• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why so Many BotaK men get aLL the Swee Cha Bors..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kanasai eh; How much i wished My FuLL Head of hairs wouLd dropped untiL i get my ULtimate Cha Bor..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kanasai eh; How much i wished My FuLL Head of hairs wouLd dropped untiL i get my ULtimate Cha Bor..
There are 2 type of botak. 1 is forced to botak I.e. those left 2 or 3 long strand and not sure to comb left or right resulted in neither left nor right type. 2nd is with alot of hair but choose to be botak. Only the latter is the type you mentioned alwaya with swee char bor.
It is very strange that gals dislike and in fact very scare of natural botak but like fake botak.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sofar as i Know; most Botaks are those Riche Indian FT's La..
No Hairs But with Deep Pockets.Sigh; got hairs But No money..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake botak take more time to groom and look good. Women like that.those who are unkempt can forget about getting any babes.