• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What kind of idiots celebrate Halloween in Singapore?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because for some elite sinkies, they want to be part of the exotic erotic excitement.

image.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
because for some elite sinkies, they want to be part of the exotic erotic excitement.

View attachment 24203

That's a nice boob job. And i have a cure for the oily complexion on her face. A nice bukkake from me aught to take care of that problem.

By the way, no one takes their clothes off for halloween. that is mardi gras u are mistaken with.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halloween has no relevance to Singapore or its culture at all. In North America, it is a vestige of pagan, pre-Christian lore and belief, and in today's secular society, it is largely for children to dress in spooky costumes, and receive treats from participating households. Some schools, offices, and institutions don decorations, and may even allow staff to dress-up for the day. It has become a huge money-maker for costume, deco companies, and especially for candy manufacturers. Adults who are young-at-heart, or just want to party, use the occasion to pursue entertainment. But nobody believes in the underworld origins of this occasion anymore. For the artistically inclined, the craftsmen, the hobbyist, they get to display their skills, and some do come up with really amazing works. In Singapore, other than private parties, it is a big joke! It never existed, nor was practiced ever in history, and the hungry-ghost festival would be its equivalent here. Like the celebrations for the F1 race, it is a time to throw money, splurge, and engage in hedonistic desires. For those who make money from these parties, it is business, the celebrants are customers, for everyone else, they are idiots.

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a nice boob job. And i have a cure for the oily complexion on her face. A nice bukkake from me aught to take care of that problem.

By the way, no one takes their clothes off for halloween. that is mardi gras u are mistaken with.

it's from the exotic erotic ball which happens around halloween. all-indoor paid private party, and clothes are optional. there are sexhibits, sales and sexy stuff at the entrance to the ball. the halloween parade on castro street is no more. it's permanently cancelled due to shootings and gang fights.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Halloween has no relevance to Singapore or its culture at all. In North America, it is a vestige of pagan, pre-Christian lore and belief, and in today's secular society, it is largely for children to dress in spooky costumes, and receive treats from participating households. Some schools, offices, and institutions don decorations, and may even allow staff to dress-up for the day. It has become a huge money-maker for costume, deco companies, and especially for candy manufacturers. Adults who are young-at-heart, or just want to party, use the occasion to pursue entertainment. But nobody believes in the underworld origins of this occasion anymore. For the artistically inclined, the craftsmen, the hobbyist, they get to display their skills, and some do come up with really amazing works. In Singapore, other than private parties, it is a big joke! It never existed, nor was practiced ever in history, and the hungry-ghost festival would be its equivalent here. Like the celebrations for the F1 race, it is a time to throw money, splurge, and engage in hedonistic desires. For those who make money from these parties, it is business, the celebrants are customers, for everyone else, they are idiots.

Cheers!

Many sinkies, especially Chinks, celebrated Halloween in September this year. They hired artistes to put on hedonistic acts, and some even partake of it themselves.

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

1296080.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many sinkies, especially Chinks, celebrated Halloween in September this year. They hired artistes to put on hedonistic acts, and some even partake of it themselves.

yes, the sinkie halloween is none other than the month of the hungry ghosts.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look up exotic erotic ball. it has nothing to do with madis gras in new orleans which happens in the week of lent in late february. you are now confirmed an sbf twit.

Don't know nor care after all i just saw papsmearer's post and replied after him. :rolleyes: Without much shot of the background who the fuck knows where it took place? It looks like it was taken indoors at a backstage or something so much for following sam when you don't really have grounds to, nigger.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eatshitandie is one of those FTs who only hang out in his own enclave. I bet he does nothave one white american friend.

don't be jealous. i'm more jealous of sinkies squeezing neh neh of getai singers during hungry ghost month. over here, all we do is drink beer every weekend with old white droolies, including this one with the retired and former kgb (and their former cia handlers) community. ukrainians were also welcum. :wink:

image.jpg

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you stuck in a gay bar on weekends? no way... go get a life, get a harley n fark you way up the road

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you stuck in a gay bar on weekends? no way... go get a life, get a harley n fark you way up the road

naw, sometimes we go to the range and shoot up some dirtbag targets with boobs in tow. it's pretty redneck where i am even though it's silicone valley (i mean truly silicone in bikini straps).

image.jpg