• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bishan chicken rice seller dies due to liver cancer, brother paralysed due to liver

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bishan chicken rice seller dies due to liver cancer, brother paralysed due to liv

Pls lah.. Use your fucking brain.. Meat causes cancer... He sell meat so be sure he eats them as well.. Never do detox so sure die..

That is hard fact science and not cursing..

What a chink cultural mindset!!!!

"hard fact science..." what the fuck are you toking about???
your bloodline will still be cursed for the next 4 generations!! Curse you!!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bishan chicken rice seller dies due to liver cancer, brother paralysed due to liv

Hello sinkie, please read my post carefully.. Where and when the fuck did I force my veggie eating on worthless meat eaters..

I just state the cause and effect of meat eating with cancer.

In fact, I am happy that those worthless meat eaters continue to eat meat and then die early, like the chicken rice fuckers,

In the end, left only worthy human beings who is against animal killing behind, to make the world a much much better place.

by your ill-conceived logic, all lions, tigers, cheetahs, leopards etc die of cancer!
what warped mind can a nincompoop like you have!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

by your ill-conceived logic, all lions, tigers, cheetahs, leopards etc die of cancer!
what warped mind can a nincompoop like you have!!

When a dumbfuck like you has no knowledge in certain things or no ability to analyse things deeper, you will say that is an ill conceived logic.. Then you go and eat more meat, wishing you death early. Happy Eating !!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There's a high incidence of cancers in Spore. Probably because Sporeans eat plenty of processed foods with unhealthy additives. I have read plenty of food labels at NTUC & can tell you that over 90% foods contain additives.

Many of the local favourite foods are also fried with engineered oils which is very damaging to health.

Sporeans are also exposed to a carcinogens environment e.g. carpeting, paint, glues, materials used in furniture,.. etc What is worse is that many work in air tight buildings & are exposed to these carcinogens.

Now we have to worry about the haze.:eek:

Meat products like chicken is unhealthy because they are given hormones to increase their growth. Beef & pork is tainted with antibiotics ...
If you look at the effective anti-cancer protocols like Gerson/Budwig, they rely on organic & vegetarian diet.

Some things you can do is to take foods that are rich in antioxidants, are detoxing, ..etc. Since it is expensive to get such foods in Spore, the only other option is to rely on supplements.

You might find the following video helpful:
[video=youtube;aYYlX8aRj3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYYlX8aRj3E[/video]

Bro, some lowlife sinkies say this is an ill-conceived logic... I wonder... Who is ill?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I used to frequent the store quite often when I worked in the area.... Always long queue... Chicken quite tender and the rice fragrant.

Knew them since Bugis Street days, their stall at "Long House" closed recently, when " Long House" was sold for redevelopment. The "Long House" stall was the younger sister, the Kim San Leng one, was the elder one. Their chicken rice is so-so in recent years...in the past, was good. Have not eaten there for a long time, the Bishan one that is, but do frequent " Long House".

Life is like that....one have to go one day...these are the lesser mortals, who do not get remission for their cancers, like some 'gods'...what a pity...that's life!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

When a dumbfuck like you has no knowledge in certain things or no ability to analyse things deeper, you will say that is an ill conceived logic.. Then you go and eat more meat, wishing you death early. Happy Eating !!!

you are still spouting from your arsehole motherfucking idiot

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, some lowlife sinkies say this is an ill-conceived logic... I wonder... Who is ill?

If they they make life choices the same way as they vote, they'll probably become a health statistic :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Had it recently. I find the chilli lousy and the soup bad. Chicken portions are quite generous though. Friend liked it but I find it so-so.

Yes chili is lousy. And the chickens are submerged in ice water all the time so it's ice and and lose the taste.
Over rated to say the least.....bishan people probably got no access to good chicken rice around the area

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I like their chicken rice. Always has to spend more than 30 min in queue.

You can avoid the long queues if you avoid the peak hours of lunch & dinner time.

I actually prefer the chicken rice that you get from Swee Kee & Boon Tong Kee. However it's been a long time since I've eaten at these places.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes chili is lousy. And the chickens are submerged in ice water all the time so it's ice and and lose the taste.
Over rated to say the least.....bishan people probably got no access to good chicken rice around the area

Not surprising that the standard of chicken rice has fallen in Spore. It is I think due to the rising costs of doing business in Spore rather than the location of a restaurant.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Poor bastards. They spent their whole life slogging away and they never got to enjoy it.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess many had not tried the Kampong Chicken rice in Upper Thomson Road, next to a UOB Bank. Think the canopy in front of the shop has a crab picture on it.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cancer is not a death sentence. I know people who have recovered from it. However they did so by by-passing the "group think" that exists in Sporee's medical community.

The problem with cancer is that it has become too lucrative to treat & not to cure. Just like diabetes it's more profitable to control then to cure.
Fortunately we have the internet :smile:

[video=youtube;NAMYAoiCSsI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAMYAoiCSsI[/video]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PM Lee beat cancer twice. He should share some tips or even some of his superior blood to help the lesser mortals.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Didn't that Khaw guy get a new heart for $8:confused:

I'm sure many found that info useful:smile:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cancer is not a death sentence. I know people who have recovered from it. However they did so by by-passing the "group think" that exists in Sporee's medical community.

The problem with cancer is that it has become too lucrative to treat & not to cure. Just like diabetes it's more profitable to control then to cure.
Fortunately we have the internet :smile:

bicarbonate of soda is alkaline but wouldn't it cause you body to react by producing more acidity to neutralized the alkaline effect?

not sure if its effective except against fungus which at chronic stage may cause cancer.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess many had not tried the Kampong Chicken rice in Upper Thomson Road, next to a UOB Bank. Think the canopy in front of the shop has a crab picture on it.

what it got to do with this thread