• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmos freakout of Asians!!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun think Asians are such scary people.

More Asian than Hispanic immigrants: political implications?
Christian Science Monitor | All StoriesToday, 6:01 pm
Asians will overtake Hispanics as the largest US immigrant group, according to a study released Monday, challenging the way politicians chase the immigrant vote.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are more annoyed than freaked out. at most major airports, having a first-class ticket and or frequent flyer miles privilege has vaporized as entire neh families pre-board with elders in wheelchairs and crying babies in tow.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even madam rai has her whole family as entourage when she travels. it's in their culture and genes. :p

image.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are more annoyed than freaked out. at most major airports, having a first-class ticket and or frequent flyer miles privilege has vaporized as entire neh families pre-board with elders in wheelchairs and crying babies in tow.

attachment.php

It's the US. It isn't the UK so when they say asians they mean just east asians (even though asia extends right up to turkey from japan) :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in the u.k., east asians are sometimes referred to as "orientals." more exotic.

True but then again the orient doesn't just mean east asian. I am sure you have heard of an oriental rug and seen the design and it looks like something out of the middle east rather than say korea, japan or china. Yup the orient can actually mean west asia too aka the near east.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True but then again the orient doesn't just mean east asian. I am sure you have heard of an oriental rug and seen the design and it looks like something out of the middle east rather than say korea, japan or china. Yup the orient can actually mean west asia too aka the near east.

for some reason, brits have been finding and grabbing labels left and right to search for meaning and mindlessness about the myriad mass of migrants proliferating in the precincts and prefectures of once powerful and perfectly pale pommies. look how the tables have turned. :eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for some reason, brits have been finding and grabbing labels left and right to search for meaning and mindlessness about the myriad mass of migrants proliferating in the precincts and prefectures of once powerful and perfectly pale pommies. look how the tables have turned. :eek:

I doubt mere "labels" are just what they have been desperately grabbing for. Anyway oriental has always referred to western asians and even includes southern, darker skinned europeans in australia. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wog Take note of the word "oriental" in there and ignore the other 2 words. See that it doesn't refer to any east asians. To tell you the truth mass non european emigration to the UK has been ongoing since the early 20th century. Jamaican rude bwoy culture has long been embedded in the UK collective for a pretty long time.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt mere "labels" are just what they have been desperately grabbing for. Anyway oriental has always referred to western asians and even includes southern, darker skinned europeans in australia. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wog Take note of the word "oriental" in there and ignore the other 2 words. See that it doesn't refer to any east asians. To tell you the truth mass non european emigration to the UK has been ongoing since the early 20th century. Jamaican rude bwoy culture has long been embedded in the UK collective for a pretty long time.

those were the days when anything east of the baltics were referred to as "orient", much like the orient express from western europe to istanbul. online today, younger minority brits are resorting to differentiate "orientals" from "asians", especially east asians from south asians as "asian" in the u.k. today refers to south asians (while in the u.s. all asians, east or south, are lumped together including pinoys, tibetans, thais, malays, indons, burmese, and 'pacific islanders').

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those were the days when anything east of the baltics were referred to as "orient", much like the orient express from western europe to istanbul. online today, younger minority brits are resorting to differentiate "orientals" from "asians", especially east asians from south asians as "asian" in the u.k. today refers to south asians (while in the u.s. all asians, east or south, are lumped together including pinoys, tibetans, thais, malays, indons, burmese, and 'pacific islanders').

so u mean east asians are called oriental by younger "minority" brits? If you can actually get a hold of their slang and how they act like.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so u mean east asians are called oriental by younger "minority" brits? If you can actually get a hold of their slang and how they act like.

yup, chatted frequently with doctoresses and seducteresses who live in liverpool, manchester and london. they work for the u.k. national healthcare system and need to chat with someone across the pond to keep themselves sane because they are going nuts tending night and day to welfare jerks with a strong sense of entitlement.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah some part of US, just full of them, Virginia for example, i thought i was not in USA, in Germany, another honor killing, the asian should do in pakistan. over there, there are safe from prosecution.

Muslim father strangled daughter, 19, to death in 'honour killing' after she was caught stealing condoms for sex with her forbidden boyfriend in Germany
A Muslim man has confessed to strangling his 19-year-old daughter to death with his bare hands after learning from police she had been caught shoplifting condoms to have sex with her forbidden boyfriend.

Asadullah Khan and his wife Shazia then dressed dead daughter Lareeb, a dental technician, in her clothes.

They then wheeled her in a wheelchair from their high-rise apartment to the family car, drove to a secluded embankment in their home city of Darmstadt in Germany, and tipped the corpse down it.

2CBEA23800000578-3251787-image-a-1_1443431126350.jpg

2CBE97DA00000578-3251787-image-a-4_1443431150153.jpg

Khan, 51, with tears streaming down his face, admitted the killing because in his eyes she had brought 'dishonour' on the family with her love for a boy he didn't approve of. He and his wife were wed in an arranged marriage and he wanted the same for her.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup, chatted frequently with doctoresses and seducteresses who live in liverpool, manchester and london. they work for the u.k. national healthcare system and need to chat with someone across the pond to keep themselves sane because they are going nuts tending night and day to welfare jerks with a strong sense of entitlement.

you sure they fall under "younger minority groups" you were referring to?