• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian bitch SUV driver langar and kill Sinkie Ducati Rider, hang her!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unfortunately the bike rider attempted to lane-split and got into the blind spot of the suv driver. suv driver should have checked blind spot before filtering into slower lane. rear view mirror alone would not be adequate. anyway, lane splitting by motorbikes on fast-flowing freeways should be banned. it is by far the largest contributor to traffic fatalities involving motorbikes on bay area freeways.

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am only too happy to watch that video again and again. Want to watch again with a beer to celebrate. I wished it was me who knocked the motor down. Indeed many times I had beed so tempted to do exactly that and kill the motor bikers who recklessly speed on the lane divider line between lane 1 & 2 of SG Expressways, daily all the time, especially when traffic is dense.

Bastards especially Malaysian bikes, do this in huge group and aggressively honk at cars to demand giving ways to them, even when they are in wrongful and dangerous ways of driving.

This kill is so perfect and typical, and it is THE BEST DEMO of the inevitable consequences, which is awaiting to happen daily all the time on SG Expressways.

Why it never happened daily to kill at least once per day and fill up the empty slots of mortuary freezers?

KNN! TP LTA all indulging this unlawful acts all the time, and even TP LTA offical bikers are ridding this way, better still for them to get killed this way.

Fucking perfect! Love it!

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me tell you that it need not be a lane switching to cause a road kill, all it takes is a common reason to cause drivers to sway within the lane closer towards to edge of lane, it is enougg to knock over the bikes.

Usually the reason is avoidance movements, to avoid obstacles onte edge of Expressway, e.g. puddle of water, trash bags, fallen helmets, rocks etc,

You are not crossing lane divider lines, in these cases, so you are not expecting to get hit at the side by a bike speeding to overtake you ridding on the line between lanes, c9ming from behind.

Bang and the outcome is perfectly illustrated by that Video.

humloongson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me tell you that it need not be a lane switching to cause a road kill, all it takes is a common reason to cause drivers to sway within the lane closer towards to edge of lane, it is enougg to knock over the bikes.

Usually the reason is avoidance movements, to avoid obstacles onte edge of Expressway, e.g. puddle of water, trash bags, fallen helmets, rocks etc,

You are not crossing lane divider lines, in these cases, so you are not expecting to get hit at the side by a bike speeding to overtake you ridding on the line between lanes, c9ming from behind.

Bang and the outcome is perfectly illustrated by that Video.

Construction orange rubber cones are the most common obstacles found abandoned on the sides of Expressway. Trash second. Many items are fallen from moving trucks on to Expressway.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where in the article say the woman driver is Malaysian? I thought all the tia gong say it was an Ang Mo.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am only too happy to watch that video again and again. Want to watch again with a beer to celebrate. I wished it was me who knocked the motor down. Indeed many times I had beed so tempted to do exactly that and kill the motor bikers who recklessly speed on the lane divider line between lane 1 & 2 of SG Expressways, daily all the time, especially when traffic is dense.

Bastards especially Malaysian bikes, do this in huge group and aggressively honk at cars to demand giving ways to them, even when they are in wrongful and dangerous ways of driving.

This kill is so perfect and typical, and it is THE BEST DEMO of the inevitable consequences, which is awaiting to happen daily all the time on SG Expressways.

Why it never happened daily to kill at least once per day and fill up the empty slots of mortuary freezers?

KNN! TP LTA all indulging this unlawful acts all the time, and even TP LTA offical bikers are ridding this way, better still for them to get killed this way.

Watch the video again. The Malaysian bitch did the signaling last minute, I think she already started her lane change and then on the signal indicator at the same time. I always signal first for a couple of seconds at least before I make the lane change. And I always check blind spot. If she had done so, the motorcyclist would have seen her left turn indicator go on and he would have warning not have made the change. The fact is he is already in the right lane, and almost parallel to her. How he got there (whether by cutting in or going in between other cars) is not his problem. He is already traveling straight and level in his lane. SHe cut in and whacked him. She did not make sure that the lane was clear. Which part of this don't u understand?

By the way, if you want to complain about gangs of Malaysian motorcyclist, that's your problem. He is not a malaysian motorcyclist. Nor is he a gang. Get over your baggage.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Where in the article say the woman driver is Malaysian? I thought all the tia gong say it was an Ang Mo.

