• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Haze will last until November. God punishing 70% dumbshit sinkies who vote for PAP

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Haze will last until November. God punishing 70% dumbshit sinkies who vote for PA

Haze has been going on since yr 2000. For 15 years PAP did nothing to stop it. Of course they are to blame and the 30% got to bear the 70% voted PAP over again and haze themsleves for 5 more years ahead.

Looks like opium trade where non-white British subjects cannot do anything to stop the British government from setting up opium dens to encourage mainly Chinese to smoke opium. with 2000% profit margin to make why stop?

What 2000...the haze started somewhere before or 1997...I remember this very well, for 1997 was the year the Band Bread performed at Singapore Indoor Stadium & I attended & the HAZE was in full swing....since 1997, what have the PAP being doing?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Haze will last until November. God punishing 70% dumbshit sinkies who vote for PA

No. It is punishment for 30% who did not unite behind the leedership of PAP.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

To blame PAP for the haze is totally valid, if you fucking dun like it, and feel sore for your PAP master, then fucking dun read it.
Go and fuck your mother chee-bye you bastard. Who are you? Not even a moderator in this forum. FUCK YOU. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Fucking bastard boh chee bastard. If you got the guts, meet me 1-to-1, either in Malaysia or Singapore. You fucking UMNO dog. Your master will not last even till the end of this year. There are already plans to oust him soon. Gila Cina Babis like you are only fit for the gas chamber, you double bastard.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Fucking naive Sinkies, everything also blames the PAP. Even when they can't shit and suffer from constipation, also must blame the PAP. Fuck to these Sinkies. They have really run out of ideas to criticize the PAP.

Of course its the PAP's fault, you fucktard. We are talking about Indonesia here, one of the most corrupted countries in the world, next to Singapore. Money talks there. Its not difficult to bribe the governor, or the local Army General to ensure constant and regular patrols of the whole area and catch fire starters. every sinkie business man doing business in Indonesia know how to get things done. Only fucktard PAP don't know how to do it. Send messages to Indon politicians about how bad it is, and wring their hands is not the solution. Even as asshole like you know that.

One of my Indonesian chinese friends told me that when they have riots against chinese in Jakarta, the rich chinese neighbourhood went around and collect donations from each house. They then use the money to pay a general. He parked his entire battalion in the neighbourhood with armed patrol 24 hours a day. No rioters ever attacked his neighbourhood. When you have money, there is always a solution in Indonesia. Only the PAP are too stupid and not street or world wise to employ it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Go and fuck your mother chee-bye you bastard. Who are you? Not even a moderator in this forum. FUCK YOU. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Fucking bastard boh chee bastard. If you got the guts, meet me 1-to-1, either in Malaysia or Singapore. You fucking UMNO dog. Your master will not last even till the end of this year. There are already plans to oust him soon. Gila Cina Babis like you are only fit for the gas chamber, you double bastard.

Yup, you are a PAP ballslicker and cum swallowing. Just like your well deserved dead worm meat master Lee Con You, always threatening to meet people in a dark alley with a hatchet. You forgot to mention that part?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yet another gong chee bye title by our resident clown..Attack PAP for whatsoever reason.

The haze affect all 100% of Singapore residents!!

He is not wrong. I voted for the opposition, but i still have to suffer PAP's policies because 70% voted for them. 70% voted for them but 100% will suffer.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is not wrong. I voted for the opposition, but i still have to suffer PAP's policies because 70% voted for them. 70% voted for them but 100% will suffer.

Yes 100% will suffer but 70% will benefit. So you want to be 70% or 30%? :rolleyes:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

539_original_Screen_Shot_2015-03-04_at_1.11.32_pm.png

541_original_Screen_Shot_2015-03-04_at_1.20.25_pm.png

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ongoing investigations by NEA have indicated that the haze may have been related to fires in lands held via concessions by four Indonesian companies, namely:

1. PT Rimba Hutani Mas;
2. PT Sebangun Bumi Andalas Wood Industries;
3. PT Bumi Sriwijaya Sentosa; and
4. PT Wachyuni Mandira.

NEA has sent Preventive Measure Notices under Section 9 of the THPA to these four companies, requesting them to carry out the following:
1. Deploy fire-fighting personnel to extinguish or prevent the spread of any fire on land owned or occupied by them;
2. Discontinue, or not to commence, any burning activities on such land;
3. Submit to NEA any plan of action to extinguish any fire on such land or to prevent its recurrence.

In addition, NEA has served on Asia Pulp & Paper Company Ltd in Singapore (APP) a notice under Section 10 of the THPA, seeking information from APP on its subsidiaries in Singapore and Indonesia, as well as measures taken by its suppliers in Indonesia to put out fires in their concessions.

NEA has also written to the Indonesian authorities yesterday to request for the names of errant companies responsible for causing fires and the resultant transboundary haze. The information will be relevant for NEA's investigations.
NEA will share more information when available.

The Singapore government is currently examining how to apply more economic pressure against errant companies. Where possible, we will share the results of our investigations with the public, particularly because the THPA makes errant companies liable for civil claims.

The Government will review its procurement process to promote green procurement. For example, we look into how we can support companies which are recognised by their industry or by international bodies to have instituted sustainable practices. As far as possible, this should take into account the practices of their suppliers further down the supply chain to ensure that they meet social and environmental standards.

We will therefore expect companies to be more transparent about their supply chains, particularly those involved in the palm oil and forestry sectors. Ultimately, errant companies must know that there is a price to be paid for damaging our health, environment and economy.