• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian bitch SUV driver langar and kill Sinkie Ducati Rider, hang her!!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unfortunately the bike rider attempted to lane-split and got into the blind spot of the suv driver. suv driver should have checked blind spot before filtering into slower lane. rear view mirror alone would not be adequate. anyway, lane splitting by motorbikes on fast-flowing freeways should be banned. it is by far the largest contributor to traffic fatalities involving motorbikes on bay area freeways.

Agree that the SUV driver should have checked rear mirror and side mirror before filtering. In fact, she should signal first before she filter so that the motorcyclist can know in advance and take the right action either to slow down or move to the left.

Last edited:

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I insist that things had gone wrong on SG roads because Police and Law policies are Wrong. They prevented accidents and deaths the Wrong way, causing only More of what they tot they are preventing.

They are forcing drivers to give way and indulge dangerous riders, not enforcing against dangerous riders, keeping them protected and bold and reckless on the roads for long term, multiplyting up the problems.

The TP themselves are ridding like that, over taking in tiny gaps very close to cars, lacking safety distance and reaction time.

I say killed is good. Because if only injured, he will continue to ride unsafely for a long time in the future, causing afew more similar accidents each year.

If he law protected him, insurance paid him, he will continue even more boldly and dangerously.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I insist that things had gone wrong on SG roads because Police and Law policies are Wrong. They prevented accidents and deaths the Wrong way, causing only More of what they tot they are preventing.

They are forcing drivers to give way and indulge dangerous riders, not enforcing against dangerous riders, keeping them protected and bold and reckless on the roads for long term, multiplyting up the problems.

The TP themselves are ridding like that, over taking in tiny gaps very close to cars, lacking safety distance and reaction time.

I say killed is good. Because if only injured, he will continue to ride unsafely for a long time in the future, causing afew more similar accidents each year.

If he law protected him, insurance paid him, he will continue even more boldly and dangerously.

If you have watched the video, there is enough space ahead for the SUV driver to move further ahead without the need to filter left. She is not obstructed at all.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree that the SUV driver should have checked rear mirror and side mirror before filtering. In fact, she should signal first before she filter so that the motorcyclist can know in advance and take the right action either to slow down or move to the left.

even checking mirrors will not be safe. there's an extra step: turn head quickly to check blind spot. in california road tests, testers now will fail you if you don't turn head to check blind spot. in sg, i notice inexperienced drivers do not turn their heads to check the spot where mirrors don't cover. too many sinkie and ft drivers rely only on their mirrors - a reason why it's still dangerous to drive in sg.

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have watched the video, there is enough space ahead for the SUV driver to move further ahead without the need to filter left. She is not obstructed at all.

There is no point to say there is still enough space or someone should had made moves otherwise, etc. The basic safety distance must be maintained by all, and drive or ride within the clearly drawn lanes, and not occupying two lanes by taking the division line between lanes. Very simple. Every road user must be able to check their own safe distance to vehicles in front including sides in the front, keep back unless you can see in your front that you are safely apart from whatever is in front of you, before you go further forward, otherwise keep back.

There is no point to argue that there should be space for a bike to squeeze here or there. There is good chance to knock them over and killed, any time.

That killed bike should had just remained behind safely within a lane, not squeezing forward in a tiny gap, so close to any other vehicle. When only there is a big enough safety distance to overtake then do so. He would be able to ride alive today still, if he observed this.

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about cyclists? Run over them as well?

Different issue but related.

Errand cyclists courts their own death in different ways:

Cycled on Expressway which is banned.

Cycled against traffic direction.

Cycle while carrying a passenger which is banned.

Cycle and talk on phone or SMS.

Cycle without any lamps or lights at night.

Misuse pedestrian crossings where they are legally required to dismount and push accross.

Beats RED LIGHTS.

Clutter the road in huge dense group and talking as a group while cycling, blocking 1 more more lanes, where law requires them to keep left.

Violates all signs and signals: No entry, No right turn, No U-turn, etc.

Wears completely covered HEADPHONES EARPHONES and LISTENING to loud musics while cycling.

Eating or drinking while cycling on the roads.

Why don't run them over? I already did twice! I will still do it if chance came.

lky_hearse

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always encounter motorbikes and scooters swaying left right and switching lane any how, without watching traffic and without giving signals. Suddenly they will be in one lane, and immediately will be in another lane opportunistically, and other times in between lanes and obstructing both lanes. Suka Suka ZIG-ZAG!

One time when I was driving empty hearse, I started to follow a motor's style, freely ZIG-ZAG on the road like he did. He chased me up to traffic light where I stopped and asked me if I was trying to knock him down. I said, no I saw him enjoying himself doing ZIG-ZAG, so I also tried it out and found it entertaining. I thanked him for showing me this fun, and from now on I know how to ZIG-ZAG like him. He lost his words. LOL!

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't just run a biker over like a 1st degree murderer, but I am the most willing driver to fulfill their own deathwish. This is my contribution to safer roads by sending these top accident creating riders to where they belongs. Once dead they are permanently off the road, hence safer future roads.

I am always on the lookout to find my chance to knock fast approaching bikes from behind which comes well with 30cm to my car. I will NEVER indulge them by giving them chance. If I could get the just excuse to knock them down like in this video I will do so.

I am willing to risk my driving license and imprisonment. I think the killing will be a good deed worthwhile. My conscience is doubtlessly cleared, I can sleep perfectly well with these bloods on my wheels. :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this bikie is irresponsible road user, double confirm.

You only squeeze between cars or vehicle at traffic light junction where all vehicle have stopped. When moving it is illegal and dangerous for bikes to squeeze between cars, period.

