• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PAP controlled Mediacorpse and Shit Times don't have live reporting on Haze?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have not seen any live coverages in Indonesia at the scene of the forest fires by the Singapore media on the most newsworthy topic of the month. Even BBC send a news crew to the affected area and report from there. I am sure multiple Indonesian media outlets are on the spot too. How come these local media outlets do not have reporters and TV crews out there to provide some life coverage and updates? Sinkies want to see what is being done first hand by the Indonesians to combat the fires. Sinkies want to to know what the fires cannot be put out. What is a peat fire? And why is it so hard to put out? Why isn't the Singapore attache at Pekanbaru, the lazy ass Gavin Chay, out there on location in the heart of the fires, to be interviewed by the singaporean media and report to singaporeans what he has done to work with his Indonesian counterparts? Media corpse should be interviewing firefighters, local govt officials etc. If they don't know what to do, just follow the BBC crew and interview the same people they do. Fucking useless Mediacorpse and Shit Times. You mean their balls have been so castrated by PAP, that they can't even report on a non political non military story that affects every sinkie? Why? They afraid they will die from smoke inhalation? I bet if the oppo parties of singapore started the indonesian forest fires, these fucks would be over there with a full and very detailed coverage.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
who you voted for? Sinkie tankie?

I have not seen any live coverages in Indonesia at the scene of the forest fires by the Singapore media on the most newsworthy topic of the month. Even BBC send a news crew to the affected area and report from there. I am sure multiple Indonesian media outlets are on the spot too. How come these local media outlets do not have reporters and TV crews out there to provide some life coverage and updates? Sinkies want to see what is being done first hand by the Indonesians to combat the fires. Sinkies want to to know what the fires cannot be put out. What is a peat fire? And why is it so hard to put out? Why isn't the Singapore attache at Pekanbaru, the lazy ass Gavin Chay, out there on location in the heart of the fires, to be interviewed by the singaporean media and report to singaporeans what he has done to work with his Indonesian counterparts? Media corpse should be interviewing firefighters, local govt officials etc. If they don't know what to do, just follow the BBC crew and interview the same people they do. Fucking useless Mediacorpse and Shit Times. You mean their balls have been so castrated by PAP, that they can't even report on a non political non military story that affects every sinkie? Why? They afraid they will die from smoke inhalation? I bet if the oppo parties of singapore started the indonesian forest fires, these fucks would be over there with a full and very detailed coverage.