• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Snatch thief being whacked in mudland -- curious on the reactions of the races.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;nQSkgW5v5NE]https://youtu.be/nQSkgW5v5NE[/video]

In the video description:

Published on 29 Jun 2015
[SNATCHED THIEF NABBED AGAIN]

Date: 20 April 2015, Time: 3am

The video showing a brawl between the snatched thief and member of public. According to the source, the man in stripe shirt who attempted to snatch a Indian guy’s bag, but failed. The member of public chased and arrested him. Unfortunately, his accomplish escaped.

In the video you see the thief is an indian who tried to steal another indian's bag as in the description yet notice everyone beating him up is chinese and there's one bald headed indian who didn't attempt to whack him at all and in the last part of the vid you see another shit skin actually defending him?

The video didn't really show the entire story like if the other shit skin was defending him but if the description is true i felt those chinese guys were kind of stupid for whacking him up since the victim is another shit skin.

Anyway notice how it's always chinese helping indian/malay but you don't really see it the other way.

Would you see a group of shit skins whacking up a chinese thief for trying to snatch the bag of a chinese victim? Would the chinese bystander not whack the chinese thief?

This is very interesting and it also applies in singapore whereby you notice local shit skins are not bashing foreign shit skins compared to local chinese bashing foreign chinese for example. Notice how local chinese always seem to be defending non chinese but you rarely see it the other way around.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese are at the top of the food chain. They can whack anyone and get away with it. That includes innocent Bangladeshis who were accused of voting in previous elections. But the moment anyone touches the Chinese, they are immediately accused of racism.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hatred for ah nehs is so strong that they don't need a good reason to bash one of them. Those fucking ah nehs deserved to get beaten up.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
din-and-kamsiah-at-bersih4-0.jpg

red-shirt-pro-malay-pro-government-rally-in-kuala-lumpur.jpeg

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese conscience is too strong!

They have the Moral obligations to seek justice and righteousness!

God loves the Chinese people! Like God loves the Jews!

Maybe Chinese treat wealth and property too seriously?

Other races are easily take it easy and treat people better and forgiving!

Even robbers rapists and arsonists and corrupt people!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In the video description:

Published on 29 Jun 2015
[SNATCHED THIEF NABBED AGAIN]

Date: 20 April 2015, Time: 3am

The video showing a brawl between the snatched thief and member of public. According to the source, the man in stripe shirt who attempted to snatch a Indian guy’s bag, but failed. The member of public chased and arrested him. Unfortunately, his accomplish escaped.

In the video you see the thief is an indian who tried to steal another indian's bag as in the description yet notice everyone beating him up is chinese and there's one bald headed indian who didn't attempt to whack him at all and in the last part of the vid you see another shit skin actually defending him?

The video didn't really show the entire story like if the other shit skin was defending him but if the description is true i felt those chinese guys were kind of stupid for whacking him up since the victim is another shit skin.

Anyway notice how it's always chinese helping indian/malay but you don't really see it the other way.

Would you see a group of shit skins whacking up a chinese thief for trying to snatch the bag of a chinese victim? Would the chinese bystander not whack the chinese thief?

This is very interesting and it also applies in singapore whereby you notice local shit skins are not bashing foreign shit skins compared to local chinese bashing foreign chinese for example. Notice how local chinese always seem to be defending non chinese but you rarely see it the other way around.

Firstly, people especially the Chinese whack criminals in matland cos there are poor law enforcement. People will take the law into their own hands when the Polis and Judiciary in matland fails to protect them by upholding jsutice.

Secondly, you can hardly find any Chinese snatch thieves in matland. Most are mats, indons and Ah Nehs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firstly, people especially the Chinese whack criminals in matland cos there are poor law enforcement. People will take the law into their own hands when the Polis and Judiciary in matland fails to protect them by upholding jsutice.

Secondly, you can hardly find any Chinese snatch thieves in matland. Most are mats, indons and Ah Nehs.

No i am curious as to why were the chinese the ones whacking him but not the indian and it seemed there was another indian actually protecting the snatch thief even though the victim is an indian according to the youtube video description.

I am thinking is it because the thief himself is indian that is why none of the indians want to whack him even though he stole from another indian.

Stay tuned to my deng xiao ping black cat/white cat story and how it will be told if deng xiao ping will tell it if he is indian or malay.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No i am curious as to why were the chinese the ones whacking him but not the indian and it seemed there was another indian actually protecting the snatch thief even though the victim is an indian according to the youtube video description.

I am thinking is it because the thief himself is indian that is why none of the indians want to whack him even though he stole from another indian.

Stay tuned to my deng xiao ping black cat/white cat story and how it will be told if deng xiao ping will tell it if he is indian or malay.

You cannot intentionally beat people up unless in self defence. In this case, the china man beating an Indian snatch thief will be charge for assault. You can apprehend the Indian and call the law enforcers. That is the right thing to do.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You cannot intentionally beat people up unless in self defence. In this case, the china man beating an Indian snatch thief will be charge for assault. You can apprehend the Indian and call the law enforcers. That is the right thing to do.

What if the thief is chinese and the ones whacking him up were indian will they be charged for assault too?