• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Melayu behaviour...Come I slap you Chinese

Najibee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deputy Minister ‘threatens to slap’ Chinese who complain
KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 1, 2015:

Datuk Tajuddin Abdul Rahman warns he will “slap” the Chinese in Malaysia if they took their complaints outside of the country, Malaysiakini reported.

tajuddinrahman-L-600x360.jpeg

“I want to warn the Chinese Malaysians, don’t think when you have a problem, you want to complain, just a little bit also complain so that there will be people to protect them.

“Nak kena lempang macam itu (get a slap for that),” the Deputy Agriculture and Agro-based Industry Minister was quoted by the news portal as saying at a press conference after officiating an exhibition here.
The Umno supreme council member also called on the Chinese to stop “fantasizing” that external powers or a “Godfather” from China would defend them.

The Pasir Salak lawmaker said Chinese ambassador to Malaysia Dr Huang Huikang’s remarks during his visit to Petaling Street last week was meant just to protect tourists from the republic.

“When he said ‘protecting his people’, he doesn’t mean Chinese Malaysians. Why should he interfere? I would also get angry if he interfered.

“The Chinese ambassador said his statements were misconstrued, he had no intentions of interfering with our domestic affairs, no intentions of defending the Chinese here,” he was reported by Malaysiakini as stating.

Dr Huang had during his visit, said China was against those who resorted to violence to disrupt public order. It was believed he was alluding to the threat of a riot at the popular tourist site.

Dr Huang also warned that Beijing would not hesitate to voice out against incidents which either threatened the interests of the republic, infringed upon the rights of its citizens in conducting business or disrupted the relationship between the two nations.

Read more: http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/2...-who-complain-outside-malaysia/#ixzz3nIgghWkO

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
tGtM5GpJE3z00bUrWHzfIMT3gRt0CVB3JKx5gVkcTaj-KoWXm9lrunD6iQUrr4csaxhbyNzuDvF3uOVbryAy=w700

Deputy Agriculture and Agro-based Industry Minister Tajuddin Abdul Rahman has warned that he will "slap" the Chinese in Malaysia if they take their complaints outside of the country.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the true picture of Muslims and it's Islamic teachings. They view anybody who are not Muslims as infidels and it's not a crime to hurt or kill them.

That is why Islam is a murderous cult and need to be culled.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib_MCA_GENERAL_ASSEMBLY_121014_TMINAJJUA_06.jpg

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said today that the Chinese could not make demands on Barisan Nasional (BN) if they continued to support Pakatan Rakyat (PR).

Speaking at the MCA’s 61st annual general assembly, Najib said BN would only be fair to the Chinese if they supported the ruling coalition instead of PR.

“I’d like to do more, maybe one day I can do more. But I also need the Chinese community to support BN. Come on. You have to do your part.

“You can’t demand and then support DAP. You can’t demand and then support PR. You demand, you support BN, we will be fair to the Chinese,” said Najib.
- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...t-bn-najib-tells-chinese#sthash.P8XBFwam.dpuf

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zahid: You're booking a 'ticket to hell' by criticising gov't

Published on 01 October 2015 12:10

Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi says those who criticise the government without facts will end up in hell.

S46mZcku_s9byTvlRrum05ebJP9DPk4kxTWkEZvhpdnKQlHx51ZzUCA0SUiMeO7oEJAW5Nd1w25NYoFbV4c=w700

FmXTL49KU-OK03ap9XEA3nERVnHUmlMi6Rvkg6MwAQd6wBPLOsMqACAlrbWVli-_r1D1lCQHG-8eU2NIVT1U=w700

Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi today raised the issue of heaven and hell against “the noisy minority” he said was resorting to slander.
In this, Zahid said, the noisy minority would finally end up in hell, which was also created by God.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib_MCA_GENERAL_ASSEMBLY_121014_TMINAJJUA_06.jpg

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said today that the Chinese could not make demands on Barisan Nasional (BN) if they continued to support Pakatan Rakyat (PR).

Speaking at the MCA’s 61st annual general assembly, Najib said BN would only be fair to the Chinese if they supported the ruling coalition instead of PR.

