to money. no wonder lau lee said that sinkies are easy to manage due to their coolie dna.