• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Depressing to see-Real USAF Gen. meets Fake RSAF scholar Gen.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gen Lori flies real combat planes, he flies simulator. She commands respect with her hands-on experience, he cannot even start the plane engine.

University transcript? Only valuable to pappies. In the real world of combat, only experience matters and respect counts.

U sure..??? Maj-Gen Hoo did not even clock a single hour of flytime..???

In that case, not surprisingly we get a DFS salegirl to head our SMRT to boost retail income for 9 years and leave the operational and rail maintenance part to tatters.. ( so now you know the reason for the frequent MRT breakdowns).

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When paper general MG Hoo feels malu meeting his foreign real generals counterparts......
He can frame up his payslip and bring along to impress them

Remember you know who's use to put their title as BG(Res)!!..until they had to meet POWELL....when he came here for a major conference...4 star General Colin Luther Powell...please meet...BG...ha ha ha ha ...that is why from then...the BG was removed from the title...but the 70% still call you know who Bg - Big god!...& BABY gods....ha ha ha ha

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Remember you know who's use to put their title as BG(Res)!!..until they had to meet POWELL....when he came here for a major conference...4 star General Colin Luther Powell...please meet...BG...ha ha ha ha ...that is why from then...the BG was removed from the title...but the 70% still call you know who Bg - Big god!...& BABY gods....ha ha ha ha

Any one of dozens of combat veteran US Generals already make BG Gay Loong malu like shit. No need to bring big shot Colin Powell into it. when colin Powell saw Gay Loong's business card, he thought the BG (Res) meant Beri Good restaurant.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
With respect, I do not believe Ah Hoo is Ministerial calibre.

If Zorro can be a minister, every one is ministerial calibre.

I will not let PAP fool me into thinking that one has to possess some exquisite talent to the exclusion of ordinary citizens in order to become a minister.

The truth is you just need to win enough votes to be a MP, and if your party is strong enough to form the government, you can be a minister.

Why did I mention Zorro ? Because Hoo and Zorro are from the same school.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With so many wars around the world, I think our officers should volunteer to fight real combat first before promoting to any general level.

They will miss their services of them holding up the pants of ESM's, when it is wooden or mee siam mai hum turn....that their real combat duty & where are they going to find, good doggy to join them?.

:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any one of dozens of combat veteran US Generals already make BG Gay Loong malu like shit. No need to bring big shot Colin Powell into it. when colin Powell saw Gay Loong's business card, he thought the BG (Res) meant Beri Good restaurant.

They omitted the BG(res)....when they met General Colin Powell, it was from then, till now, you do not hear them boast about the BG, LG, MG or???...the Tom Yum Koon Generals, will laugh too never mind the Indon or Phil or those from Myanmar....

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Zorro can be a minister, every one is ministerial calibre.

I will not let PAP fool me into thinking that one has to possess some exquisite talent to the exclusion of ordinary citizens in order to become a minister.

The truth is you just need to win enough votes to be a MP, and if your party is strong enough to form the government, you can be a minister.

Why did I mention Zorro ? Because Hoo and Zorro are from the same school.

How Zorro was selected as a SAFOS, and became a Minister is a mystery to me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How Zorro was selected as a SAFOS, and became a Minister is a mystery to me.

They realized their mistake when he was at major rank and jettison him out to various govt organs and finally ntuc.
Zorro even cmi in a fucked up organization like SAF.....speaks volumes about his 'calibre'.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
They realized their mistake when he was at major rank and jettison him out to various govt organs and finally ntuc.
Zorro even cmi in a fucked up organization like SAF.....speaks volumes about his 'calibre'.

Like that, Kee Chiu must have been some prized catch for them. Not only did they not jettison him, they promoted him to MG.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Never mind about his 'calibre', that we already know too well, the restaurant he went to is so embarrassed that he nicked their toothpicks...I till today, cannot fathom the intelligence of the people who voted him in, again & again...I must be missing something they see in him, which I may have missed.:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No charisma, and does not speak like a leader.

don't play play huh. architect of 6.9m soixante-neuf i-lick-u-u-lick-me policy. minisinister material.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all saf, psc, and president scholarship recipients are potential minisinister material as they are carefully selected and vetted by a prestigious panel of former "scholars" for not just academic performance but also personality perfection, character cum charisma, and (political) leadership potential. the panel includes but is not limited to former sbf member scroobal who also aspires to be a minisinister. :biggrin:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and now there's a LG in charge of children's education.

For the sake of the Singaporean children, I am concerned that they have chosen to appoint the former Chief of Defence Force and the individual to be Acting Ministers.

Singaporeans had a choice in the General Elections, and they have made that decision.