• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Sunday Morning Samesters!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
hehehe...that's my wendy :biggrin:

just bought these flowers...can only give you peekture though :biggrin:..cos it's for my mummy... to make her happy :biggrin:

Happy Mid Autumn Wendy! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
oh, sorry, then there's nothing to blush about.
And not only was I simple-minded, I'm also blushing now! :o

then AhMeng should also be in his 30s, but a few years older; which means that his mother should probably still be in her 60s...

Tak-san...soli hor...today sibei busy...gotta help my mummy cook :*:

Sunday is always mummy's day...i am older lah...my mummy oredi 70 prus lah :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tak-san

Since u so free hor...help me analice this peekture okie?

I will come in and check after doing my chef duties...:biggrin::biggrin:

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Morning Stevie Wonder :biggrin:

Got Peektire of temple boh?

The Peekture not clear due to the Haze. Tomorrow will be very grand. Its at Eng Hoon Street, off Tiong Bahru Road.
You may like to bring Chloe there to soak in the festivities. And, lots of good pubs, cafes, restaurants and of course the Tiong Bahru Food Ctr.
But, at night the TBFC not many stalls open. You may read up the food section (Queenstown thread) already mentioned by Bro Froggy.
:p

Attachments

• Monkey God.jpg
    Monkey God.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 601

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
...help me analice this peekture okie?
First things first again, looks like you're more careful this time! :biggrin:

And since you did not say that it is a photo of Chloe's clothed body, I will not assume it's hers! :wink:

Anyway, I think polka dots usually mean that the woman is in the mood for some fun! :p
Because it usually means that she's trying to attract attention. :wink:

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Monkey God

The Monkey God is frequently depicted in sculptures, paintings and performed as a character in Chinese operas. He is also worshipped as a Taoist Deity in temples and shrines. In some places, the Monkey God communicates with devotees via a spirit medium.

His birthday is celebrated on 16th day of 8th lunar month, a day after the Mid Autumn Festival. Click here for this year’s dates.

The Monkey God is popular with children and adults as evident from his long list of titles. Children are of course attracted by his playfulness and curiosity.

To adults, the Monkey God can be said to represent the creative, playful and rebellious side of every human and even the dominant character of some others. These are not necessarily negative attributes as they also have a natural affinity to right injustice and a desire for equality. When they are given the space for expression and with the help of a mentor, they can achieve a lot.

Bro AhMeng, the last paragraph similiar to your character in this forum hor?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
First things first again, looks like you're more careful this time! :biggrin:

And since you did not say that it is a photo of Chloe's clothed body, I will not assume it's hers! :wink:

Anyway, I think polka dots usually mean that the woman is in the mood for some fun! :p
Because it usually means that she's trying to attract attention. :wink:

whahaha Tak-san, wif your CSI skills, limpei better be careful hor ... nabei...later kena sexposed again like last one ah! :biggrin:

nope lah...she is not Chloe...:biggrin: Will tell you after dinner...whahaha :biggrin:

but hor...i like your analicksis on polka tiams :biggrin: quite true :biggrin:

to reward you, limpei first dish present for you...five spices sotong :biggrin::biggrin: Jin hi jiak ok..,:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The Peekture not clear due to the Haze. Tomorrow will be very grand. Its at Eng Hoon Street, off Tiong Bahru Road.
You may like to bring Chloe there to soak in the festivities. And, lots of good pubs, cafes, restaurants and of course the Tiong Bahru Food Ctr.
But, at night the TBFC not many stalls open. You may read up the food section (Queenstown thread) already mentioned by Bro Froggy.
:p

Huat ok...do remember to buy 4D near the aquarium shop :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What a beautiful Sunday... set out what I want to achieve...Huat ah ! :biggrin:

now back to Women! Huat Ah! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
So who's that woman? :p
Let me guess (even though I might be wrong), is she your "current woman"? :confused:

my ah tiong well educated and well to do... "friend". Call her Eve if u want. no last name though :biggrin:

PS : Provided you believe I am telling u the truth? :rolleyes: