• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"The Earth is Not Moving - YouTube"

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Try tossing an apple vertically up into the air in a bullet train while the train is at top speed, the apple drops vertically down on your hand. Try it.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sibei chun, I am watching this on youtube. I was actually looking for Tsunami videos.

[video=youtube;nH3bmG-KjvU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH3bmG-KjvU[/video]

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try tossing an apple vertically up into the air in a bullet train while the train is at top speed, the apple drops vertically down on your hand. Try it.

Same theory as when a mosquito flies around inside my car, whether I pick up speed or slow down it still fly the same
way on open space. My car is not moving?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

That's because the apple and yourself have the same velocity while inside the train. I think this was said by Einstein

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree earth is not moving. Everything centres around the earth.

Earth has magnetic and gravitional pull control the whole universe.

Man has yet to find out another 'pull' or bull shit more powerful than magnetic or gravitational pull.

The birth of industrial revolution from evil white trash Pommies made so many false theories and lie science that they went bankrupt and need drug money to further their lies at the expense of China.

[video=youtube;jL-h5GA8tKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL-h5GA8tKc[/video]​

Last edited:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same theory as when a mosquito flies around inside my car, whether I pick up speed or slow down it still fly the same
way on open space. My car is not moving?
I'm guessing you guys stopped watching after a couple of minutes...

Just in case you or anyone else have not seen the most important part, I would like to highlight the portion from about the 3-minute mark onwards, i.e. the example of planes flying in the air at about 500 miles/hour in one direction while the earth is spinning around its axis at 1,000 miles/hour in the OPPOSITE direction. :wink:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I agree earth is not moving. Everything centres around the earth.

Earth has magnetic and gravitional pull control the whole universe.

Man has yet to find out another 'pull' or bull shit more powerful than magnetic or gravitational pull.

The birth of industrial revolution from evil white trash Pommies made so many false theories and lie science that they went bankrupt and need drug money to further their lies at the expense of China.

Earth then must be the singularity where everything started.... or closed to singularity as Stephen Hawkins has proven...