• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Lee Yi Shyan suffered a stroke earlier in the year.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12049112_906642416058434_5404234222087392513_n.png

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

Mr Lee Yi Shyan suffered a mini stroke earlier in the year. He asked to relinquish his cabinet duty, but will continue to serve East Coast GRC's residents faithfully as their elected MP. Thank you Mr Lee for your service to the nation. Pls take care.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I send my wishes for a speedy recovery to Mr Lee. I also urge him to step down.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does he need someone to hold up his pants when he walks, now he is slightly "unable"?? there are a lot of generals in parliament, that can do that, especially one, expert.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m sure he paid more than $8 in hospitalisation expenses........... atere more than 5 yrs on the job, wealth already secured............... can continue to shake legs