• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two naked men openly engage in sexual acts

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stomper Eduardo was beyond shocked to see two men in the nude at Bedok Town Park -- openly engaging in sexual activity.

According to him, they were spotted last night (Sep 29) at about 11pm.

In the photos sent in by the Stomper, the two men present were blatantly engaging in sex acts.

One of the photos showed a man seated on the bench while the other was performing sexual acts on him.

In another photo sent in by the Stomper, the clothed man had his pants down and both of them were engaged in explicit sexual activity.

Eduardo wrote,

"I spotted 2 men making out at Bedok Town Park.

"What if kids saw their acts? I felt totally disgusted!"

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...-in-sexual-acts-at-bedok-town-park#xtor=CS1-2

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in Sec 2, was cycling with two other friends on reclaimed land, in what is now Marine Parade, a middle-aged man in a car came to us asking for directions when suddenly he took out his penis and started masturbating while talking to us. We started giggling and pretended not to look at what he was doing. This went on for quite a while and he soon came, after which, he gave us each a dollar and drove off. Later on, we laughed at what we just witnessed and decided we should have demanded he pay us each five bucks! What a weirdo!

Cheers!

.............."What if kids saw their acts? I felt totally disgusted!"

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....the two men present were blatantly engaging in sex acts...

Nowadays, sinkie land judges are seen as softies, ever ready to collect fines but unwilling to imprison and cane offenders. Many offenders, especially those foreigners from hardship countries paying fines is no big deal.

When law enforcement is weak and judicial punishment is a joke, all kinds of crime will emerge. No law, no respect for public decency, a sign of moral decay in sinkie land.

So, where is Swiss standard of living? Woody must be a first class joker.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When I was in Sec 2, was cycling with two other friends on reclaimed land, in what is now Marine Parade, a middle-aged man in a car came to us asking for directions when suddenly he took out his penis and started masturbating while talking to us. We started giggling and pretended not to look at what he was doing. This went on for quite a while and he soon came, after which, he gave us each a dollar and drove off. Later on, we laughed at what we just witnessed and decided we should have demanded he pay us each five bucks! What a weirdo!

Cheers!

Was the man Lee Gay Loong?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stomper Eduardo was beyond shocked to see two men in the nude at Bedok Town Park -- openly engaging in sexual activity.

According to him, they were spotted last night (Sep 29) at about 11pm.

In the photos sent in by the Stomper, the two men present were blatantly engaging in sex acts.

One of the photos showed a man seated on the bench while the other was performing sexual acts on him.

In another photo sent in by the Stomper, the clothed man had his pants down and both of them were engaged in explicit sexual activity.

Eduardo wrote,

"I spotted 2 men making out at Bedok Town Park.

"What if kids saw their acts? I felt totally disgusted!"

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...-in-sexual-acts-at-bedok-town-park#xtor=CS1-2

These 2 guys must be a PAP supporters.. This is what happen when you vote PAP.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what I recollect - he's is Chinese, speaks English, in his 40s, slightly balding, wore spectacles, drove a VW Beetle. Couldn't have been Pinky, he doesn't (or isn't allowed to) wander around in public.

Cheers!

Was the man Lee Gay Loong?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

He paid you with the same hand he masturbated. Yucks!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh fuck! I wasn't paying attention to that! Will be more careful and attentive next time!

Talking about receiving money/change from another person, remember when buses had conductors with whom you transacted the payment for the ride? I once gave some money to a bus conductor, and that bugger reached for the change that he kept in his EAR!!! Fuck, I cringed when he dropped the coin from his ear into my hand. Shit, these buggers are in the service industry, and this was their level of hygiene!

Cheers!

He paid you with the same hand he masturbated. Yucks!

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just bedok town park....but punggol park, sengkang park whatever park you can think of these gays will be there...they cannot understand that parks are for people including kids and women to do their daily leisurely walk or exercise....
Nothing against them but if u wanna spray your seeds please do it in house or at hotel...

Just look at blowingwind under personals and u see the public places they go to now....horrifying

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in Sec 2, was cycling with two other friends on reclaimed land, in what is now Marine Parade, a middle-aged man in a car came to us asking for directions when suddenly he took out his penis and started masturbating while talking to us. We started giggling and pretended not to look at what he was doing. This went on for quite a while and he soon came, after which, he gave us each a dollar and drove off. Later on, we laughed at what we just witnessed and decided we should have demanded he pay us each five bucks! What a weirdo! Cheers!

The fact that u let someone jerk off in front of u for $1 is more disturbing