U are right, the truck driver who ran him over is MAlaysian. A 50 year old. The bottom line remains the same. Malaysian asshole kills sinkie.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
too many reckless motorbike riders doing the same everyday. These riders are not thinking of the family and one mistake they are dead.

I hv my left side rear mirror damaged by a Malaysia bike at traffic light. He damaged my rear mirror and just go don't even bothered to stop to pay for the damaged. It costs my $65 to replace.

Seeing this accident I don't feel sorry for the bikie but for the car driver. Whatsoever call blind spot the drive already signal ahead and has right of way to get to proceed to next lane.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many ppl want to comment here but cannot ride a bike themselves...let alone a sport bike (naked or otherwise...I meant the kind of bike lah twit)

Granted the bitch was wrong to perform such sudden 'JERKING' movement but biker was shown ' not to be able to handle his motorcycle competently' as well.

If the biker was able to handle his bike well..

1) he would be able to avoid the bitch SUV jerking movement ( like she wanted a dick placed in her to the same..beats using a dildo) as the left side to the biker was empty.

2) On impact even slightly, the biker should not have panicked and hit front brakes and turn front steering.

So lesson here, do not comment if you cannot ride or ride like the biker who got killed

Ride a bike you can handle well and not one that you ride..to show off! LoLoLoLoL

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch the video again. The Malaysian bitch did the signaling last minute, I think she already started her lane change and then on the signal indicator at the same time. I always signal first for a couple of seconds at least before I make the lane change. And I always check blind spot. If she had done so, the motorcyclist would have seen her left turn indicator go on and he would have warning not have made the change. The fact is he is already in the right lane, and almost parallel to her. How he got there (whether by cutting in or going in between other cars) is not his problem. He is already traveling straight and level in his lane. SHe cut in and whacked him. She did not make sure that the lane was clear. Which part of this don't u understand?

By the way, if you want to complain about gangs of Malaysian motorcyclist, that's your problem. He is not a malaysian motorcyclist. Nor is he a gang. Get over your baggage.

My comments are for bikes cutting IN BETWEEN LANES &RIDDING ON DIVISION LINES, usually WITHOUT SIGNALS and over taking by SQUEEZING BETWEEN TINY GAPS OF CARS.

Not really commenting directly for this particular incident.

The consequences of this incident is a perfect one to support my comments. The way motobike was ridding also illustrated what I wanted to point out.

In this case where car was changing lane, it is NOT exactly what I want to talk about. Change lane surely need to check the side lane to be cleared. Even though bikes overtaking other cars by the lane gap, will still be hard to expect, and illegal.

How would you dodge an agile bike suddenly appear from behind another slow car, by squeezing between a tiny gap to overtake it? You could check yr mirrors but small bike was hidden behind the slow car. Within a second it already dashed out from nowhere at high speed!

Sure to die one. Fallen bikers gets run over. I had seen on PIE right before my eyes, 8 bikes in close formation zigzag between cars' gaps, one fell, his friends ran over him and all the bikes behind fell, all cars emergency breaks, and chain accidents. CB!

Each killed is an elimination good for safer roads!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Seeing this accident I don't feel sorry for the bikie but for the car driver. Whatsoever call blind spot the drive already signal ahead and has right of way to get to proceed to next lane.

U better go and study your drivers handbook or retake your driving test. Signaling a lane change does not give you the right of way to proceed to the next lane. You must be one of those asshole drivers I encounter all the time, They think just because they signal lane change, they can then cut into the lane. Once you signal lane change, you HAVE TO MAKE SURE THE LANE IS CLEAR, before you make the lane change. In this case, the lane was obviously not clear and the bike rider was there.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My comments are for bikes cutting IN BETWEEN LANES &RIDDING ON DIVISION LINES, usually WITHOUT SIGNALS and over taking by SQUEEZING BETWEEN TINY GAPS OF CARS.

Not really commenting directly for this particular incident.

The consequences of this incident is a perfect one to support my comments. The way motobike was ridding also illustrated what I wanted to point out.

In this case where car was changing lane, it is NOT exactly what I want to talk about. Change lane surely need to check the side lane to be cleared. Even though bikes overtaking other cars by the lane gap, will still be hard to expect, and illegal.

How would you dodge an agile bike suddenly appear from behind another slow car, by squeezing between a tiny gap to overtake it? You could check yr mirrors but small bike was hidden behind the slow car. Within a second it already dashed out from nowhere at high speed!

