• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

boliao question but who knows

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you are able to see someone from a reflection panel or mirrors, does it means that person also can see you equally ?
Becos I am tailing someone and saw her, cannot confirm can she sees me .:rolleyes:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lite travels in strait lines ... if u c sum1, dat person ofcos can oso c u ...

but den, dat person oso can pretend din c u ...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Technically speaking, she can see you.

However, if she is not looking at your direction in the mirror, she will not see you.

Just like a person standing in front of you can see you, but if this person is not looking at your direction, then the person will miss visually seeing you.

KNN,what a question to ask, how old are you huh?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Becos the condition is not so straight forward . I beo her through multiple glass panels *reflectiom combined with mirrors. The results could be different as a direct mirror. So no matter how many reflection so long u can see someone that person can see u also lah

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn that means if everyone hold a big big mirror and place at correct angle, from pinky home can reflect all the way to my home. I can see pinky and vice versa :biggrin:

Lao gao can u place a big mirror under chloe skirt and reflect to my home please.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are not just physical objects or things!

Women knows you are looking at them!

They have the more sensitive six sense!

This proves we have spirits and souls!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you are able to see someone from a reflection panel or mirrors, does it means that person also can see you equally ?
Becos I am tailing someone and saw her, cannot confirm can she sees me .:rolleyes:

Angle of incidence is equal to angle of reflection. So yes, if you can see someone in a plane mirror, the other person can also see you. Cheers!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
lite travels in strait lines ... if u c sum1, dat person ofcos can oso c u ...

but den, dat person oso can pretend din c u ...

Light does not travel in straight lines. It follows the curves of space created by gravitational fields.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are not just physical objects or things!

Women knows you are looking at them!

They have the more sensitive six sense!

This proves we have spirits and souls!
Last time I have a special power to expel my soul out and a sbf bro lead me to obe (out of body experience).
I did some research and found that scientist were having some research and experiment on this also.
however sbf said I am mad.
but I already lost this special power. No matter how hard i try I was not able to expel soul out anymore.
Scientist initial conclusion was people that encounter trauma may have this obe which I had many years back

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wah.. another new theory. wu yie bo

It's hardly a NEW theory. The fact that gravity bends space time was discovered by Einstein way back in 1916. :rolleyes:

[h=2]Shifting positions[/h]An observer on the Earth can detect the deflection by the Sun of the light from a (distant) star by the change with time of year in the star's apparent position in the sky. The following animation shows light from a star on the left and an observer on the right, and the change in apparent position of the star caused by the presence of a mass in between:

lichtablenkung_obs.gif