• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

statement from Pope Francis

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
francis_zpsgcjxamw8.jpg

Attachments

• francis_zpsgcjxamw8.jpg
    francis_zpsgcjxamw8.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 726

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Who gives a fuck about Pope Francis.

He's absolutely irrelevant in today's world. Only moron peasants in 3rd world countries would have anything to do with him. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He's absolutely irrelevant in today's world. Only moron peasants in 3rd world countries would have anything to do with him. :rolleyes:

pinoys would risk rain and ridicule to get near their poop, oops i mean pope.

image.jpg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With respect, every individual has the freedom to believe in God or not to believe.
Accordingly, we should give each individual, whether a peasant or the Pope some respect, because I am confident that His Holiness, Pope Francis will not say to you "Who gives a fuck about Sam Leong"

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
With respect, every individual has the freedom to believe in God or not to believe.
Accordingly, we should give each individual, whether a peasant or the Pope some respect, because I am confident that His Holiness, Pope Francis will not say to you "Who gives a fuck about Sam Leong"

I don't give a fuck about Sam Leong so why should the pope. :rolleyes:

People are free to be idiots and I'm free to point out how idiotic they are.