Sure to die one. Fallen bikers gets run over. I had seen on PIE right before my eyes, 8 bikes in close formation zigzag between cars' gaps, one fell, his friends ran over him and all the bikes behind fell, all cars emergency breaks, and chain accidents. CB!

Each killed is an elimination good for safer roads!

Your first post on this thread clearly mentions you watching the video numerous times, now you say that you are not really commenting on this particular incident. Which is it? In this incident, the bike was not shooting the gap, nor was he riding the divide line. He was clearly already in his lane. He might have gotten to his position by shooting the gap between the 2 cars behind the lady driver. But by the time she hit him, he was clearly in the centre of his lane, where he legally has the right to be. Plain and simple, she did not do a head check for the blind spot.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your first post on this thread clearly mentions you watching the video numerous times, now you say that you are not really commenting on this particular incident. Which is it? In this incident, the bike was not shooting the gap, nor was he riding the divide line. He was clearly already in his lane. He might have gotten to his position by shooting the gap between the 2 cars behind the lady driver. But by the time she hit him, he was clearly in the centre of his lane, where he legally has the right to be. Plain and simple, she did not do a head check for the blind spot.

She was blinded by the haze!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
driver like you sissy type must wait for all clear then switch lane. It is about judgment and for this driver is all clear but the bike was wrong over take on the left and speeding some more.

In accident investigation as long as the front of your vehicle hit the car behind it is the driver fault. No case.

You driving SAF tank for too long and so obedience Sinkie no wonder keep voting PAP all these years. Must follow by the book? Wait for PAP instruction is it?

U better go and study your drivers handbook or retake your driving test. Signaling a lane change does not give you the right of way to proceed to the next lane. You must be one of those asshole drivers I encounter all the time, They think just because they signal lane change, they can then cut into the lane. Once you signal lane change, you HAVE TO MAKE SURE THE LANE IS CLEAR, before you make the lane change. In this case, the lane was obviously not clear and the bike rider was there.

Rule of MOB

Alfrescian
Loyal
unfortunately the bike rider attempted to lane-split and got into the blind spot of the suv driver. suv driver should have checked blind spot before filtering into slower lane. rear view mirror alone would not be adequate. anyway, lane splitting by motorbikes on fast-flowing freeways should be banned. it is by far the largest contributor to traffic fatalities involving motorbikes on bay area freeways.

The width of the lane is for one vehicle, not a car PLUS a bike.

If the bike want to squeeze inside by entering a gap frome behind a drivers view, it will be bikers' fault to be killed.

The clearence space within the lane caters for larger vehicles, or for drivers to avoid hitting unsafe items e.g. pot-holes, protruding man-hole covers, debries and Fallen objects. Drivers using the clearance space need not give lane change signals nor need to check if the next lane is clear or not, because you will not enter the next lane.

If a bike from the back wish to squeeze through and got killed, that is by own mistake, because the situation of vehicles are in front not behind him, he should know there is only a tiny space between other moving cars, he should do so and cross when there is no car.

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still watching and enjoying that video. Your assumption is wrong that you think I am talking solely about this particular case alone.

There are TOO MANY OTHER CASES! I came across myself several. I am talking about ALL in general. I insist that death is a good outcome, because dead riders can not continue to ride unsafely to cause accidents on roads. That's why I enjoy watching the video repeatedly.

This dead rider CLEARLY SHOT A GAP between the car which hit it to fall, and another vehicle in lane 2, only 1~2 seconds before the hit, he was the CUTTING lane division line which divided lane 1 & 2.

There was a vehicle in lane 2, which could also had ran over him, instead of the truck from lane 3. Only because this lane 2 vehicle was slightly slower that the fallen bike crossed lane 2 without being ran over by lane 2 vehicles. If lane 2 vehicles ran over the bike then lane 3 truck will have nothing to run over (wasted).

The vehicle in lane 1~2 also had a chace to hit bike a second before the lane 1 car did, because the bike cut through tiny gap between the lane 1 car and lane 2 vehicle. If lane 2 vehicle hit the bike 1st, then the fallen bike will end up fallen in lane 1, and got ran over by vehicles of lane 1.

Whichever way, the biker courted death and got his own deathwish beautifully fulfilled. I congrat his death.