Any car drivers can switch lane soon as long as they give signal to intend to do so and base on his judgment.

I wouldn't just run a biker over like a 1st degree murderer, but I am the most willing driver to fulfill their own deathwish. This is my contribution to safer roads by sending these top accident creating riders to where they belongs. Once dead they are permanently off the road, hence safer future roads.

I am always on the lookout to find my chance to knock fast approaching bikes from behind which comes well with 30cm to my car. I will NEVER indulge them by giving them chance. If I could get the just excuse to knock them down like in this video I will do so.

I am willing to risk my driving license and imprisonment. I think the killing will be a good deed worthwhile. My conscience is doubtlessly cleared, I can sleep perfectly well with these bloods on my wheels. :wink:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
why blame the biker? the reason for the accident is because the lady driver did not check her blind spot when filtering. just turning her neck a bit more and the accident could have been avoided.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
why blame the biker? the reason for the accident is because the lady driver did not check her blind spot when filtering. just turning her neck a bit more and the accident could have been avoided.

The meaning of BLINDSPOT means you can stare at it all day long and still see NOTHING!

Why you expect anybody to check blindspot at all? Do you take a peep into your own asshole (See Fart Loong) before and after you Pang Sai?

The rider is a suicidal idiot who squeezed through traffic and into another driver's blindspot to get himself killed. Sabo the truck and the car and the whole fucking peak hour traffic jam victims. Really CB. Even-though he paid his ultimate price for it, he just should not be forgiven or mercifully considered as rightful or neglected his mistakes! He should be blamed properly, for educational causes and promote future road safety.

In many other cases besides a car, there are many vehicles which has even worse blindspots, such as heavy trucks bus vans etc, impossible to check behind and almost no rear views. It is the responsibility of all road users to check the safety condition in their own front, this is prime responsibility. When you approached other vehicles from their back, can never expect them to be aware of you, and it's your liability if collision occurred as a result of you getting near to any vehicle from behind their back while they are only moving forward and not reversing.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
simply put. A blind spot is for the driver following a car to know that all cars have blind spot. So it is the car behind it to avoid the blind spot and stay clear of the blind spot and be visible to the car in front of him.

If you don't see the front car rear mirror, you are in his blind spot. So make sure you can see the front car rear mirror and you are out of his blind spot.

Last edited:

minibond

Alfrescian
Loyal
simply put. A blind spot is for the driver following a car to know that all cars have blind spot. So it is the car behind it to avoid the blind spot and stay clear of the blind spot and be visible to the car in front of him.

If you don't see the front car rear mirror, you are in his blind spot. So make sure you can see the front car rear mirror and you are out of his blind spot.

This is inaccurate either, because even if you see the rear mirror, it is not necessary reflecting the face of the driver also, it may be just the interior of car or some passengers only. That means driver still can not see you. Anyway, unless you are stalking the driver you don't check another car like that. Just drive normally, and keep safe distance from all others, also give sufficient reaction time to other road users. You can not be a safety angle don't try that and stress out yourself.

minibond

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;aNZaZX3PBjc]https://youtu.be/aNZaZX3PBjc?t=19s[/video]

Why no forummer embed this video here? Aiyo

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still watching and enjoying that video. Your assumption is wrong that you think I am talking solely about this particular case alone.

There are TOO MANY OTHER CASES! I came across myself several. I am talking about ALL in general. I insist that death is a good outcome, because dead riders can not continue to ride unsafely to cause accidents on roads. That's why I enjoy watching the video repeatedly.

This dead rider CLEARLY SHOT A GAP between the car which hit it to fall, and another vehicle in lane 2, only 1~2 seconds before the hit, he was the CUTTING lane division line which divided lane 1 & 2.

There was a vehicle in lane 2, which could also had ran over him, instead of the truck from lane 3. Only because this lane 2 vehicle was slightly slower that the fallen bike crossed lane 2 without being ran over by lane 2 vehicles. If lane 2 vehicles ran over the bike then lane 3 truck will have nothing to run over (wasted).

The vehicle in lane 1~2 also had a chace to hit bike a second before the lane 1 car did, because the bike cut through tiny gap between the lane 1 car and lane 2 vehicle. If lane 2 vehicle hit the bike 1st, then the fallen bike will end up fallen in lane 1, and got ran over by vehicles of lane 1.

Whichever way, the biker courted death and got his own deathwish beautifully fulfilled. I congrat his death.

To be more detailed:

# the bike was knocked over while riding along the lane dividing line between lane 1 & 2, by car in lane 1.
# the biker fell into lane 3 and was ran over by lorry in lane 3.
# the bike itself fell in lane 2 and was struck by vehicle looking like a mini-bus or van in lane 2.

RIP

Video quality not clear can not see more details like faces or registration numbers. Can not tell weather Malaysian or Singaporean vehicles.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very sure the SUV driver didn't check her side mirror before filtering.

But it is quite possible that we as drivers will miss something as there is the blindspot. Unless she has spotted the biker from the rear mirror a while ago, she might have waited awhile to see if the biker has moved off ahead or by the side of her car. It takes alertness and experience as a car driver to know before making any change of direction.

Similarly, the biker might have thought that the SUV driver had seen him, so he continued to ride ahead although he did move into the second lane , but he failed to realize subsequently the SUV driver didn't see him at all and came head on to hit his bike.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Malaysian driver langar and kill Sinkie Ducati Rider, hang him/her!!

[video=youtube;h6BCIm7GEuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6BCIm7GEuI[/video]

These bikers are nothing but nuisance