“I’d like to do more, maybe one day I can do more. But I also need the Chinese community to support BN. Come on. You have to do your

“You can’t demand and then support DAP. You can’t demand and then support PR. You demand, you support BN, we will be fair to the Chinese,” said Najib.
- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...t-bn-najib-tells-chinese#sthash.P8XBFwam.dpuf

Pinky will say ' Hey! That's my line!'

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what fucktard Tonychat and his parents get for supporting UMNO.

They deserve UMNO.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deputy Minister ‘threatens to slap’ Chinese who complain

Datuk Tajuddin Abdul Rahman warns he will “slap” the Chinese in Malaysia if they took their complaints outside of the country, Malaysiakini reported.

tajuddinrahman-L-600x360.jpeg

“I want to warn the Chinese Malaysians, don’t think when you have a problem, you want to complain, just a little bit also complain so that there will be people to protect them.

“Nak kena lempang macam itu (get a slap for that),” the Deputy Agriculture and Agro-based Industry Minister was quoted by the news portal as saying at a press conference after officiating an exhibition here.
The Umno supreme council member also called on the Chinese to stop “fantasizing” that external powers or a “Godfather” from China would defend them.

The Pasir Salak lawmaker said Chinese ambassador to Malaysia Dr Huang Huikang’s remarks during his visit to Petaling Street last week was meant just to protect tourists from the republic.

“When he said ‘protecting his people’, he doesn’t mean Chinese Malaysians. Why should he interfere? I would also get angry if he interfered.

“The Chinese ambassador said his statements were misconstrued, he had no intentions of interfering with our domestic affairs, no intentions of defending the Chinese here,” he was reported by Malaysiakini as stating.

Dr Huang had during his visit, said China was against those who resorted to violence to disrupt public order. It was believed he was alluding to the threat of a riot at the popular tourist site.

Dr Huang also warned that Beijing would not hesitate to voice out against incidents which either threatened the interests of the republic, infringed upon the rights of its citizens in conducting business or disrupted the relationship between the two nations.

Read more: http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/2...-who-complain-outside-malaysia/#ixzz3nIgghWkO

Nak kena tempang macam TU means want to get slap like that.the above translation is wrong.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually why cant another country come to your aid if u cry for help?america has helped many people before,israel.afgan,cuba,kosovo.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
SSR_4809.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 3, 2015:

The Chinese should not be blamed for the regression of the Malays, said Datuk Ibrahim Ali, president of right wing Malay NGO Perkasa.

In actual fact, the former Umno member said, the regression faced by the Malays was the fault of the Malay leaders, who should now work towards improving the position of Malays.

“I blame the Malay leaders. The Malays are holding all the important posts and the Malays are the ones who failed. That’s exactly what I said in Padang Merbok (Red Shirts rally).

“So now I demand (Datuk Seri) Najib (Razak) to give back our scholarships, get back our Malay reserve land before 2020,” he told The Rakyat Post in an interview recently.

Ibrahim said the problem involving the regression of Malays already existed in 1990, at the end of Malaysia’s first NewEconomic Plan (NEP).

The former Pasir Mas Member of Parliament (MP) said the plan did not give Malays a sizable portion of theeconomic pie, calling it a failure.

“We want 60% of the cake not 30%. After it ended, theeconomic cake became bigger for the Chinese. If this policy put a tight grip on other races, how did they get bigger?

“We blame the Malays (here) too, who misused permits here and there,” he explained.

The 1970-1990 NEP aimed to increase Bumiputraequity share from 2.4% in 1970 to 30% in 1990, but the end result was an equity share of 19.3%.

This was part of Ibrahim’s grouses, with him expressing that even to date, the economic gap between the Malays and non-Malays was wide.

Ibrahim said this was also the reason Perkasa harped on upholding Article 153 of the Federal Constitution that had to do with special rights of the Malays and Bumiputeras.

“Article 153 is a social contract. Use Article 153 or whatever built for the Malays as an instrument to uplift Bumiputera economic status.

“If earlier the NEP ended and failed, we have to continue it until we achieve the target. By that time you can talk of meritocracy, equality, but we are still far away.

“Although Malays have progressed, we are still far behind,” he explained.

