• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Haze

GungHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys! PSI is on low unhealthy range as of today. Be prepared than sorry. I found these helpful tips :biggrin:

jkever.jpg

Attachments

• Hazy__5_.jpg
    Hazy__5_.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 1,144

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP government is going to make more money in the future thanks to the haze. More going to hospitals and that is good for the PAP government.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
abit strange leh...f1 time de haze thin...after f1 haze cum rite back...so jun ar?...does tis mean de haze are..."controllable"? does dis oso mean...both garment hav mutual consent behind our back...:biggrin::biggrin:

LordGenius

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys! PSI is on low unhealthy range as of today. Be prepared than sorry. I found these helpful tips :biggrin:

jkever.jpg

Radin Mas Community Club are giving away N95 masks for free. I heard they give 2 for each person. Weather outside is too bad.