• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

boliao question but who knows

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's hardly a NEW theory. The fact that gravity bends space time was discovered by Einstein way back in 1916. :rolleyes:

[h=2]Shifting positions[/h]An observer on the Earth can detect the deflection by the Sun of the light from a (distant) star by the change with time of year in the star's apparent position in the sky. The following animation shows light from a star on the left and an observer on the right, and the change in apparent position of the star caused by the presence of a mass in between:

lichtablenkung_obs.gif

So chim.. that means in my case when I viewed her from certain position she might not be able to see me is it ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you are able to see someone from a reflection panel or mirrors, does it means that person also can see you equally ?
Becos I am tailing someone and saw her, cannot confirm can she sees me .:rolleyes:

After much discussion I still don't know the answer :*:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Famous quote from the battle of Bunker hill .... "DON'T FIRE UNTIL YOU SEE THE WHITE OF THEIR EYES."

That colonel who gave this order forgot that when you could see the white of their eyes they also see yours.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Famous quote from the battle of Bunker hill .... "DON'T FIRE UNTIL YOU SEE THE WHITE OF THEIR EYES."

That colonel who gave this order forgot that when you could see the white of their eyes they also see yours.
u can wear sunglasses ...