Speaking on the special rights aspect of the constitution, Ibrahim said it would remain relevant in this day and age until Malays were given fair distribution.

“Until majority of the Malays and Buniputera population don’t get fair wealth distribution, to me, it’s still relevant.

“We can get rid of all this when it’s really fair. Then we can relook, and redo.

“It is just that we have good policies but bad implementation at the moment,” he said.

Tags
Economy Ibrahim Ali Malays NEP special rights

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
image1.jpeg

no slap lah...it was just in jest lah...

Following a report that he had allegedly issued a “slap” warning to the Chinese in Malaysia, Deputy Agriculture and Agro-Based Industry Minister Datuk Seri Tajuddin Abdul Rahman clarified that he never made such a warning or threat.

It was reported by a news portal earlier that Tajuddin had uttered the word “lempang” (slap) in relation to the Chinese in Malaysia who took their complaints outside of the country.

“I want to warn the Chinese Malaysians, don’t think when you have a problem, you want to complain — just a little bit also complain — that there will be people to protect them.

“Nak kena lempang macam itu,” Tajuddin was quoted as saying in the report.

Clarifying the matter further to The Rakyat Post this evening, Tajuddin stressed that the matter of issuing a warning or threat did not arise.

He explained that the “lempang” bit of his speech was said in jest and was not part of his official press statement.

Even in jest, Tajuddin said, the joke was not referring to all Malaysian Chinese but to those “yang manja-manja dan suka mengada-ngada” (those who are too touchy.)

“There were no threats made, be it to ‘lempang‘ (slap) or any otherform of threats.

“It was just a reminder to the Chinese in Malaysia that if they have a problem, they should solve it internally. Do not involve outsiders. Do not think of getting protection from outside.”

Earlier at a press conference in Kuala Lumpur, Tajuddin who is also Pasir Salak Member of Parliament, spoke about some Malaysian Chinese who “fantasised” about foreign powers defending them, as reported by Malaysiakini.

This was in relation to China’s ambassador to Malaysia Dr Huang Huikang’s visit to Petaling Street last week which Tajuddin said was to protect tourists from China.

Tajuddin noted that Dr Huang himself had said the statement made in Petaling Street was misunderstood and that the ambassador had no intention of interfering in Malaysia’s affairs.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
MZeaU5hrkla0Gfulc_3EWvK7lYaGVn4SJYE12s742JBrZx9oEhA_7Rk1YDx5T9inLCoGjtSxIjuLhjYFVA=w700

Former MCA president Dr Ling Liong Sik has described deputy minister Tajuddin Abdul Rahman's statement that the Chinese community may be slapped (lempang) if they seek help from outsiders over their grouses as "kurang ajar" (insolent).

Ling, who was transport minister for 17 years, said he would never think of saying the same to the Malay community.

adnan.ashx

PETALING JAYA: Umno will not demand that Datuk Seri Tajuddin Abdul Rahman apologise to the Chinese community over his slap remarks, said party secretary-general Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor (pix).

In a Sin Chew Daily report on Friday evening, Tengku Adnan was quoted as saying that the Deputy Agriculture and Agro-based Industries Minister’s slap remarks happened due to a miscommunication.

He said the miscommunication might have happened because Tajuddin felt that some local Chinese had sought help from China, which led to his outburst.

"I can understand his feelings. The same thing happened when I initially misunderstood China’s ambassador (to Malaysia) Huang Huikang's remark, and I was very mad.

"Huang's remark was twisted by DAP leader Ronnie Liu. The envoy never mentioned Chinese Malaysians but citizens of China. The remark was twisted into a diplomatic row," he was quoted as saying.

Last edited:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1mAhzgkjMjIOyMJXWzkGQ1v3540oeTusRwCQdG5eC3JfbsQ_4ZwfDXrEUUT6B1uKudvhGc5asZWxu93XxsXW=w700

come on stop bickering and slapping each other...

Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak has urged all quarters to stop making statements that may lead to strife and discord.

"I want all quarters in Malaysia not to issue political statements that could cause conflict or misunderstandings.

"This is the time for us to unite and ensure our country continues to progress, not to quarrel and point fingers," he said.

Najib, who is currently in Milan, Italy, issued the statement through Facebook.