• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if deng xiaoping was malay or indian and made the black cat/white cat speech

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you guys are racially aware you will know this to be true.

One of deng's most famous speeches is the one on the black cat or the white cat in which a cat is a good cat regardless of its color as long as it catches mice.

What if deng was a m&d

A black cat (m&d) is always better than a white cat (chinese) even if the white cat catches more mice the black cat is still better and we need to put in more unfair rules to allow the black cat to catch more mice and put in rules to prevent the white cat from catching mice.

What if deng was a shit skin.

Black cats( shit skins) are always good cats and definitely catch more mice than white cats( chinese). If that is not the case they you must be a racist or blind as you cannot see that black cats always catch more mice than white cats and even if they catch less mice i still prefer black cats over white cats well because i just prefer black over white but you cannot say this out aloud if not you are racist too.

Chinese people in contrast judge a person by his actions and not his race that's why deng made the statement on a cat is a good cat by what it accomplishes and not how it looks while m&ds and shit skins do the opposite.

Those of you who were not aware hopefully you become more racially aware after reading this.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, ask the British Empire British governor of Singapore. They are the white cats and their white cats cannot consume opium and make sure only brown cats Chinese smoked opium so white cats can send money back to their White cat mother England.

Never forget white cats ruled Singapore and drugged their non-white British subjects mainly Chinese for drug money to expand their British Empire and industrial revolution development at the expense of brown cats.

Compare to m&d and white trash angmohs, who are evil criminals?

NOw you know where all the money (drug money) to build white cats angmoh style building in Singapore come from. You think white cats nice race build white cats City Hall, GPO, Esplanade buildings using money from their white cat mother England? All from drug money?

Ever ask for past 100 years white cats did not brag they developed Singapore and Singapore today was because of them?

The white cats are shameless trying to hide their dirty history of Singapore, Borneo and China.

If you guys are racially aware you will know this to be true.

One of deng's most famous speeches is the one on the black cat or the white cat in which a cat is a good cat regardless of its color as long as it catches mice.

What if deng was a m&d

A black cat (m&d) is always better than a white cat (chinese) even if the white cat catches more mice the black cat is still better and we need to put in more unfair rules to allow the black cat to catch more mice and put in rules to prevent the white cat from catching mice.

What if deng was a shit skin.

Black cats( shit skins) are always good cats and definitely catch more mice than white cats( chinese). If that is not the case they you must be a racist or blind as you cannot see that black cats always catch more mice than white cats and even if they catch less mice i still prefer black cats over white cats well because i just prefer black over white but you cannot say this out aloud if not you are racist too.

Chinese people in contrast judge a person by his actions and not his race that's why deng made the statement on a cat is a good cat by what it accomplishes and not how it looks while m&ds and shit skins do the opposite.

Those of you who were not aware hopefully you become more racially aware after reading this.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fact that u automatically associate white cats with chinese shows u are racist and supremacists and the black cats with the undesirable races.this shows not only u are a racist human,u are alao racist against black cats with the automatic assumption that there is something wrong with them and they are inferior due to their colour.second warning bell,ur presumption that white cats(chinese) cats are better and they catch more rats is a warning sign of a racist,that preexisting preconceptions and superiority exist.instead of saying all cats are equal and they are all good at catching rats regardless.

this classifies u as one of the most dangerous racists out there,master of the subtle racist,Minister Mentor Emeritius Lee Kuan Yew.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fact that u automatically associate white cats with chinese shows u are racist and supremacists and the black cats with the undesirable races.this shows not only u are a racist human,u are alao racist against black cats with the automatic assumption that there is something wrong with them and they are inferior due to their colour.second warning bell,ur presumption that white cats(chinese) cats are better and they catch more rats is a warning sign of a racist,that preexisting preconceptions and superiority exist.instead of saying all cats are equal and they are all good at catching rats regardless.

this classifies u as one of the most dangerous racists out there,master of the subtle racist,Minister Mentor Emeritius Lee Kuan Yew.

Look at this chinese dog here totally trying to change the subject but not only that by trying to call me a racist actually reveals himself to be a racist.

In no where did i mention that black cats or white cats were either good or bad but i had to make the cat represent one race. Obviously with chinese being lighter skinned a white cat would be more representative of them rather than a black one and the same reasoning exists for m&ds and shit skins.

No i did not mention that either white or black cats or better or poorer at catching mice but this is rather to show case how biased m&ds and shit skins think if they were to make a similar speech that deng xiao ping made. Do you agree with me?

Actually you do if not you would have told me straight hey you're talking cock m&ds and shit skins play fair and judge people by their achievements not their race and in which case the bumi laws wouldn't even exist but this isn't the case and it's the same with shit skins changing the entire company with their own kind all cos they have the same skin color.

Another funny thing is you don't mind it happening at all proving that you are a chinese dog and would only get offended if chinese followed such practices so let's assume chinese ppl are like m&ds and apply some type of laws similar to bumi laws or what shit skins do. You would be complaining to the heavens but when m&ds/shit skins do it especially to discriminate chinese you just keep quiet which isn't surprising at all because you are a chinese dog that hates its own race.

No wonder you try and twist and turn this around into racism/classicism towards cats all because of their fur color which frankly sounds really stupid cos you have nothing of substance to even show.